Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Notables of Pendor Discussion (OOC)

Go down 
+10
Iskar
Saeros
Azlanek
Kamos
dowpride
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
SimplePlan96
Sir Aranor
Pravenstern
Mordred
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

Notables of Pendor Discussion (OOC) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notables of Pendor Discussion (OOC)   Notables of Pendor Discussion (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:57 pm

I thought the Dawn currently allowed marriages and made this an exception to their chastity thing? Also I am not necessarily talking about the most prestigious damsels of the realm. Of course it will be harder to court them. But the daughters of little barons, or common knights could theoretically also be courted, so I don't think it would be a problem to find suitable candidates. Anyway, I was just curious whether that would be a thing that players would want to spent time and energy in.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Notables of Pendor Discussion (OOC)   Notables of Pendor Discussion (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:08 am

Azlanek wrote:
I thought the Dawn currently allowed marriages and made this an exception to their chastity thing? Also I am not necessarily talking about the most prestigious damsels of the realm. Of course it will be harder to court them. But the daughters of little barons, or common knights could theoretically also be courted, so I don't think it would be a problem to find suitable candidates. Anyway, I was just curious whether that would be a thing that players would want to spent time and energy in.

Only Squires, the church stepped in to stop the general reform to the rest of the Order.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Notables of Pendor Discussion (OOC)   Notables of Pendor Discussion (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:13 am

Note;

Updated titles information with the following;

Quote :
While Knights are known as "Sir", a Magnate is "Master" and a Patrician is "Honoured Master" because in Pendor historically they were the master craftsmen, but over time became the business owners. A Baronet is still "My Lord".
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Notables of Pendor Discussion (OOC)   Notables of Pendor Discussion (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:50 am

Azlanek wrote:

It's a weird issue. Technically the Judicator can lift the vow of chastity for knights, like the real life pope did with the orders of Calatrava and Santiago. There is the 'lesser' vow of Marital chastity that the Knights of Santiago undertook.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notables of Pendor Discussion (OOC)   Notables of Pendor Discussion (OOC) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Notables of Pendor Discussion (OOC)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3