Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General OOC

Go down 
+12
Slopsen
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Sir Arceon
Sir Nickolas
Psychozoa
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Sir Haegon
Tonedyr
Sir Aranor
Mesor
Alaric Reiner
Iskar
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Arceon
Knight
Sir Arceon

General OOC - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:14 am

brood wrote:
Hey it beats all sitting staring at a blank screen waiting for something to happen.

May as well get to know each other Smile.
Besides who's arguing? Always has been, is now and always will be the best.

Simple as that Smile.

Ah I see British arrogance is still around after all these years. Razz
Back to top Go down
brood
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:15 am

Meh either way, they came to my country and we won.
Besides I'm only English by birth, I'm 2/3 Irish and 1/3 Scotish.
It was on my native land that the Romans were given a brutal lesson in why you do not mess with us and I'm damn proud of it Smile.

It's not arrogance when it's true Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sir Arceon
Knight
Sir Arceon

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:15 am

lol that's why China owns half the world. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:17 am

China is welcome to invade our country, we'll cut their population down to size for them.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:17 am

All hail Germania!

I may be American, but my family line has been traced back to Germany and Russia by a relative with too much time on their hands. So by logic I should be immune to alcohol poisoning by genes with all that German beer and potato vodka in the past my ancestors quaffed.
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:18 am

Must resist urge to insult you for being part German.
Back to top Go down
Sir Arceon
Knight
Sir Arceon

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:19 am

Mesor wrote:
China is welcome to invade our country, we'll cut their population down to size for them.

lol I'd be glad to see that because as it stands right now the whole world is threatened, besides for maybe Russia, by them. And by the way I'm 3/4 British so I am also proud of my British heritage.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:23 am

brood wrote:
It was on my native land that the Romans were given a brutal lesson in why you do not mess with us and I'm damn proud of it Smile.

It's not arrogance when it's true Razz.
Just this Wink
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:24 am

Well one day they will make a mistake and then people like me will be around to cut them back down to size.

Britain is the best and everybody knows it Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sir Arceon
Knight
Sir Arceon

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:25 am

You won't be able to stand up to China without America and Britain is one day going to make a mistake and America will be there to save it's butt.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:29 am

Oh here we go.....
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:31 am

That'll make a change, so far every time America decides to go to war we get dragged into it because they need us to hold their hands.

About time America actually did some good.
Back to top Go down
Sir Arceon
Knight
Sir Arceon

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:32 am

Mesor wrote:
That'll make a change, so far every time America decides to go to war we get dragged into it because they need us to hold their hands.

About time America actually did some good.

How about saving England in both WWI and II. Without America the war would have been lost.
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:39 am

Meh don't get me started on WW2, you sat on your asses while hundreds of thousands died and refused to assist us even though we were your allies.

Right up until you ignored your own intelligence services and let Japan destroy almost the entire pacific battleline fleet.

You only joined in because you were attacked and anyway, Germany attacked Britain.
It didn't go well for them.
You sent us 11 pilots lol.
Canada of all people sent us more then you.

Nationality

Number [1]
Poland
New Zealand
135 [2]
Canada
Czechoslovakia
Australia
Belgium
South Africa
France
United States
Ireland
Ceylon
Jamaica
Southern Rhodesia
Unknown

You did almost nothing to help us, that war was already going to be won, by the time you decided to help out the german air force was being torn to shreds by the RAF and the german Armored and Infantry units were being slaughtered en masse by the red army.

You jumped in to a war that had already turned.
Back to top Go down
Tonedyr
Knight
Tonedyr

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:43 am

China's not going anywhere. They have shown very little military ambition, except over some tiny islands currently held by Japan. Even if they did go into all-out conquest mode, they would be coming to Australia first, because of the vast land area, plentiful mineral wealth, close proximity, and small current population (this does worry me a bit).

Three major contributing factors to the outcome of the American Revolution:
1) There was substantial support in Britain for the independence of the American colonies.
2) The American forces were assisted by French armies (which rather backfired on France, since many of these soldiers went on to be part of the French Revolution).
3) Britain had to worry about a number of European powers close to their own soil, particularly France.
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:46 am

Yea we are a little busy being the only country to fight Napleon through the entire war without once surrendering.
Every other major power that fought them was beaten into the ground multiple times except Russai and they joint well into the war.

America was kind of insignificant compared to the other wars we were fighting.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:47 am

I'm sure Britain would have done swimmingly without the US economic capacity.

And the Soviets for that matter, they got a great deal of war material via the Lend Lease program.
Back to top Go down
Tonedyr
Knight
Tonedyr

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:48 am

Mesor wrote:
Yea we are a little busy being the only country to fight Napleon through the entire war without once surrendering.
Every other major power that fought them was beaten into the ground multiple times except Russai and they joint well into the war.

America was kind of insignificant compared to the other wars we were fighting.

Sorry, that doesn't work. Napoleon came to power after the French revolution, which itself was after the American revolution. Yes, England was fighting France, but not Napoleon at the time.
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:55 am

Yea thats not helping the arguement mate.

American gave us money while we were dieing.
The only people I hate more then Americans in ww2 is the French.

But thats more personal, My grand father died at dunkirk buying time for soldiers to be evacuated when France surrendered and trapped a huge portion of the British army on the wrong side of the channel.

Oh I was thinking of the next time America declared war on us, though we were at war with the USA and multiple allies at once then to.
United States
France
Spain
Dutch Republic
Oneida tribe
Tuscarora tribe
Watauga Association
Catawba tribe
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:01 am

We might want to stop the "My country is better" discussion, since it is unfruitful, especially the "we fought more gloriously in this and that war" part.

Let's make it a bit more positive: Despite me being German (or perhaps because of it) listening to Rule Britannia from the Last Night of the Proms just gives me thrills.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:13 am

It's the internet, every site has an arguement about whos country is best somewhere Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sir Arceon
Knight
Sir Arceon

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Alaric Reiner wrote:
It's the internet, every site has an arguement about whos country is best somewhere Laughing

lol I think i'll just move to Antarctica and every time I see one of these represent it. PENGUINS FOR THE WIN! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:19 pm

I'm just gonna dip my toes in and say that Australia won WW1 for the english and then they blotted out our pivotal role in the war for favour of their own incompetent generals.

Also its my opinion that within the next century a military dictator like Caeser will take power in America. Also China is too unstable to declare any meaningfull war without dissolving in on itself in civil war.

Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Screw you guys my russians are gonna beat all of you as much as we like, and if you gonna come to us you gonna freeze your ass so much that you will run back home, and regret rest of your life that you invaded russia, just like french and german.

Here argument solved :DDD
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:59 pm

No one realizes that the big furry Russian Bear is really just very friendly and wants to give everyone a hug.

And a bucket of vodka apiece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

General OOC
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next