Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Throne Room OOC

Go down 
+15
Ser Varys
dowpride
Kamos
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Isabel Tenorio
Slopsen
Tubby McChubbles
Saeros
Mordred
Sir Aranor
DiabloDude
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Pravenstern
Sir Haegon
Iskar
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

Throne Room OOC - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:15 pm

A trial? For what?

"Mordred I want to take Aranor to trial!"

"WTF FOR NOW!!???"

"He said a squire wasn't in really talking with Brennus, but thats a lie because we were in a secret correspondence with him to undermine the dawns influence."

"..."

"He said the griffons tried to assassinate him with the strange 20 year old squire who challenges him out of the blue for the most utterly construed reason possible"

"..."

"He cut off all diplomatic relations with the griffon"

"You fucking tried to have him executed, its a blinkin' miracle there isnt a damn war!"

"But he has to be tried!"

"Then who'll be the damn judge? I'll tell you who, Me! God knows i dont have time for this shit, TTYL, GTFO N00B!"
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Firsly, because Iskar said the ´random event´ would have no consequences.
Secondly, because Aelos had parchment with Brennus´ seal and it said nothing of the Dawn, but was about his sword and thus it was not a Griffon meeting, but a personal one.

Funny how exact numbers are known when Aelos was the only one to wear a Griffon´s symbol and only did it half of the time. If you count more Griffons they sprung from air and that was exactly the reason why it would stay a ´random event´

Edit:
Besides, saying I wasn't in Javiksholm because I didn't have the chance to RP there.. is like saying I'm a traitor for not showing up for the battle of Ravenstern or the invasion of Veccavia. I had the acces, but I joined this site a little too late... basically you can assume Aelos was part of Darlion's force, but never spoke up. Especially since he arrived in Laria alone and much later than the rest, giving an explanation that he had come from Javiksholm with Darlion.
(not sure if I wrote it in my first post ever that I had to delete, but he did come later and he knows of the things that went on.. because I've read it up until the fighting in the town itself.)
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:04 pm

Again, what are you going to trial for?
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:09 pm

DrSane wrote:
Again, what are you going to trial for?

Just asking if it's possible to summon Aranor for baseless slander directed at the King's bodyguard. Something like that cannot be overlooked by the Crown. (can you image the Crown slowly helping his own demise?)
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:42 pm

DrSane wrote:
A single block of text.
One of the funniest portrayal of the King I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:18 am

As this concerns the King and thus the throne room, I'll ask/suggest it here.

Now that the rumours about the King coming to Cez are spreading, perhaps we can set up a nice IC scene that is the Griffon/Royal camp?
Here the Grandmasters can pay their King a visit and (possibly) agitate the Griffons. One could use the opportunity to discuss important matters that the Griffons may -or may not- overhear. Thus creating interesting roleplays.

Dunno of this is within Psychozoa's plans and if a Voice likes to RP the King, but I like the idea to involve the King in casual roleplay during the Summer Games.

p.s. I promise not to kill off my characters by challenging important knights and creating controversy and other bad blood (magic).
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:23 am

I have no problem with it. In the end the decision is with the king but I offered the griffons a camping place right next to a royal manor we are building in the northwest of Cez (the white blop in the map I posted in the Summer Games thread) that way they would as well be at the crossroads and could see anyone coming through and everyone could see them and the banner of the king.

Any RP is welcome, but don't overdo it like in the Council event...
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:17 pm

I've no problem with it, more interaction is always welcome. Just don't expect personal audiences with His Majesty.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:17 pm

So casual rp without the King? That's not possible.
We need at least a moment where he meets with the Grandmasters. Common courtesy and saying the King is present without him actually showing up anywhere is bad for morale. If this is just because Mordred doesn't have the time, perhaps he can share the King with a Voice?

Concerning Saeros' Kyros: I take it we should ignore/reject the invitation from Kyros and set up camp in the designated spot?

Concerning Psychozoa's reference to the previous event: It won't, not with the Griffons in charge. Wink
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:25 pm

the Griffons in Charge ... I fear for the worst ... and don't slap anyone please, the King has 500 Troops in the City the Legion has around 500 and I don't know how many Kyros has. I don't want to be the calculating this =)
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:47 am

Quick! Start a war while a non-GM has to do the workings-out!
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:37 am

Congratulations to Sir Meric for winning against Sir Juan. I underestimated your centurions on horseback Smile
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:04 am

I did that as well, but he can come back via the Loosers round. =)
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:07 am

Lances are points right? Like hitting on the shield?
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:10 am

yep, you get a point for each lance you break against your enemy. So you broke 9 lances against Sir Dalan and he broke 6 against you.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:29 am

Desmond.. when i see his name i can't help but imagine assassin with lance, looks rather.. strange.

(For those who haven't played it, Desmond is primary character in Assassin Creed Franchise)
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:12 am

Alerio vs. Aranor. This should prove interesting all things considered...
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:34 am

Pravenstern wrote:

It would be a miracle if Alerio wins, though I would welcome it with open arms. I'm just happy that he didn't lose his first joust, because he would've been found dead in the Cez slums if he had.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:38 am

Sir Haegon wrote:
Pravenstern wrote:

It would be a miracle if Alerio wins, though I would welcome it with open arms. I'm just happy that he didn't lose his first joust, because he would've been found dead in the Cez slums if he had.
Aranor has only 1 higher Attack and Skill, anything can happen! See what happened to Brennard if you don't believe me.
Back to top Go down
Tonedyr
Knight
Tonedyr

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:19 am

Oh, I'm not looking forward to being hit by Sir Derian Cumberbatch with his 8 attack and 2H axe. Actually, the weapons in this fight would in reality favour me more - it's a lot easier to get a spear point past an axe than a shield. Nonetheless, a much more skilled fighter almost always has the advantage.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Having been personally involved in such a fight I'd have to agree, especially with an axe. That fight gave me a black eye and I had the luxury of a two handed sword which lends a much greater impact area to parry and attack with.
Back to top Go down
Tonedyr
Knight
Tonedyr

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Well, my experience (in SCA, which is admittedly limited in accuracy) doesn't include a long 2H vs short 2H match that I can remember, but I'd expect it to work even better than against two weapons. On the other hand, getting a point past a shield is really hard, while an axe blade can wrap around far enough to make all the difference (thus I'm looking at converting my 2H sword into a pollaxe).

Also, I haven't used actual "long" polearms, just up to ~2m glaives on occasion.

What group were you fighting with, that you got a black eye? Certainly it would be extremely unusual with SCA helm requirements.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:46 am

I don't remember what it was called but it wasn't metal weapons, some kind of padded stuff, and had limited armor. Things still hit hard enough to leave bruises and tear skin(though that was rarer). It was entirely possible to draw blood with the weapons despite them being padded but fortunately that wasn't all that common.

In that particular instance it was Greatsword vs Longspear and I ended up getting nailed right in the eye by the spear tip.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Alerio beat Aranor? Justice!

Also, great work for other Griffons.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Pravenstern wrote:
Alerio beat Aranor? Justice!

I planned to have Alerio killed, but now I'll have to cheer his name everywhere he goes..damn. ;-)

Edit:
After closer inspection, Tonedyr won't be a squire for long.. he's going through to the finals if he keeps this up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC   Throne Room OOC - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throne Room OOC
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next