Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Song of Ice and Fire

Go down 
+5
Ser Varys
Sir Haegon
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Saeros
Isabel Tenorio
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

A Song of Ice and Fire  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire    A Song of Ice and Fire  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:14 am

I can't wait any longer..

March is so far away.

Winds of Winter won't be in the bookstores for years...

scratch
Back to top Go down
MordKaiser87
Knight
MordKaiser87

PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire    A Song of Ice and Fire  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Hey, saw pervious posts talking about a having a CrusaderKingsII-like game, no one posted that there was a Game of Thrones mod for CKII.
It's a pretty solid mod with new scripting, missions, characters and trait system that I for one think does the series good justice. Two campaigns for Robert's Rebellion and the War of the 5 Kings available. Plus control of the major dynasties of Westeros incld. all the minor ones, plus Wildlings...Nights Watch needs work though since their rules of service limit CKII mechanics. Give it a try if you haven't.

http://citadel.prophpbb.com/topic1652.html
0.3.2 is the current release.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire    A Song of Ice and Fire  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:08 pm

How I would love to play it, but alas, my netbook won't run a single game like it should. (yes, even PoP takes hours on a low setting)
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire    A Song of Ice and Fire  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:36 pm

I was following that a while back, but every mod I regularly check seems to die.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire    A Song of Ice and Fire  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:18 am

I've been following it for some months, it's still going strong. A lot of interesting stuff's been added in.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire    A Song of Ice and Fire  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:40 am

I played the first release, .1 or .01 or something. It seemed like a lot of fun, but it lost something for me after the first and second generations died. There was just something oddly fun about having Tyrion and Margaery marry, which resulted in Genius Attractive Fashionable children.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire    A Song of Ice and Fire  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:32 am

So, I have been procrastinating from my studies again and ended up on the asoiaf forums.

I want to share the following with those who have read the books:
Spoiler:

I found this very interesting. Although magic hasn't really been a major theme in asoiaf except for the greenseers and those who serve the God of Light, but it sounds weirdly logical to me.
I'd say the Starks never got involved because the North was too far away for the Rebellion to fight against the armies of King's Landing. But all the Stark children of Eddard, (all born after Brandon and RIckard's demise) are confirmed wargs. (not so sure about Sansa, now that I think about it)

Edit: Okey, another hint.
Apparently the North was never defeated by Aegon. The Stark knelt before Aegon ever set foot (or wing) in the North. Wich makes you wonder why he lets the North keep their traditions and faith. (plus his great-grandson the wise also had a special interest in the wall and it's magic.)
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: asoiaf songs   A Song of Ice and Fire  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:22 am

The Bear and the Maiden Fair
Spoiler:

The Dornishman's Wife
Spoiler:

The Last of the Giants
Spoiler:

The Old Ways (with nice artwork in the video)
Spoiler:

Kings of Westeros
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sir Haegon on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire    A Song of Ice and Fire  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:25 am

AUTO TUNE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire    A Song of Ice and Fire  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:30 am

Soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire    A Song of Ice and Fire  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Song of Ice and Fire
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath :: Sarleon :: The Den of Iniquities-
Jump to: