An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Kingdom's Finest (character stats for the arena)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom's Finest (character stats for the arena)   Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:14 am

What did we say about 4 WP?

It's too much.

MordKaiser87
Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom's Finest (character stats for the arena)   Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:16 am

Hey Sir Aodh might have balls of steel, we dont know.
Test? for science of course
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom's Finest (character stats for the arena)   Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:24 am

A more polite answer is

4 WP is indeed very high, but you managed to balance and keep the average 5 points per character. If you come up with a good backstory, I would say it could stay that way. Mere torture will not be enough, though. Perhaps he was poisoned, but, instead of dying, the chemicals changed the way his muscles work. Or they broke his bones in so many places that they calcified and became harder. Or his cartilages ossified for some reason - thus lowering his agility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MordKaiser87
Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom's Finest (character stats for the arena)   Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:37 am

We could have tied Aodh to a stake in the arena and rolled dice whenever we whacked his sac with wooden arena swords IC

or ditto what Saeros said...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pravenstern
Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom's Finest (character stats for the arena)   Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:47 am

Saeros wrote:
Mere torture will not be enough, though
Snake Cult torture > Mere torture

I wouldn't put it past the cult to have repeatedly posined Sir Aodh.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabel Tenorio
Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom's Finest (character stats for the arena)   Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:55 pm

4 WP is high. Aodh only has a net of 4 points, however. Several characters have 6 points, and some even have pushed to 7.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaric Reiner
Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom's Finest (character stats for the arena)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:47 pm

Alrighty *cracks knuckles* Let's take a swing at it and try not to create an overpowered build.

Alaric Reiner "The As Of Yet Titleless"

WP-2 (Though a Silvermist, life on the steppes didn't allow for low strength or a non hardy constitution)
SP- 2 (comfortable, accurate and well versed with a bow)
SK-1 (a competent, possibly slightly above average bladesman)

Growing up and living alone on the Eastern Steppes for a good part of his life has led the newest Silvermist to become hardy and self sufficient, neither of which could be counted against someone in combat. Carrying a compact, yet powerful recurve bow and a newly issued longsword from his Order, Reiner is prepared, or so he would like to think, for most comers. Fairly light on his feet and possessing no small skill with a bow, he would prefer not to engage someone in a contest of sword play but would likley not be defeated in a single blow...... maybe the 6th or 7th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Haegon
Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom's Finest (character stats for the arena)   Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:57 am

I can't really remember what the Griffon bonus was, but I'll try to make something out of what I still know

Sir Haegon Sangendal, The Flying Griffon

Hardened by a life of constant warfare in dire situations as a mercenary in the lands of both Pendor and Amala. Surviving while everyone you meet is an enemy in an unknown land full of dangers and excellent foes:
WP: 3

Living for over a decade while trying to infiltrate the snake cult and the Barclay aristocray, Haegon had to react fast and always be one step ahead, his quick wits and anticipating skills have probably saved his life many times in Amala:
SP: 2

Spending almost his entire life in combat, first as a mercenary, then a knight, mercenary and knight again. Haegon picked up various styles of fighting techniques, those of Pendor, the old empire, snake cultists, Mettenheim and lastly Barclays wide variety of martial arts. Though at best with the sword of Sangendal, in an Arena you won't know what to expect from someone with such a large skillset.
SK: 3

Edit:
Revised it due to a fixed maximum of points:
WP: 2
SP: 2
SK: 2

Last edited by Sir Haegon on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom's Finest (character stats for the arena)   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:00 am

8 points is a bit much, could you perhaps tone it down?

Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom's Finest (character stats for the arena)   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:04 am

Sir Aranor wrote:
8 points is a bit much, could you perhaps tone it down?

I'm afraid I ninja'd you with my edit. I take it 6 is fine considering Haegon's bio?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom's Finest (character stats for the arena)   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:30 am

I have no problem. The average for order members is between 5-6.

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom's Finest (character stats for the arena)   

Back to top Go down

The Kingdom's Finest (character stats for the arena)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3