An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:34 am

The thing looks into Marcus, his face is of death and eyes of white. His lips dont move to speak but Marcus begins hearing something.

A womans voice...

"Marcusss, time is running out for you and your companionsss...Thisss will be the end of Pendor asss we know it..And Amala will ssshroud with poissson along with it."

"You think you can run and essscape what destiny hassss in ssstore for you. But we weary. You can't. I have sssomething much more evil coming to your landsss and you will know it. My will, will be law. And you a pawn under my hand."

"See you soon Marcussss. HAHAHAHA"

And the Knights neck twists in a 360 degree angle. And falls down dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dathlos
Page

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:38 am

Apophis gasps and quietly whispers to himself

Azi Dahaka...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lokloklok
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:52 am

Lok wipes the blood of his halberd and moves to talk to Apophis

Now that was a good battle, wasn't it comrade?

Last edited by Lokloklok on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:13 am

Marcus tried to caught his breath. He was the only one near the Anaconda Knight, and his back was turned on his companions. His body trembled for a moment, but nobody saw it. He turns around and rides to Sir Mitchell.

"He.. he's dead. I think we should hurry for the southern coasts... who knows what will come to our way...friend."

He smiled, and strode away to gather his forces.

Last edited by Marcus the Shadow Fighter on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:52 am

Sir Mitchell listened to Marcus then as he rode away he, he moved his attention to the dead body of the Anaconda Knight.

He looked long and hard, then followed Marcus.

The dead were collected and piled into a mass piles and burnt and armor and weapons were collected from the now dead to be sold or re-distirubted. The Legion and Immortals who fell were given their last remarks from their fellow brotherhood.

Then they marched on, the burning pile behind them now fading into the distance, being destroyed by the heavy rain...

The days followed and they finally reached Ethos, their last stop before they make their last way to Cez. The days march was now taking longer then expected, and the rain was unrelenting.

Sir Mitchell and Marcus rented out nearby barren barracks for the night to sleep or do whatever the men needed necessary.

"Marcus" said Sir Mitchell as he approached his back as Marcus was limp on the bar counter.

"We need to start discussing future plans for our Orders and the future protection of our people, the Kings people."

"But we need to do this privately, perhaps the library, that should help us find useful information and a quiet place to gather our thoughts and to have ourselves a mug of ale."

He looked at his friend and smiled, trying his best to cheer him up.

The thunder roared in the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lokloklok
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:12 am

Lok was in the middle of talking with the guys who were in the phalanx next to him in the barracks

"Felor, i liked our combination at the end, with you taking out the horses and me getting the riders, it was brilliant! Look, there is some blood still on the halberd head, i couldn't get it off. Also, did you see the faces of them when they realized who they were attacking? You have to give it to them though they kept charging. I wouldn't have but then again im not a cultist now am I?

Lok sees Apophis out of the corner of his eye

"Listen guys, gotta go talk to someone, I'll catch up with you guys later!

Lok approaches Apophis and makes a motion to follow him to a secluded corner

"You were great in that battle Brother! We struck the fear of the legion in those folks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dathlos
Page

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:01 am

OOC: (Mitchymatt: I fixed the post)

Apophis follows to the corner.

You chosse quite the time to talk about it. It'ss dayss since the attack. We are almost to Cez.

Apophis then looks around, noticing how the corner is completely secluded.

I asssume you want to talk of ssomething else, ass we are alone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lokloklok
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:13 am

(OOC Oops. Lets just assume i didn't talk to you until just now)

Lok grins at his comrades correct assumption

"Listen, just wanted to say that i saw you fight the snake cult and i have no more doubts about your loyalty to the legion. I trust you understand why i was suspicious, but I'm not any longer. Some of the other guys still doubt you but i'll vouch for you to Marcus, or even the King. Trust is not something i give away freely but i trust you wont betray mine."

Lok gives Apophis a pat on the back.

"It pleases me that we have fine men like you and Marcus defending the country from the snake cultists."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychozoa
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:21 am

Even though the battle is long past Jareth still felt the pain in his left arm. He could lift his shield again but another heavy impact like the last one would leave the arm more injured than before. He was now sitting in the Inn overhearing some Soldiers talking about their great deeds ins battle.

