An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Laisha
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Laisha sniffed impatiently; a bad idea, for all she succeeded in doing was breathing water into her nose. Ignoring it, however, she nodded.

"We advance anyway. Head back and tell Geoffrey to return to the head of the formation." As the scout rode away, she muttered, "Looks like we'll have to do without the ballistae then. I suppose that they wouldn't have been all that useful in such poor visibility."

She rode on in silence for a time, listening to the sound of the march and the falling of the rain. She sent Arundel to check the cohesion of the battle line and several of her own men to scout ahead one last time. There was a gnawing pit in her stomach as the army marched on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychozoa
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:45 pm

As Sir Mitchell the Silvermist and Jareth left the Castle he quickly issued his orders and his men formed ranks in front of him. He quickly inspected them and then turned to Sir Mitchell.

"Sir Mitchell I will command the Legionaires and their Retainers, I would like you to command the Immortals, you know how they fight and were they are needed the most.

Behind them the great Castle gate opened and Lord Kyros and his Knights came out towards them. His force looked even bigger than he imagined, he couldn't keep a smile from his face.

As they turned around to greet Lord Kyros, Jareth gave the Brigadier a small piece of paper and said. "I heard some talk about the Silvermists that you can quickly send letters via birds to anyone of your order. Could you send this one to the Clarion knights at the East gate?" Jareth turned again to Lord Kyros but halfway he stopped he looked again at the Brigadier.

"I have not asked yet but what is your name my friend, if we are to fight together I will have to know."

Piece of Paper:
Spoiler:

When Lord Kyros and his troops stopped before them they bowed.

"Lord Kyros my men are ready. I have 10 Legionaires and 20 Retainers, Sir Mitchell and his 40 Immortals are ready as well. We await your command."

Sir Jareth Meraxes:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tobberman
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:04 am

Forest, with the medics:

Johan saw the fear in the askers eyes, he tried to raise morale of the troops:

"Rangers are allies and friends, we get the support if we need it. You're here because these men need you, I need you. I can't do this alone and I trust my life in your hands while in here. And remember, I'll be there for you. Last but not least, fast legs keep you alive, remember that."

Johan took more serious look and started commanding his men in strong, but calm voice:

"Get ready, we'll move up closer the frontlines."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curanthir
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:44 am

(OOC: for now I'm going to keep my posts simple and short, as I don't have a lot of time)

"Thank you, men. I shall go meet with Theo now." Replied Caranthir as he began navigating through the traps toward Theo and the rest of the army.

As he arrived at Theo's location, he asked,
"What is the current situation with the Snake army and the Legion?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:19 am

Marcus

(On his way to Theo)

Lucius

Lucius turned to face the legionnarie, thinking furiously. He managed to not stiffen visibly as he answered. He just hoped that they wouldn't have a name list of the Shadow Legionnaries.

"Legionnarie Carax, appointed to carry a message from the High Commander. Only for your Commander's eyes."

He hoped that his luck would stay with him all the way to the end.

Finn & Eli

"The legionnaries at our chapterhouse are very likely under Cultist influence, but we don't have anything to prove it. I'd say that about half or more of us in the city, excluding us here, those on the beach and those with you, have turned over, though. If we find allies, we could take on the East Gate... and the other gates, too."

Psychozoa
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:41 am

Kyros Dux said nothing, he just looked at him without any expression. Jareth quickly reacted and turned around. He hoped Lord Kyros men would listen to him. Otherwise the fight would start with a big laugh.

Jareth mustered all his courage and all power left within him to shout the orders loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Form a column.The Shadow Legion up front with shields raised, behind them the Immortals and the Knights of the Castle as rearguard."

He didn't look back, his men were quickly as ever and he heard movement behind him as well. He took the Silvermist at his side and walked up to the first row of his men.

"I will need your eyes and ears ahead of us. You see all these alleys to the sides."Jareth pointed ahead "You have to scout them for us, but put youself in no danger, we need everyone ready for battle."

The Brigadier vanished quickly into an alley. Jareth drew his sword, raised it into the air and while swinging it forward he bellowed "MARCH."

[OoC: please don't make it into a big laugh Wink]

Sir Jareth Meraxes:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pravenstern
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:26 am

Note: Rain has subsided a lot.

Theo:
A Silvermist hurriedly runs to your position. He seems to be very anxious and thrilled, almost overjoyed. He whispers:

“Captain Theo, Grandmaster Caranthir has arrived! We need you to explain the situation to him.”

