Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Thread

Go down 
+10
Iskar
Saeros
tobberman
Psychozoa
gansch
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Dathlos
Curanthir
Lokloklok
MitchyMatt
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

OOC Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:20 am

According to the orders you gave, Marcus, I have the impression that there are different conceptions of where the legion's main camp is.
Obviously you assume it to be in the forest with the Silvermists north of Cez, near the beach, while Pravenstern located it south of Cez and the landing site of the mysterious ship.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:47 am

Then why don't we go the golden middle way...

Have it be in the center of it, but still in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:49 am

I located the camp in the location MM gave. Also, the ship landed at the north side of the bay (the small one).

Marcus, while I like to see you posting, are you planning to continue with Eli and Finn?
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:57 am

Pravenstern wrote:
I located the camp in the location MM gave. Also, the ship landed at the north side of the bay (the small one).

Marcus, while I like to see you posting, are you planning to continue with Eli and Finn?

Post edited with continuation to Eli and Finn story.
Back to top Go down
tobberman
Knight
tobberman

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:48 am

To Pravenstern considering the medics. I reported them as a combat medics because they are capable of defending themselves. I would consider them as a trained militia or footmen or something between those two. Nothing game breaking but still capable of defending themselves in fight. Or did you something else in mind? Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:41 am

Well, I thought that they would be wary of going into a clash between a knightly order and a 'legendary' army. Self-preservation, you know.
Back to top Go down
tobberman
Knight
tobberman

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:59 am

no problem, it's just that popped up in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:36 am

Pravenstern, I'll post a continuation for Theo soon.

For now, I'd just like to say that I'll have to rethink my long-term plans. Given our initial low numbers, at first my idea was to fight a guerrilla war, but now, with a massive army, some new possibilities have opened up.

Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:39 am

Don't worry, take your time. Half-rushed plans only work in action movies, and that's because Deus Ex Machina. Also, the army isn't in your hands, per se, Lady Laisha is leading it.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:43 am

Indeed, but knowing that there are 1500 more people fighting beside me allows more comprehensive plans, instead of hit-and-run skirmishes. That, and the assurance of having a backup if my plans fail.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:50 am

Theo is the higher ranking officer and Lady Laisha is to report to him as soon as she arrives, so when it arrives, the army will in fact be in Theo's hands.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:02 am

While I'm not aware of Silvermist ranks, Lady Laisha will still arrive at a situation where she can't tell the location of Theo without some good scouting. He is on the other side of the Snake army after all.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:14 am

Hehehe, someone could make comedy sketch about this: Theo is hidden, stalking and trying to make the least noise possible, but again and again come people to report to him: the halberdiers, Marcus' messenger, the battle medics, Laisha Very Happy Very monty python, I'd say.

I'll split the army in two equal parts once Laisha reports to me.

I think it would be reasonable to have Laisha report to the Legion camp first. It has become a meeting point of some sort, and at any rate it will be difficult to remain hidden in the forest with a 1500-army coming in and out of it.

Last edited by Saeros on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:16 am

cf. "How not to be seen" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:48 am

Laisha would invariably have to be the one ruining Theo's attempts to hide each time, of course. Her eyes are well practiced in the art in finding that which wishes to remain hidden in the wilderness, after all.

That being said, I have arrived in the sub-board. As for when the army arrives in the field, that's a different story. In the meantime, I'm going to catch up on current events. We'll see what happens with regards to command of the army.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:04 am

You'll have a lot to read. I also advise to read the whole OOC-thread, it might give some explanations if there are questions.

And welcome to hell on earth Shadow Legion/Silvermist event.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:03 pm

...What is wrong with me? I just spent the entire day reading both the IC and OOC threads (on and off). On the other hand, I have a pretty good sense of what's going on. Unfortunately, from what I've read, Laisha and the army have no idea what they're about to march into nor of where and how the current defense and command structure is organized. I smell improvisation on the wind...or dumb luck precluding the need for it.

...Having Fire Emblem music playing in the background probably helped with the reading.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:04 pm

Check the Strategic Maps -Thread. It should answer some questions.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Oh, I know the maps. But in-character, Laisha's liable to be blind since she'll only have a rudimentary sense of the lay of the land and will be walking into exceptionally foul weather (at least, as of right now) unless she stumbles across someone of import. Now, could she make a reasoned guess as to where the line is located? Yes. Does this mean she will? It could go either way. But since role-playing this like that could become potentially time-consuming and complex, I'll leave it to you handle it the way you want.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:37 pm

She'll probably guess something once she comes out of the woods, assuming she is coming through the road.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:49 pm

If my memory doesn't fail me, Marcus, the general and highest rank commander in the theater, is in the Legion's camp south of Cez and could provide you with all information you need. The Legion's camp seems to have become our headquarters and its approximate location should be know for you.

If not, you could just RP coming to Cez, the city, and trying to get past the gates to report to whatever leaders you think may be there. The fires and the screaming coming out of the city already could hint you what is happening within the walls. From there on, you could do what you think is right e.g. reporting to me, to Marcus, sieging the city or demanding to talk to the duke. This is a free RP, after all.

I thought this was going to be a siege preceded by a quick guerrilla in the woods, but, ah, war is never that predictable. There are no advanced defense lines, we only got lots of traps and low-lever tactics, and my custom defenses inside Cez are probably all destroyed by now. We will have to coordinate something better next week, Laisha.

You also can make use of our infinite source of Silvermist Messenger Crows® to know of the situation. Just keep them away from Marcus, because he hates birds and kills them. And keep horses away from Jareth because he likes to punch them. Welcome to Cez!
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:53 pm

If you make it to Cez as your first move, I'll give you a drink. The northern road your forces took goes straight through the beach where the Snake Cult forces are located. And it's blocked by Saeros' hedgehogs anyways.

Yes the birds... So many birds... You should weaponize them... With explosives...
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Gods, I hadn't thought about that! If she took the northern road, it seems that the first thing Laisha will see is indeed an army of angry Snakes. Unless she turns back and crosses the forest, which would take more time.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:29 am

...Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Just to clarify, the northern road is...?

Once that's cleared up, should I post my first action?
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:33 am

and to Clarify, I (Jareth) like Horses, Lok is the Crazy one punching horses.....speaking of him..... is he still with us?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next