"...It was brilliant..." "...blood still on the halberd...".

He was silent all the time, even though he knew how to kill and was able to kill stronger men or even a group of men alone, he would never boast about it. Death is never something to cheer about, even if it was cultists you were killing and it was for good in the end. He thought about his father again

"The winners decide what was good and what bad".

With that thought in mind he returned to his book The Victories of Mordred Adalhard.

Sir Jareth Meraxes:

Last edited by Psychozoa on Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dathlos
Page

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:36 am

Apophis nods at Lok.

I'm glad you aren't ssusspicious of me now. A fighting unit that hass ssusspicion within breakss down quickly.

Apophis is still thinking over the Anaconda Knight scene. He wonders when the Goddess will send her next command. Or if she ever will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lokloklok
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:51 am

Lok nods at Apophis once more and finds his bed in the inn. Surely a small nap wouldn't hurt anyone. He dreamt of many things, the glories of the battle he was in, New fixtures for his staff, and then he dreamt of a cat somewhere in a mountain pass, and as he approached the cat it opened its mouth and said "It is good you are killing those snake cultists, they are followers of another god. Still, you shame your kindred by not being with them and raiding these lands."

Lok awoke startled, and then he calmed down. It's just a dream he told himself, many people dream about their gods.

Last edited by Lokloklok on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Marcus was alone in his room upstairs of the tavern, preparing to go out and find Mitchell. He had so many things to tell to him. Marcus had noticed that Mitchell was his only friend, who he could truely count on... he had to find him...

Suddenly his body trembles again. Marcus heared a voice inside his head...

"Marcussss.... You are nothing more than a pawn.... I can do whatever I want to you.... remember who isss your true massster, Marcus.."

Then the voice left his head, and Marcus fell unconscious.

Psychozoa
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:46 pm

It was already dark outside and many men went to sleep already so Jareth took his belongings in search for his bed. But first of all he had to talk to his Grandmaster, he heard some nasty rumours from the men. And he needs to know the truth. He approached the 2 Guards at Marcus door, nodded at them, and then tryed to knock at the door.

Sir Jareth Meraxes:

Last edited by Psychozoa on Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:27 pm

The guards, two centurions, say:

"Hail, Legionary, we are sorry to say this but Commander is waiting for Sir Mitchell in his room. He wishes to talk to him in person, alone. Perhaps you know where Sir Mitchell is? Could you bring word to him?"

Psychozoa
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:22 pm

"Yes I will do that, maybe I find him in the Immortals quarters"

After that Jareth went around the Barracks looking for Sir Mitchell, still turning the thoughts in his head left and right, up and down.

"The two Grandmasters talking only in private without their advisors or closest subordinates, maybe the rumours are true and the situation is worse than I think"

Jareth saw two Immortals standing guard at big door, he walked closer two greet them and ask about Sir Mitchell

"Hail fellow Soldiers, I am here by the order of the Grandmaster of the Shadow Legion, Marcus Caldius Merula, I am here with a message for Sir Mitchell, his presence is needed in the Chambers of my Grandmaster. Do you know where he is?"

Sir Jareth Meraxes:

Last edited by Psychozoa on Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:16 am

Ooc: remember were in a large barracks in the city so not much of an encampment Smile

"Send him in!" Said Sir Mitchell behind the doors.

And the Immortals nodded and let Jareth into the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychozoa
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:39 am

" Sir Mitchell"

Jareth walked into the room, bowed and came to a halt 2 meters before Sir Mitchell. With pride in his voice he started speaking.

"First of all I wanted show my admiration for you concerning the last battle. You plowed through them like the Reaper himself, slaying the enemy left and right with swift strikes. Thank you for saving my life and for leading us to a glorious Victory. I owe you my life amd I am at your command whenever you need me."

Jareth strode closer to him and lowered his voice.

