Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just talking - archived

Go down 
+28
Tubby McChubbles
Psychozoa
Ser Varys
Sir Haegon
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Slopsen
Sir Laralthir
Lokloklok
Fidelity
Zero of Laria
Mordred
Daedr0th
MitchyMatt
MordKaiser87
mp84
Wolfarmin
Centurion1
Saeros
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Iskar
Kamos
SimplePlan96
Aldric of Marleons
Pravenstern
Curanthir
Azlanek
DiabloDude
Sir Aranor
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

Just talking - archived - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:33 pm

/whap!

Ana is not a squire!

Who will be playing her Noldor teammate?
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:42 pm

Fixed.

If no one wants him, I'll play him myself. Iskar, would you like to RP Delarion the Noldor? Since you're a silvermist and won't RP yourself in the tournament anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Sounds great Saeros, looking forward to seeing this all play out!
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Saeros wrote:
Fixed.

If no one wants him, I'll play him myself. Iskar, would you like to RP Delarion the Noldor? Since you're a silvermist and won't RP yourself in the tournament anyway.
Thanks for the offer, but the Ethos event just reopened and thus I'll be busy enough, so I'll stay spectator for now.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Let one of the other Silvermists do it, they are the ones with the most Noldor expertise.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:49 pm

So, would you like to do it, Aldric? I guess there aren't many silvermists left these days.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:59 pm

I can play the Noldor!

The Noldor flamboyantly swishes his sword, but becomes tangled in his fancy scabbard, accidentally slicing a gash down his leg. He falls to the ground in the foetal position and weeps for the rest of the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:03 am

Sir Lawrence Oliver would shed a tear for that performance.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:02 am

Iskar wrote:
Saeros wrote:
Fixed.

Thanks for the offer, but the Ethos event just reopened and thus I'll be busy enough, so I'll stay spectator for now.

What?! Come on, Iskar!

How can you resist the opportunity to do what it is you do in the Arena... but with Noldor stats?!
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:43 am

Oh Gods be good I hope Ethos is very busy.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:09 am

What? You're not afraid of Ana and Isknoldar, are you?
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:47 am

Now, now, I think we can find a fitting silvermist to play the noldor wench quickly enough...
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:49 am

Unfortunately I'm off again for two weeks, won't have access to the forum. (And just as we got a more active member, too.)

Also, thanks Ana for the advice. Luckily a local colleague showed me around on my free day. Which was, oddly, the only day I got to actually eat local food.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:52 am

Tubby McChubbles wrote:
Unfortunately I'm off again for two weeks, won't have access to the forum. (And just as we got a more active member, too.)

Also, thanks Ana for the advice. Luckily a local colleague showed me around on my free day. Which was, oddly, the only day I got to actually eat local food.

I hope you ate at McDonalds. Solely for the hashbrowns, their paprika flavoring is addicting. It's been over six months and I still have cravings for them. Sad I picked up the paprika habit while I was there, but there is no way to mimic the McDonald's hashbrowns in the States.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:41 am

...No, I did not eat at Macdonalds?
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:44 am

Oh no! You have to go back then! There was a McDonalds right next to my hotel, and the hotel breakfast was insanely overpriced. I ended up eating at McDonalds most days... mainly because while paprika is good, once it is processed into fast-food form, it is outright addictive.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:47 am

If any of us ever have to cook for Ana, we know how to season her food.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:52 am

Mcdonalds Portugal has a great caesar salad Smile

In in the Netherlands they have the McKroket, it's just a little piece of heaven!
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:55 am

Seriously, we could all meet somewhere to talk about non-Pendor stuff. Then someone bring Egyptian paprika.

Perhaps when we're rich and powerful, since most of us are thousands of kilometers apart from each other. Write down in your schedules already! 15.07.2023, general gathering of Aftermath players!

EDIT:
- Might interest you to know that Dutch krokets are very famous down here.

Last edited by Saeros on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:56 am

Saeros wrote:
Seriously, we could all meet somewhere to talk about non-Pendor stuff. Then someone bring Egyptian paprika.

Perhaps when we're rich and powerful, since most of us are thousands of kilometers apart from each other. Write down in your schedules already! 15.07.2023, general gathering of Aftermath players!

I thought PoP4 was coming soon. I didn't realize we would need to wait 10 years to finish Aftermath!
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:57 am

No, we'll need 10 years to become rich and afford the tickets.

EDIT: I really mean it about meeting someday, though.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:04 am

When I will have accomplished my masterplan of acquiring a suitable residence in Kent, UK, I will invite you all there. It my take me some time to do that, however, since mathematicians are not particularly liable for high salaries...
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:13 am

me meeting you all? Maybe one day.

I know, we can get rich by actually making the pop metagame into a board game!

Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:16 am

Quote :
I know, we can get rich by actually making the pop metagame into a board game!

Now this is interesting. I have already started it and was going to talk to Saxondragon and the devs for an actual permission to use the theme (if not, I'd change to Sword of Damocles or something).

It would be non-commercial, though.

Here, I'll upload some pics. I'll gladly send the manual if you want to take a look.

Last edited by Saeros on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:19 am

I've been talking with my game-development partner about turning the Metagame into an actual game with a Gui too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just talking - archived
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next