Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Outline the RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

Outline the RP Empty
PostSubject: Outline the RP   Outline the RP EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Since we have been waiting for Sir Roderick to post and because of the aforementioned time zone differances, perhaps we need to make an out line of what events we have to follow, for a few (real time) days say, so that we can outline a rough plan, get GM approval, then carry it out without waiting on one person who doesnt get the time to post. My basic idea was something like this

E.G. (this isnt whats happening) so me and wolfarmin are scouting ironoak, we ask GM's what we will find thier, problems we will face and anything we will need to do that others are depending on. So he will say you will find a force of 50 knights there and 100 retainers, they are in the castle holding the lord hostage and burning and pillaging the towns. So then we go on to flesh out what happens, like what we will decide to do, say I try to infiltrate the castle to discover those facts, then escape, tell wolfarmin. He in the mean time is hunting down any patrolling red dawn knights he can find and gathering them all to be burnt in a bonfire outside the castles walls. When he has done that Merzinas will attempt to escape and tell him the situation. - all that will take roughy 15-30 posts between us, we then ask GM and he updates us for the next few days and so on.

I understood the need not to do this for the begginning where everyone was just discussing and fleshing out thier characters more, but if we get into the final battle i dont want to have the events proceed like this:
Merzinas infiltrates into the city
w8 for GM outcome
he tries to ask on whats happening with the Lord
w8 for GM's outcome
tries to spy on hall
ect...
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

Outline the RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outline the RP   Outline the RP EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:11 pm