"I am here at the command of Marcus Caldius Merula, he requests you at his chambers for a private audience. I beg you to come quickly"

Jareth leaned back again, waiting for the answer

Sir Jareth Meraxes:

Last edited by Psychozoa on Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lokloklok
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:51 am

Lok decides to pray to Vejovis, and goes to the secluded corner of the room. He puts himself in the corner and starts praying. "Vejovis, you will not break me to start raiding the people of this land. My family is Pendorian now. You asked me to stop worshiping Damia Provideo, and i did. You asked me to become a warrior and i did! But i will not now not ever hurt the people of these lands. I will still follow you as my god but i will not hurt the people of these lands. I will continue to kill snake cultists wherever i can.Of course, all of those things could have been a dream, i don't even know if you are real. Please let me get a good night's sleep from now on and i will continue to serve you every way but that one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:48 am

Sir Mitchell looked at the Legionnaire.

"Jareth, you are a great warrior. But there is no need to compliment me on what I did as a leader. Whom is a leader if he has no one to lead?"

Sir Mitchell smiled and put his hand on the shoulder of Jareth.

"Relax son, no need to be so tense. And as for your life, I am honored to have saved it and to fight yet another day on the battlefield with you and your comrades."

Remembering why he was here...

"Ah yes Marcus, I forgot, Ill go right now, lead me to him."

And they left the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychozoa
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:00 am

Jareth led Sir Mitchell through the Baracks to the Chambers of his Grandmaster.
He saluted the Guards of the Grandmasters room from afar, as the two of them got closer he introduced Sir Mitchell.

"This is Sir Mitchell, Grandmaster of the Immortals, he has been requested by Marcus Caldius Merula for a private audience"

After that he turned to Sir Mitchell

"Sir Mitchell I will wait outside, If you would be so kind to inform Sir Marcus that I request to speak to him as well if he can spare the time"

Jareth bowed again and took up position at the side of the Door near the Guards, waiting for his turn.

Sir Jareth Meraxes:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:03 am

Sir Mitchell nodded, then proceed to the door and opened it.

He entered the room to find one there.

"Marcus? Are you here?"

He then turned his head to see Marcus on the floor.

"Marcus! Guards!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lokloklok
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:22 am

Lok hears something from where Marcus is. Remembering last time he stays put. Surely Mitchell and his immortals can handle anything better than he can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychozoa
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:39 am

Jareth was prepared to wait a long time outside the door and he was preparing his words for the time he would speak to Marcus.
Suddenly he was torn out of his thoughts by screams.

"Marcus! Guards!"

Jareth and the guards reacted instantly and he rushed into the Room seeing Marcus lying on the floor and Sir Mitchell kneeling beside him. He yelled at a Guardsman

"Go! get the Healers! Your Grandmaster needs them"

After that he just stands in shock. He was no healer. There was nothing he could do. The time seemed to slow down to a full stop. And all voices faded away.

Sir Jareth Meraxes:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:59 am

Marcus remains unconscious. His skin was for a moment pale, then it turned back to normal. His other eye turned yellow, and then back again. Like he was fighting a battle inside his mind. After two hours, he opened his eyes. They were turned from very green to dark blue, and they were much sharper than before. He noticed Mitchell at his side, and smiled.

"..Mitchell, I had something to tell to you."

Then his eyes turned back to green, and the sharpness of his eyes lowered a bit. They were still sharp, perhaps a tad sharper than originally. The smile wept off his face, and he stood up like nothing had happened.

"What the hell happened to me?!

Psychozoa
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:55 am

It felt like forever until the Healers came. When they said they couldn't do anything for his Grandmaster Jareth was thunderstruck.
They said he is perfectly fine, there is nothing wrong with his body, there is a problem with his mind which is beyond our healing powers.

"He is a strong man, stronger than most I've seen" one healer said. "This battle he has to fight alone"

After that the longest 2 hours of Jareth's life began. He saw his Grandmaster lying on the floor his skin and eyes changing colour ever so often. Jareth was never a man of prayer but he hoped some God was with Marcus right now.
Then suddenly without a warning Marcus rose up. Standing where he lay before, Strong and Powerful with aura that commanded silence. Jareth couldn't say a word and only stood there with an open mouth.

Sir Jareth Meraxes:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   

Back to top Go down

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next