Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Thread: For This Mission

Go down 
+8
Aldric of Marleons
MitchyMatt
Rec0n412
Azlanek
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Iskar
Curanthir
mp84
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Out of curiosity: Did you compute the casualties for the npc-orders that took part as reinforcements, DD? I am particularly interested in the Clarion Call's casualties as they were said to have suffered severe damage from their charge.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:15 pm

Quote :
I'd say the everyday organisation of a large army with prisoners is not the most thrilling of occupations...

That's why you have captains, sergeants and lieutenants.

My character is kind of wounded and just following the mass of Silvermists. At any rate, I propose we all return together for safety. If the auxiliaries disband, the 5 Eventides riding alone with the wounded are a good target of opportunity for Dawn fanatics, and Sarleon is a long way.

A question: what's with the loot? Who is picking it up? I bet the veccavian royal guard had some neat stuff we could resell or rework.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Yeah, we should wait for DD or Mordred to give us some reports on that. As for the RPG, I had the army gather all loot worthy of picking it up before departing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread: For This Mission
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10