An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Sir Malificars Actions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: Sir Malificars Actions   Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:28 am

Remember our order rewards greatly those that serve it well! All who are willing to help, meet at the market square tomorrow morning!

With these words Sir Malificar and two of his knights exited the tavern. It was the fourth or fifth they had visited in hope to gather support. The other knights and squires had been sent to other parts of the city with identical tasks. Malificar and his men mounted their horses and from the small alleyway turned back onto the main road leading down from the castle, looking for another tavern. When they heard the fast clippety-clop of hoofs on the street's stone paving it was already too late. Within seconds they were surrounded by riders on swift slender horses. The traditional brass armour of the Windriders shone in the light of the torches. The leader of the group, a sinewy man with face withered by the relentless sun and biting winds of the steppe and the sands of the desert, approached Malificar.

Are you the outlander they call Malificar?

Malificar nodded.

Then these belong to you, I guess, the Windride growled.

He signalled his men and the circle of riders opened and some men in shackles were pushed towards Malificar. He was shocked to see they were the squires and knights he had sent out for recruitment. The Windrider continued, his voice full of cold anger:

This city is guarded by the Windriders and by them only! I will not have outlanders recruit men for their orders here. This street directly leads to the main gate. Take it, do not stray from it or you will never leave Torbah again! Did you get that, outlander?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dowpride
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sir Malificars Actions   Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:33 am

Sir Malificar got angry. Very angry." I HAVE COME TO THIS CITY ON BEHAF OF THE KING HIMSELF TO FIND EMIR XERXES! WHO ARE YOU, PATHETIC WORM TO DENY THE KINGS ORDERS? DO YOU SPEAK FOR THE KING? OR ARE YOU REALLY MEMBERS OF XERXES ARMY YOURSELVES!? Sir Malificar drew his sword and struck off the chains on his mens hand and legs. then he turned to the windrider leader and cooly he said get one thing sure windrider. touch another one of my men and this will mean conflict between our great orders. so you are the guardians of this city? fair enough. but from what i see, you are having a hard time of it. He switches to an amiable tone I am sure you are all capable warriors, but let us join together to catch this enemy of the state. we will all be praised as heroes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: Sir Malificars Actions   Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:54 am

ENOUGH! the Windrider thundered and his men raised their wepaons. Malificar could hear the alarming creaking of several composite bows being drawn.
You are a fool if you think the Emir is still around and I will not risk the lives of my men to hunt a phantom in the steppe. I will try to suppress my anger about your impertinent accusations. Now I tell you one last time: Leave!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dowpride
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sir Malificars Actions   Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:39 am

Sir Malificar stared angrily at the backs of the windriders and spat on the ground, before calling WELL MEN, IT LOOKS LIKE THE WINDRIDERS NO LONGER DEEM IT NESACARY TO LISTEN TO THE KING. LET US RIDE TO SINGAL, AND REPORT THIS TO OUR LORD. BUT DONT WORRY. WE WILL BE BACK.With this sir Malificar rides out the gates with his entourage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: Sir Malificars Actions   Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:46 am

They reached Singal at nightfall of the second day. When they entered the chapterhouse a knight approached Sir Malificar.

Sir Malificar, Grandmaster Azlanek wants to see you immediately!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Malificars Actions   

Back to top Go down

Sir Malificars Actions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2