Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just talking - archived

Go down 
+28
Tubby McChubbles
Psychozoa
Ser Varys
Sir Haegon
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Slopsen
Sir Laralthir
Lokloklok
Fidelity
Zero of Laria
Mordred
Daedr0th
MitchyMatt
MordKaiser87
mp84
Wolfarmin
Centurion1
Saeros
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Iskar
Kamos
SimplePlan96
Aldric of Marleons
Pravenstern
Curanthir
Azlanek
DiabloDude
Sir Aranor
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

Just talking - archived - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Quote :
where in the game does it say that silvermist rangers dedicated themselves to the peasantry
Our Grandmaster said so. And it's part of a new strategy of winning the hearts of the people.

It was a fun tavern fight, but seriously: Silvermists are skilled with swords. And as I stated months ago, my character is way better with a sword than with a bow.

Meditating allows us to dissipate fear and anger, and therefore focus solely on our archery skills, without distractions, hesitation or attachment.

I agree with what you said about the Legionnaires. The thing is: we work together: the Silvermists kill everyone from afar, and the Legion crushes what's left of them.

Besides, battles are not only a frontal assault. In the course of history, strategy and intelligence always win. See the transition of the pre-Spring and Autumn style of war in China (two huge armies throwing themselves against each other until someone gives up) to the Warring states one (two generals trying to outwit one another, by way of traps, ambushes, political pressure, surprise, assassination).

The difference is just like between a fight of cavemen, with only brute force, and a match of Italian fencers.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Even better than Italian fencers: Italian machinators! Machiavelli is great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Btw , you're grandmaster isn't the king.Your Grandmaster said so doesnt mean its correct.And you're claiming that some of us fight like cavemen?At least that's better than seating around a bloody circle and saying all hail the bloody noldor. Like the noldor even trusts u and allows u to go into their bloody castle.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:58 pm

If anyone can get access to their castle (apart from his majesty of course) it is us. Anyway, I'm getting bored by this discussion. It is pointless and has a far too high percentage of insults.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Well, i disagree LOL. I have nothing better to do.(finished sports training and now sitting here ,bored)
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:42 pm

TOO MANY RRRAAAAGEEEEEE

Good to be back on course!

Now, "Just talking" means "Just raging, flaming, offtopicing the shit out of you" so why don't you continue.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Yes,Sir! Im a big fan of your and Immortal helmet types! As u can see in my sig of my RP character Very Happy

Silvermist doesnt have a city/town/castle HAHAHAHA afro
Back to top Go down
MordKaiser87
Knight
MordKaiser87

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:38 am

So...Lemon Cakes anyone?
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:32 pm

I want....CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:02 am

Everyone enjoying their RP's? Sorry for my past confusion, just thought id apologize for confusing everyone after awhile. Lost my touch.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:58 am

Nevermind, good that you're back Smile
After all you initiated all this.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:50 am

I totally agree. It is very nice of you to apologize, but you really do not have to. You are the spark that ignited this and I am sure you did your best in keeping us busy and happy. No one could ask for more. It is good that you are back.

Should you want to get back into the action, i am sure there is room for you to join in hosting one of the mini-events. I know I would not mind being able to flesh out a plot together with someone.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:27 am

how about with me Azlanek? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:57 pm

I fear that is impossible due to idiological reasons Wink.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:28 pm

You mean illogical reasons.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:19 am

Damn, the invasion of veccavia still isnt over.... Arrow Arrow Arrow getting shot at...
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:58 am

I hope the liberation ends soon.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:33 am

Same thing.
Back to top Go down
Aldric of Marleons
Knight
Aldric of Marleons

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Since we just talking here, I got a rather weird question. It's been bothering me for some time. Not sure if this was discussed before but since all of the men are slaves in Veccavia, who do the Veccavia women have sex with to bred? Do they choose like the strongest looking men to bred with or is it something else?

I think I'm looking in to this too much but what the hey, it's just a question.
Back to top Go down
Wolfarmin
Knight
Wolfarmin

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:37 pm

actually i thinks someone said that they used the strongest men
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Pretty much, you've got it right. Veccavians have a... "Breeding stock" of the best males to mate with.
Back to top Go down
Curanthir
Grandmaster
Curanthir

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:51 pm

How do they find who is the best? Wait till they're 20 to castrate them or something?

Edit: I mean how do they pick who will be the best? Do they just raid for men, or are men born there also? They have to have a replenishing supply of slaves, don't they? And how would they know who to castrate and when is what I'm asking, if they are born slaves. DO they castrate from birth, or wait a while?

Last edited by Caranthir on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfarmin
Knight
Wolfarmin

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:53 pm

the men are being used probably arent castrated
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Maybe trials, or just who looks the best.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Lol, the women there are bloody wicked Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just talking - archived
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next