Caranthir and Marcus:
The troops led by Grandmaster Marcus finally make it through the forest to Silvermist positions. The captive hasn’t uttered a word, mostly due to the constant speed they had to keep up. Taking several gazes around the area, where the army is whole-heartily welcomed, Marcus spots a familiar figure among the crowd: Grandmaster Caranthir.

Johan:
Your last sentence is broken by the sound of marching. While the anxious men are very tense at first, they slowly start to relax. It was the familiar sound of Shadow Legion marching. Judging from the voices, they were heading towards the Silvermist position.

Laisha:
You finally arrive to the beach and see most of the Snake Cult Army. You seem to have numerical and quality advantages, but with the enemy being Snake Cult, one couldn't say for sure.
Lucius:
The legionnaire didn’t get a chance to answer as several arrows pierced him. The soldier fell to the ground, dead. Out of the streets came a squad (5) of Silvermist Rangers.

“We would like this message of yours if you will. We wouldn’t like to kill you unnecessarily, now wouldn’t we.”

The speaker appeared to be their sergeant judging from his professional attitude. The other four had their bows ready for fire in case Lucius would do something stupid.

Eli & Finn
The sound of a messenger bird arriving broke the centurion from answering. It landed on his hand and offered its message-leg. The man took it read it fast.

“Order from Jareth Meraxes: If the east gate is secure return as fast as possible. We are heading to the Barracks to confront the Cultists.
We are encompanied by Knights of Lord Kyros. Make haste.”

He then turned to Eli & Finn.

“Alas, it seems that we are in a problematic situation. We need to storm the Chapter-house if we wish to proceed with our mission. Finn, you are in charge of assembling the necessary forces to take the house back and determine the allegiance. I will scout ahead with my partner here to see if the east gate is manageable with our forces.”

He then hands the paper to Eli.

Jareth and Mitchell:
The Silvermist just nods and bolts away, his mission clear: scout the way, and if possible, gather the rest of the rangers.

Meanwhile Kyros Dux stared at Jareth as if he had said the most obvious thing. The boy needed some more patience though.

“Legionnary! Take the flanks! Let none sway you in your mission!” He then breathes.

“Full march!” The bridge over River Cez shone in front of them.

(OOC: Feel free to make any conversation)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:19 am

Lucius

A chaos around him, everywhere, blood running freely on the streets of Cez, and Lucius felt... not horror. He felt calm. Cold. Determined. He barely even noticed how the rain began to subside, how the fires began to dwindle, as he awaited for an answer from the legionarie in front of him. He stared into those too-sharp eyes, taking in his features; dark, gleaming hair, face like a hawk's, eyes tilted dark. Finally, as though it pained him to do so, the legionarie opened his mouth. And no sound came out.

Just then he noticed five arrows sticking out from everywhere in his body; one had pierced his heart clean through, he suspected. The legionarie fell on the ground, revealing no more sound than the simple clanky thump of a body hitting the street pavement. Arrows. He noticed the sharp points of bodkin arrows, the purple feathers sticking from the legionarie's back. Silvermists, then.

Abruptly a squad of five arrived from... somewhere; he had certainly not seen them until now. Their silvered breastplates gleamed in the rain, lighter than it had been before, he noticed, and while their faces were stern and somewhat satisfied, he could not help but to feel relieved. And a little angry. What right did they have to interrupt his crazy plan?

"Lucius Valerius Poplicola, Marcus' second. You Silvermists appear to have a habit of destroying carefully laid plans," he said in a light, amused tone. "The message I have is a ruse, dear friends. Now, I'd feel a whole lot better without the lot of you aiming at me as though I were a Cultist." He paused, eyes narrowing slightly as he eyed them all in their turn. "You seem like capable folk. I have a plan - well, I had a plan - and it would require the help of a few... assassins. Their commander is at the North Gate, too. We need to capture this fellow. I doubt they'll welcome me after this killing, unless we hide it well... but I think that we should try it. Run for help, and leave me to deal with their Commander. Trust me."

He smiled reassuringly at the rangers. His crazy plan was still in motion. And it would work. Wouldn't it?

Marcus

A smile appeared on the young Grandmaster's lips as he spotted the Silvermists' Grandmaster. He couldn't know what he was doing here, but his help was very surely needed. And if he was here, could it mean more reinforcements?

