Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Interested in other RP forums?

Go down 
+11
Sir Aranor
Kamos
Wolfarmin
Psychozoa
Iskar
Pravenstern
Ser Varys
Saeros
SimplePlan96
Slopsen
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grandmaster

Interested in other RP forums? Empty
PostSubject: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 am

If yes, which RP forums? Share your experiences!

I'm currently only in this and Unsung Heroes. I was at Eastern Lands for a while, but left due to the high standard of RP there, I felt like an outsider.

(Oh BTW, this is my friend's RP site, we desperately need new blood since we're about to get serious, so please join in!)

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Unsung_Heroes_RP/index.php? (old site with some RP left)

http://unsungheroesrp.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx (New site with only my first RP post left, looking for a RP partner)
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:41 pm

sure ill give it a look

edit: oh its LOTR ... sozza the ghost of tolkien would find and evicerate me for touching his work
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Unsung heroes is mostly dead xD. My source is 100% accurate xD
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Keep talking crap, you fucking mong. Vraal is dead, so you take it as your right to tell that UH died with him too? No, not at all. But fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:12 am

Let me avoid unnecessary flame: according to my very limited knowledge of Unsung Heroes, Vraal, the head amin of the thing, died in war in real life. Some respect is expected and wordplays are not very well seen in cases like this, as they obviously tend to prompt people to anger.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:59 am

The worst part is that we only suspect his death. I've searched the web widely, and there was no information regarding him from this year.

It's just.. mind boggling to not know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:55 am

Trying to look on the bright side, perhaps he was recruited by intelligence agencies. This is not unheard of and disappearing is kind of a requirement for some positions. I'm not mentioning this as joke.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:43 am

If google is correct, it seems he is married to Molly Carter. Perhaps you could send her a message so as to find out what happened.

Molly Carter is a very common name, though.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:29 am

I don't want to give you any hope, but I found a Facebook post from 'Matthew Minkema' (Who is 'Vraal") from February 21, 2012. I'm copying and pasting it here, if you want I can try to link it.

Matthew Minkemaposted toJohn Buban
Didn't even see you were in A-stan. I just got back. You in Helmand?
21 February at 08:02 ·

John Buban Yeah bro. Its pretty shitty.
22 February at 04:11
Matthew Minkema I was in Helmand for part of my deployment. How long have you been there?
22 February at 05:38
John Buban ‎3 months-ish 4 to go! woot
24 February at 02:45
Matthew Minkema Ah, you are going to miss the blistering heat haha
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Wow..

This gave me a lot of hope. Thank you very, very much! I'd appreciate the link very much, too.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Marcus the Shadow Fighter wrote:
Keep talking crap, you fucking mong. Vraal is dead, so you take it as your right to tell that UH died with him too? No, not at all. But fuck you.

_/_

Take a long look at this.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:14 am

SimplePlan96 wrote:
Marcus the Shadow Fighter wrote:

_/_

Take a long look at this.

I don't see anything important to look at...
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:26 am

To put it bluntly Marcus, you made yourself look like an immature "brat". There would have been more civilized ways to tell your opinion on that.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:32 am

Guys (especially SimplePlan and Marcus) keep it civil, or I'll have to remove this thread. Perhaps you'd like to get back on topic?
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:38 am

Iskar wrote:
Guys (especially SimplePlan and Marcus) keep it civil, or I'll have to remove this thread. Perhaps you'd like to get back on topic?

I'm gonna be an ass and said he started it. -.-
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:49 am

I openly admit that I'm a brat! And even more of a brat when someone provokes me. There's nothing else to this matter.

Case closed.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:13 am

You'll have to be on your FB account, but here. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2987806809018&id=1077488998

Edit: I'm also very sure it's him, since he's married to Molly Minkema, and since Minkema is his last name, her original last name could very well be Carter or wtv.

Maybe he just needs time off to get life back on track, then he might get back to the RP?

Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:38 am

Back on topic, this is my first time ever in an RP. Probably because I have never even had a chance to sign in to another one.

And may I ask, what is this Unsung Heroes?
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:56 am

It's a RP site that was created by Facemelter and Vraal. I was the first guy who joined it after them.

It's basically LOTR - focused, on the events after the book ended.

We could use more members right now - especially now when we've organized the forums properly.
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:06 am

looks promising... I have some ideas in mind as well

I think I will join but only after my Vacation, so sometime mid-April I guess....keep it going till then =)
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Quote :
Maybe he just needs time off to get life back on track, then he might get back to the RP?

I can only imagine that running a RPG forum while you are fighting a war in Afghanistan isn't the most easy thing to do. This guy has my respect indeed.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:54 pm

AND writing a book at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Wolfarmin
Knight
Wolfarmin

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:08 am

this makes me scared to go to the army now
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:25 am

Talking about armies and The lord of the rings: did you know that Tolkien and Hitler fought in the same battle in World War I?

Hitler was wounded and Tolkien was one of the very few Oxford students that survived. C.S. Lewis (the Narnia dude) was there too.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:05 am

Muahahahah! The power of books beat Hitler!

MUAHAHAAHAH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other RP forums?   Interested in other RP forums? Empty

Back to top Go down

Interested in other RP forums?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath :: Sarleon :: The Den of Iniquities-
Jump to: