Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread

Go down 
+6
tobberman
Psychozoa
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Dathlos
Lokloklok
MitchyMatt
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:20 am

Lornrach speaks

"Greetings, shadow legionnaire." He said in the typical Avendor accent - which, like their weather, was dark and slimy. "I am Lonrach, and these are the men I brought from my old Avendorian detachment: all former grey archers for the old kingdom of Sarleon. I could not help but notice that you seem disturbed by they anxiety. You have nothing to worry about. They are all battle hardened soldiers that fought in Pendor’s unification, and some of them more bloodthirsty than convenient, since the Silvermist meditation practice is new to them and still haven not given them a calmer personality."

"If they are agitated, it is because we haven’t seen any action in months, first due to the final training, then due to the uneventful patrol against the gauntlets. I do not know if you have noticed it, but some of them have startet making shooting competitions with the bats flying around. They really need to shoot something right now."

"If you could have them practice some maneuvers with your troops, this would calm them down. I leave them at your care. Right now, I really need some sleep. Tomorrow will be a very demanding day."
Back to top Go down
tobberman
Knight
tobberman

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:19 am

When Johan left the tent he went straight to his men and told them to pack up. After that he went to his tent and putted dagger and throwing knives on his desk. Drinking hot drink relaxed him and he started thinking hes parents. At the same time he started to sharpen his sword.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:45 am

"Aye. The men are already organized and ready to leave, so perhaps you could join them."

Marcus spoke in a rash tone.

A plan had risen in Marcus's mind. "To kill a snake, you must cut off it's head..." - Marcus remembered the words.

"I.. must kill their commander." He paused in his thoughts for a moment, rethinking the situation. "And.. I must do it personally. Astraea or any god that can help us, be it an angel, a demon or the Oracle himself, I call to your help. Give me this last victory over the enemy..let me crush them once and for all."

His thoughts were not answered, but he felt an urge to do something. The air changed; it was like he could not trust his surroundings anymore. He could've touched the ground and noticed that it was not there, and fall to the void.. like he would have entered a room that was not visible but still there. He saw shades of objects and men behind their real images; strangely clothed and equipped. The shades seemed much more real than the real beings. Like he had entered an another world..

Then, as suddenly as it came, the feeling left. He was again under the sun, unharmed and feeling well. Just that... there was something extra. But he couldn't think of what would that be.

Marcus's thoughts were interrupted when a legionary ran past him.

Just as he was about to curse, he remembered that he and Theo had strategy to discuss. He walked to the camp where most of the men were organized, hoping to find Theo there with his Silvermists.
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:52 am

"Greetings Lonrach. I would love to learn more about the meditation practice you were talking about. I am still in the learning process about very much concerning Pendor. And I think the Silvermists and especially the Noldor are very intriguing."

Jareth notices his Grandmaster rushing out of his tent in a hurry.

"Excuse me Lonrach but the hour is getting late and I have still some things to prepare. I will be honored to show your Soldiers some of the techniques of the Legion. But this will have to wait a little longer. I have much to ask you and I will get back to you soon, I promise."

Jareth formed a fist with his right hand and held it to his heart, then he made a slight bow. He couldn't help but think about the mighty Noldor when he looked at the Silvermists.
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:56 am

Lok Approached Jareth and Lornrach

"Excuse me Brother, but i overheard your conversation with our ally and had an idea. A few of my fellow legionary's are idle right now and are bored also. What would you say to a marksmanship contest? Our javelins and your arrows? I don't expect our men to win, but perhaps the practice would be good for both groups?
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:29 am

Lonrach speaks:

"Sure. As I said, I must prepare myself for tomorrow. You can pick up a couple of rangers for adaptation exercises."

Theo speaks:

Indeed, Theo was sitting on a rock near the agglomeration of rangers, looking at something on his hands. Some of them were talking to legionnaires, some - mainly the ones from Ravenstern -, were complaining about the weather. "It's too confortable here", they were saying, "it's a good thing those barbarians never got to this place. They would never want to leave anymore."

As he got sight of Marcus, Theo presented him the piece of paper that was on his hands.

"Sir, I drew this map to facilitate strategy making. Please, tell me your thoughts."

OOC: I don't know how to upload pictures within a post. In red are the stuff already done: the pumpkins around Cez and the logs in Cez woods. The green dots are the Snakes.

The group of "X"s at the beach is that cavalry-stopping fence I mentioned, but the still must be build. Besides that, you should choose a place to put the catapults, ballistae, and a probably flooding target for the water trap.

OOC II: EDITED AND PUT THE IMAGE HERE TO STOP POST SPAMMING: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 116m6g9

Last edited by saerossaeros on Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:52 am

Jareth turned to Lok as he approached from the side.