"Caranthir! Forgive my straightness, but while your unit is a very welcomed addition to our forces, would it be too much to hope for if you had other... other reinforcements coming in, too? If yes, from what direction are they coming from? This is crucial, Caranthir." he said, his tone a clear mirror of his feelings; urgency, determination, weariness and a tinge of hope that refused to be drowned by the other emotions. A Centurion rode deeper into the forest, towards the original camp. Orders from the Grandmaster: check it for any returned messengers or legionaries.

Eli & Finn

"Aye, Centurion." he said, turning to the other legionaries even before he had finished.

"Let's move. I need two volunteers to go ahead and scout the chapterhouse from as close as possible without being seen."

Pravenstern
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:37 am

The ranger sent a signal to the others, and they loosened their draw.

"Forgive me for nor recognizing you, sir. I find your mission worthy of help but the commander is deep within the barracks, unreachable by our arrows and well-guarded. Our mission is to kill the commander but, alas, we can't. We would like to know how you got in though. As far as we have seen, the city is all locked up."

Eli & the leader of the rescued soldiers volunteer to the task and sneak to the inner centrum of the Chapter House. They soon return and report that the yard is empty but one of the doors is open. Meanwhile the two centurions have ridden off to see the east gate.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychozoa
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:05 am

Jareth stiffness loosened just as the rainfall seemed nearly to stop.
Lord Kyros gave his orders as well but he thought he heard a slight tone in his voice that wasn't too fond of him taking charge.

Jareth looked around him and their small army. Time for battle will be soon. He just hoped he would be ready.

Sir Jareth Meraxes:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pravenstern
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:22 pm

The column marches in perfect harmony, past the castle walls, over the bridge. The Silvermist sergeant appears there and stops you to tell his report. However, he didn't come alone as a squad of rangers follows him

"The streets are clear, Sir Jareth. I also brought some reinforcements if they aren't too much of a burden."

He then turns to Kyros.

"Lord Kyros, these men have prepared an escape route on the walls..."

He is however cut off by Kyros Dux.

"Nonsense! This is my city. I was chosen to lead and protect Cez, and I will not forsake my duty. Focus you refforts on actions that are needed!"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychozoa
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:00 pm

"A burden? Never have I seen something more beautiful. As you see we lack some range in our weapons. Your bows are very welcome. I would like to station you behind the shieldwall of the Legion."

Jareth turns around to Lord Kyros and Sir Mitchell.

"Shall we go on then? We can march faster now that everything is clear."

Sir Jareth Meraxes:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:25 am

Lucius

"I pretend to be a messenger. You will follow me at range. If I am denied entry, you will give me ranged support, and if I get in... well, then I will do my best to distract them inside while you either call for aid or kill the guards outside. Quick, check if that -- that dead Cultist has anything to identify him a traitor." Odd. Seeing a his comrades dead on the battlefield, buried under mush and blood and sweat, rarely touched him. Seeing a Legionary-turned-Cultist did, however; it pained his heart to see so many traitors. So many in so little time.

But they'd continue. The Legion would survive. With Marcus, they would...

Finn & Eli

Finn looked around uncertainly, thumbing his lip thoughtfully. He seemed to mutter to himself, words best left unheard.

Finally he turned to his unit - it was his unit, now - and barked the orders as though he were a Centurion.

"Legion, advance at a trot!" His tone was there to imbue courage and strength into tired limbs, but inside he was worried. What if it was a trap? Would they all die?

He couldn't risk it.

"Eli, I want you to run ahead and scout the way again. I just want to be sure. Please."

Saeros
Voice of the Nobility

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:20 am

A multitude of different sounds broke Theo’s concentration. There were whistles, first far away, then closer, announcing that allies were approaching. Then he heard the noise himself and deduced that the Shadow Legion was close: heavily armored footmen walking through a forest are hardly silent.

He looked back and had his thoughts confirmed: groups of legionnaires were crossing the woods, guided by Silvermists in order to avoid the many traps that filled that place. Then he recognized two familiar figures, talking among the trees: the grandmasters of the Silvermists and the Shadow Legion. Without a second thought, Theo moved closer and greeted them:

“Hail lord commanders! Your sight is a true relief in this dark place. I assume you would like an update on our situation, correct? The Snake army has already disembarked; I have intercepted one of their horsemen patrols. I have built hindering devices on the beach, to give us, footmen, a small leverage against Azi Dahaka’s heavy horsemen.

