Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Windholm, City of Winds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

Windholm, City of Winds Empty
PostSubject: Windholm, City of Winds   Windholm, City of Winds EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:50 am

OOC: Windholm front.
--- Introducing the captain, and the immediate aftermath of the Dawn Blockade. ---

Sir Jaikan was pasing around in his quarters. Leading the troops in a major chapterhouse was stressful enough, but the recent Dawn Blockade had come as horrifying surprise. At first he had thought that the message was cruel joke, but the realisation had eventually kicked in. Supplying the troops would be hard with the scarce infastructure Griffons had here. And by Gods, Jaikan wouldn't start demanding anything from the locals.

Jaikan stopped in front of his writing desk. There were footsteps coming from the hallway. With a creek, a simple security feature, the door was opened and a red-haired woman stepped in.

"So, Jaikan... I hear that the caravan carrying the batteries was raided by the Dawn. Care to explain why?"

The woman's tone was overly sweet, blatantly displaying her displeasure. Jaikan was starting to feel nervous and hastily tried to explain the situation.

"It is the Dawn, my lady. They have decided to stop any Griffon exports and imports here. It seems that the equipment qualified as threatening to the Dawn in the mind of Grandmaster Aranor."

"How would prototype equipment of a royal institute be a threat to a loyal order? We strive for knowledge, and testing this new equipment was imperial. Even if you commissioned them to be built here against the Vanskerries, it is still an effort by us. Surely they would be returned if you asked them?"

"I'm afraid I cannot help you, my lady. The Dawn has severed any diplomatic contacts with Griffons so we cannot request them back. Aranor seems to believe that they were going to be used against the Dawn. Weird since the equipment could be considered threatening to them only if they attempted to siege Windholm. But surely they wouldn't sink that low?"

The woman was now shaking with rage.

"Those lousy... I will bring the news to the headmaster. Try to survive here without me."

The woman left immediately, muttering something to herself. Sir Jaikan sighed to himself. Professor Stephanie Wendell was more threatening than any of the armies he had faced during his life. With a sigh, Jaikan went back into performing the paperwork.

OOC: More may follow.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

Windholm, City of Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windholm, City of Winds   Windholm, City of Winds EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 am

OOC: And more followed. Tubby got mail.

A couple of days after the incident, the guildmaster of Windholm received a note.

"To the guildmaster of Windholm

Sir-Captain Jaikan, the representative of Griffons in Windholm, proposes a meeting with you and the merchant's guild as soon as possible. Please respond with the place and time you wish to handle this.

Signed, Sir-Captain Jaikan
Back to top Go down

Windholm, City of Winds
Page 1 of 1