"Hello Lok, may I introduce you to Lonrach of the Silvermists." He turned back to Lonrach. " Lonrach this is Lok, he was born in the North and is now a member of the Shadow Legion."

"Lonrach you may take your rest now, we will take care of your Archers a little"

Jareth made a slight bow and turned back to Lok.

"Alright Lok, gather those Legionaires who have nothing to do and we meet in 10 minutes at the big tree where we trained earlier. I will meet you there with the Silvermists willing to train a bit."

Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:56 am

saerossaeros wrote:
Lonrach speaks:

OOC: I don't know how to upload pictures within a post. In red are the stuff already done: the pumpkins around Cez and the logs in Cez woods. The green dots are the Snakes.

The group of "X"s at the beach is that cavalry-stopping fence I mentioned, but the still must be build. Besides that, you should choose a place to put the catapults, ballistae, and a probably flooding target for the water trap.

[img]For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 Eddb0[/img]

Upload it to tinypic and then copy the link to here and add it in between the img tags

Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:23 am

Sir Mitchell came out of the tent and noticed the Silvermist.

"Ah, greetings and good tides to you Sir Theo. Many months have passed since I have last seen you!"

After exchanging greetings he turned to Marcus.

"Marcus, we need to get the preparations done now, and the men situated into the forest, city and the beach. Your call on the chioces of where your men go. My Immortals will accompany me in the city defenses and if need be reinforce you and your men need elsewhere, since the city is a buffer between the forest and the beach."

"I would most certainly like to see the Silvermist in the city, and if need be, rush to the forest to ambush the enemy, no sense to put them there if they cult won't travel there at first hand yes?"
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:37 am

"And greetings to you Sir Mitchel. But please, call me Theo. I am as noble as the men plowing the fields outside Cez."

"While the Silvermist are good choice for the city, a small detachment to harass Snake troops in forest can go a long way. We are very fond of fighting in in dense woods. If they are pressed, they can retreat West, take a boat on the other side of the peninsula and enter Cez by sea."
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:41 am

Before Lok could turn around and gather the men Jareth held him on his shoulder and turned him back around.

"Lok I think you should stay here, Sir Mitchell just came out of the tent is Talking to Marcus and the Silvermist leader. I overheard something that we have to go now. Better wait a second until we know that"
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:44 am

"Of course Theo, I will abide by your calling of your name."

"As for the matter of the cult, we don't know where they will land, or how many of them will be, I still think its best to keep most of your men in Cez, while only a handful should be in the forest. Reason being is that if they don't land into the forest, we could use those men upon the city walls for the city and beach defense. And so if the men in the forest do report enemy moment in the dense forest, we can easily send your men from the city as reinforcements, the cult in large numbers won't be moving fast enough and the men from the city will by far achieve getting to your men in the forest with haste before the cult makes any if not much progression through the forest."
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:15 am

"Right brother, we better not start training only to have to stop it and move to new positions."

Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:15 am

Marcus began to explain his plan to Sir Mitchell.

"Mitchell, I've thought out a plan with the silvermists. First off, we must assure they don't divide the forest from the city; it is essential for our success. I task your Immortals with this mission, while some Silvermists and Legionaries go in the forest to man the positions. The rest of us stay in the city."

Marcus took a deep breath.

"If we can keep the forest for long enough, we could perhaps raid their supply lines on the beach. Our combined cavalry force - all the Clarion Call and a few excellent horsemen from the Legion would harass them from afar with javelins and arrows, while staying out of range and perhaps also staying behind the horse traps."

Marcus smiled, and lowered his tone.

"And Mitchell, I have some debts to settle. I want to kill their commander personally. Only this way, putting myself in danger, I can repay my past deeds."

Marcus took another deep breath, and told of his betrayal to his former Commander.

"The men woke up, and when they heard that the Snake Cultists were coming the men's courage faltered. Under the commander of the Legion, Decimus, the men picked up weapons and clustered in the centre of the camp. Spears and swords pointed out of the circle, and the shields were locked together. Soon, they could already hear the massive noise coming from the thousand horses coming their way at full gallop. The Legionnaires looked at their friends, promising that they'd see in the afterlife. But when the commander looked next to him, he saw nobody. Marcus was not in the camp. He had ran away, but honour had made him keep his armour on. And so the commander saw his armour glitter against the moonlight, and he cursed Marcus's name: "By my death, you will still die from a hand of a Snake Cultist...you will lose everything you had to them, you will be made honorless and your name will be forgotten by everyone!"Soon, the Snake Cultists crashed in and massacred the Shadow Legion to the last man. But not Marcus."