Furthermore, this forest trapped according to the Rosethorn system. Originally, my intention was to lure the enemy here for an ambush, but I am afraid that at this point they are already aware of our presence. Besides, “ he looks at Marcus, “I mean no ill will, but I do not think we can remain undetected here for too long, with heavy infantry moving around. I suggest we all move forward, to the border of the forest, and leave this trees as a potential escape route or meeting point.

Which brings me to next topic: “ Theo unties the golden ribbon on his left arm “Grandmaster, being the highest ranking ranger in Cez, I was put in charge of the operation. This position now passes to you”He then hands over the ribbon to Caranthir. “ What is your command?”

[OOC: it wasn’t clear to me whether Caranthir was already at Theos position or not. So I chose a middle ground.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pravenstern
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:41 am

Eli & Finn

Eli just nodded and saluted Finn before going back again. The seconds seemed like hours, as the soldiers are wondering whether he would even come back. An concerns are however pushed aside when Eli comes back.

"The route is clear, there weren't any signs of traps."

Lucius:
One of the rangers scurries to the body of the dead Legionnaire and searches it thoroughly. He informs you that the man carried nothing of value. At the same time the sergeant answers back.

"Aye, we haven't managed to kill anyone beside the man over here. It would be a pleasure to do something."

He then thinks about something for a second.

"You might need to know one thing we learned. It seems obvious, but the gate controls are heavily contested. From what we gathered, they will open them once some sign has been given."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:55 am

Lucius

Lucius folded his arms and glanced at the dead legionary before answering to the Silvermists' sergeant. Once again he noted how the death around him didn't impact him; not the slightest. Maybe he was just growing used to it.

"Killing him might've been a bad idea, after all. We need a captive, someone who can tell us of this sign." he said thoughtfully. Abruptly he realized something. His eyes narrowed down into slits, suddenly regarding the sergeant with a puzzled flicker to them. His expression was quizzical, troubled. A weary man whose burdens never became easier, only harder.

"And, forgive me... but where exactly did you learn about this single detail? A prisoner is too much to hope for, I guess, but any information will come in handy if we are to break in that little gate of theirs." he said, regarding the silvermists with a small smile on his thin lips.

Finn & Eli

"Then we will continue our march. Eli, prepare a contingent of the six best men to secure the first rooms in the chapterhouse. I will lead them."

He smiled, hope swelling up in him. Perhaps this battle was winnable, after all. Moments later his smile turned into a scowl, though; there was just too much death around him.

Laisha
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:03 am

Laisha was sure that some of the Cultists had spotted the line by now. With the diminished rainfall, it would have been hard not to. Hopefully the battle line was enough to conceal their full numbers. She called Arundel and Geoffrey to her side.

"Arundel, take some of the reserves and extend the left flank a bit. Then make sure the the reserves are deployed in a second line behind the main one with longer flanks. We'll use the archers to try and lure the enemy in our direction. If they take the bait, we can close in around their formation."

"And if they don't take the bait?" asked Geoffrey, sounding dubious about the plan.

"Then we attack and force them to pay attention to us. Either way, we have the best force on the field able to counter the Cult's numbers." She nodded to Arundel as he rode off.

"As for you," she added, turning to Geoffrey, "take two of our men and follow the edge of the forest. See if you can't find the captain or members of the Legion. We know Silvermist tactics well enough to know they'll use whatever advantages they can when outnumbered, which means they're probably in those woods. Tell whomever you find that our army has engaged on the north side of the beach. And be careful. If you're spotted, do not engage. You need to find the rest of our forces. We cannot engage the cult piecemeal."

As he departed, Laisha turned to the line and called out, "Archers, forward!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tobberman
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:05 am

When Johan head marching he ordered men to follow him and when they arrived to the scene he immediately recognized Marcus:

"Grandmaster, how are you? Anyway, Combat medics are reporting and are ready to roll."

While waiting for answer Johan took sip from his flask and offered it to Marcus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pravenstern
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Lucius:

The ranger smiled at Lucius.

"With nothing useful to do, we decided to spy on the guards. In case they accidentally slipped something, you know. Seems that we were of use!"

He paused to consider his words.

"And the northern isn't really that small."

Eli & Finn

Eli has gathered the three 'found' legionnaires and three of their retainers. All of them look rather serious, perhaps even vengeful. If there were snakes to be found, they would be murdered. However, one of the Clarion Call rangers ask Finn, if he had something in mind for them.

Laisha:

Both of the men scurry off hurriedly. With all the possible speed, Geoffrey and two Clarion Call rangers ride the edge of the forest, and reach the Silvermist/Shadow Legion positions.

The enemy had indeed seen Laisha's position, but they had been caught in their rear, thus, they were busy organizing an attack. Arundel reports an abandoned water trap to your left. The lines are ready for the battle.

The rest of the lot:
- Theo, Marcus, Johan, Caranthir and Geoffrey
- Mitchell and Jareth
These groups should interact between each of the members: You have free hands!!!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:04 am

'Merge them with the army, Johan.'

Marcus' eyes tried to count the number of his troops, but even in the light rain he could not see all of his men clearly. It occurred to him that a fog should appear fairly soon. 'Oh. Thank you,' he said as he noticed the flask Johan was offering. He took it up roughly and gulped at least half of it down before finishing and handing it back to Johan. 'Sorry about that. We had to dispatch a fairly large number of our Amalan cousins.' He smiled briefly, a wolfish grin that revealed his sharp canines. It was gone when his eyes moved to regard Johan.

'You have a report.' Marcus said. His voice usually seemed to speak volumes: a chilly spring wind stirring in the green valleys, bringing hope and new life with it, a lasting reminder of hope. This time it didn't seem to have the refreshing quality it usually had. Instead the message seemed distorted, tainted by something. Springlike gusts turned into wintry breezes, green valleys into endless tundras. There was no sympathy in that voice, but malice and a promise of vengeance like dark thunderclouds looming in the horizon.

tobberman
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:16 am

Johan took the flask and put it under his robes.

"Yes, I have a report. I have 5 wagons and 15 men. 5 men are with me, rest of my men are deeper in the forest and have prepared a medical area and our base of operations there. If you have any wounded, they can go to the wagons, they're in that way."

Johan pointed the directions where the wagons were.

"And I would like to act independently in the field, as we have to take care of the rangers too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:49 am

'Send a few of your men to talk to the quartermaster. Guide those wounded to your wagons. And yes,' he added, 'you can act independently as long as you stick very close to the main force. I will not have our only combat medics die for some meaningless heroics. You will stick with us, understood?' he said. The glint in Marcus' eyes was dangerous.

tobberman
Knight

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:33 am

"Yes sir, and thank you."

Johan said in calm but strick voice, he then turned to his men

"You two, go see quartermaster," Johan pointed two of his men", and you, guide the wounded to the wagons and mark the route on your way back. And make it fast all of you, we don't have much time."

Johan turned back to his grandmaster:

"I believe we are settled then. We'll be close by."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:36 am

Theo's face became patently concerned when he realized the situation they were in:

"Generals, although the rangers and I are quite happy to be honored with your presence, this situation creates a problem that must not be overlooked. In this forest we have the grandmasters of two royal orders, plus the captain of the Shadow Legion's medical detachment and a high ranking officer of the Silvermist rangers. Right now we are very vulnerable here. If the enemy somehow finds a way for disabling our traps, or even attack us from our rear, we could not defends ourselves. I calculate that we have here only a tenth of the enemy's force.

So what do you order us to do? I am not sure if we can find protection in the city; the smell of smoke and the orange glow in the distance tells me that things may not be going well there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:33 am

'That's exactly what I was thinking, Captain! Lucius is out there alone only for my pleasure. What a fool I am!' Marcus' voice rose in sudden anger, hands balling up into fists.

'He's in Cez, which has possibly already changed hands. Captain, I need your rangers. Send some of your Clarions to scout the northern and eastern sides of Cez, while some rangers take care of the southern gate and veer to the left to secure the western one. We have Caranthir's unit here, now, so we can handle any Snakes for the time being. Secure the gates, Theo. All of them.'

It was a command, and although he could expect no obedience from the Silvermist, he still did. That could be clearly seen from the commanding glint in his eyes, accompanied by a determined expression, a hawk looking down at a few chickens. It was not that he was used to being obeyed, but the urgency of this matter. Lucius was one of the few he trusted openly and secretly, a true legionary, an example to look up to. That was not a small praise, coming from Marcus.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   

Back to top Go down

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next