Marcus then spoke silently to Mitchell:

"I must prove him wrong, friend. No longer will I be named "honourless". During this battle, I will restore my honour. For the best of us all."

Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:52 pm

Jareth couldn't help but stare at Marcus and Mitchell talking. It must be something important as both were very concentrated and showed not many emotions. Surely the order to move out must come soon.

[OOC: edited]

Last edited by Psychozoa on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:03 am

"My men will follow whichever order you deem best. It is your home, after all, and I am sure you know it better than anyone else. I would only advise keeping all Clarion knights and some Silvermist rangers in Cez at any rate. If we indeed make if for the woods, I guarantee you heavy casualties on their side. We Silvermists move silently and quickier than anyone else - and this is enhanced inside a forest. Besides, the Snakes will be slowed down by the traps and blockades, and will be easy targets for our arrows. Cavalry, the archer's greatest fear, will not be able to enter the woods.

For this reason, I would also recommend not having legionnaires with us there, since they would be hindered just like the snakes. If you could press the main army on the beach and make them believe that running to the woods might save their lives or give them advantage, it would be perfect."

"And general Marcus, this is a dire story I will keep to myself. As a hopeless pragmatist, however, I would urge you to consider the implications of you dying in the duel. I do not doubt your martial skills, but rather fear for treachery from the enemy's side. There is no way to be certain that they will give you a fair fight and not shoot your back as you are concentratred on their commander. "

"All in all, the Silvermists are ready to move."

OOC: do all shadow legionnaires wear dark armors?
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:10 am

Marcus and Sir Mitchell stood a time in Silence so Jareth decided to walk over to them.

"I am sorry if I interrupt you in anything. Marcus, my men are ready to go and eager to do something. We could rush now ahead to Cez and prepare everything for the arrival of our Host. We could take some of the Rangers of the Clarion Call with us on their Horses and let them scout the shore so that we know when and where the Snake Cult will land. If we ride now we will be in Cez in a few hours."

Jareth bowed down, waited for an answer and hoped he didn't anger Marcus to much with his bold attitude.
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:29 am

Lok winced when Jareth strode up to Marcus and didn't even have time to advise his friend not to. Lok didn't know about anyone else but Marcus seemed to be different now than when he first met him. Perhaps it was because of the coming battle and the responsibility of keeping the citizens safe or maybe even the thing with the snake cult goddess. Lok nervously began twirling his staff. He didn't even notice doing it, it was just a natural effort to him.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Sir Mitchell listened to Jareth and nodded.

He then turned to Marcus.

"Marcus, as a commander myself, I will take place in preparing the city with Kyros Dux. We will be prepared there. You and Theo will conjure up your own strategies for the forest and the beach. I will take my Immortals and Jareth's men with me, the more men I have the better we can prepare. Send any form of messages you can and update me on your plans."

He dismounted his horse and stood in front of Marcus. He gave him the handshake that their friendship has created. Sir Mitchell knew this could be the end of everything.

"Marcus, you are truly a great friend, no, a brother. If this be the last days of our lives, lets die by the sword and lets have the cult tremble at our steel and strength."

Sir Mitchell gave Marcus a hug. And told him something.

"Lets send them to hell once and for all."

He let go of Marcus and groped his shoulder.

"Lets fight well my brother."

Sir Mitchell mounted upon his horse again and gave issued orders for his men, Jareth and his men to move out. They then marched towards the city of Cez.
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:07 am

"Lok, it seems this is goodbye for now, I will see you again on the fields of battle."

Jareth shook the hand of Lok and looked into his eyes unblinking. "Farewell" he said and then he and his men moved out behind Sir Mitchell. Everyone of them knew what needs to be done right now. The only sound one heard was that of the horses. He gave one last look at the camp behind them and then fixed his gaze at the city of Cez before them.
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:10 am

Lok waves bye to jareth

"I will see you again, have no doubt comrade."
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:39 am

Theo assembles all rangers and gives his orders for the battle. His tone was dry and stern, very different from all of his former battle speeches. If this was a strategy to make the men pay more attention, or if he was truly worried about something, no one could tell.

"Rangers, riders, brothers! Now we split our path but soon will reunite. Before you leave, these are the orders you should follow for the whole duration of the Cez campaign, or until I abort them.

Every squad will choose one ranger to be named “hunter”. This ranger will ignore the mass of soldiers and will target the enemy’s officials, namely, captains, commanders, standard bearers and signal carriers (those with the drums and whistles). This order comes into effect only *after* general Marcus has settled his matter with the Snake Cult general. The Snake general is not to be targeted in any circumstance.

"Since we will split our forces, the command structure will be changed for better management.
A brigadier will be named to take control of all squads in Cez. He will be responsible for the actions of the whole company. Another brigadier will be named to coordinate the forest troops. As your temporary commander, both will answer to me. I will move between the city and the forest as the occasion requires and support only one group at a time.
Brigadier Aigéan, you will follow Sir Mitchell and lead the men to Cez. Brigadier Olafsson, you will man the traps in the woods after general Marcus issues the orders. Both of you, take a crow and some message arrows. I will also wait for the general and then move with Olafsson to the forest."

"I will personally recommend to grandmaster Caranthir the rangers that demonstrate exceptional skill and discipline. You will be fighting alongside the Shadow Legionnaires, by far the most organized and disciplined order in Pendor. Learn with them. Let us prove to the world that the Silvermist versatility and the Legion’s discipline together make an unstoppable force. Now, go to your stations."

INTENDED EFFECTS (this is for easier GM management):
- 20% of the rangers will be targeting Snake Cult officials. This is to a) disrupt their army's organization, b) lower their morale, c) slow them down and we kill them, and d) show them that we don't play.
- the brigadiers are to ease my message giving and also your RP. If you want something done when I'm not around, just talk to one of them.

Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:28 am

She stood outside in the cold wet rain. She could smell the beaches and land coming from the inland wind. She looked across the ocean. And there it was. The land of Pendor, the City of Cez.

The General smirked at the thought of her killing hundreds of innocents and soldiers. Oh how she yearned for the blood this journey has retained her from retrieving. She was a remarkable beauty, maybe to standards with Veccavian women. She had pitch coal hair, but light jade colored eyes.

The small stocky man approached the woman.

"General...we have arrived in Pendor."

"I can sssee that you imbecile! Tell the ssship sssignals to prepare for landing on the beach headsss once we are near. We will sssend the first wave to get them off guard, and to unleasssh the firssst horde of the Sssnake Cult."

"Sssound the hornss, let them know we have arrived! Hahaha!"

And the horn was sounded. The Snake Cult have arrived.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:45 am

Marcus had strode to the beach as soon as he had heard the horns. He half-stoof on his horse, and opened his monocule. He spotted the flagship: a huge warship filled with cavalry... and the general.

She had pitch-black hair, sharp green eyes and she was clad in heavy dark platemail. If she would have came as an individual, clad on that armour, and Marcus would've not known his legion like he did, he could have mistaken her as one of his commanders - the armour was so similar to the one the Legionaries used. But it was bigger, stronger and more flexible. He raised his hand as a greeting and smiled sarcastically. Then he turned and strode to the woods, towards his own lines. Before riding off to the coast line he had given orders to take battle positions behind the defending position with the Silvermists. He could just hope that the plans wouldn't fail.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:11 am

Theo had strategically placed himself a few meters away from Marcus, so as to be immediately informed of any change of plans. There, standing among the trees and under pouring rain, he had nothing to do but wait until the enemies appeared. Then, just like a rehearsal for an important play that was about to begin, he began going over his plans for the battle.

- 35 rangers in the woods with some legionnaires. No horses.
- 30 rangers in Cez, including all of the mounted ones.
- 5 mounted rangers are spread out around Cez. They are scouting and will make contact by horn if something changes during the landing of the Snake army.

- 20% of the Silvermists will target enemy officials in order to cause confusion and lower morale (we are not playing fair in this battle). The rest will provide cover fire for the legion.
- Silvermists in the forest will spring traps and move back, retreating in the direction of Cez. They will shoot the slowed down enemies.
- The forest is filled with horse-stoppers and Czech-hedgehog-fences. Cavalry cannot go through it, and infantry will be severely slowed down, unless they pause to dismantle the blockades. The openings without blockades are put there on purpose and lead to pit-traps or death lines (that place where you are vulnerable and have a row of enemy archers waiting for you).
- Silvermists run faster than the legion, especially in the forest. They trust the legionnaires will take care of themselves during the tactical retreat (it’d be best if the legion had horses waiting for them on the other side).

- On the beach, there were plans for channeling a nearby source of water in order to flood it and prevend cavalry charge, but I don't know if the legionnaires dug and built the necessary stuff.
- There are also plenty of czech-hedgehogs (anti-cavalry) everywhere on the beach but in a small opening, which leads to the forest.
- And there were also large wooden spikes hidden under the water, intented to break the ships’ hulls.
- And piles of logs ready to be released downhill and crush people under it.

- There are more complex orders for the Silvermists in Cez, but this I’ll leave for the appropriate moment.

OOC: to all: this is for the case you had forgotten what I’ve done before. It’s possible that I’ve forgotten some things myself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next