Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General OOC

Go down 
+12
Slopsen
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Sir Arceon
Sir Nickolas
Psychozoa
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Sir Haegon
Tonedyr
Sir Aranor
Mesor
Alaric Reiner
Iskar
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

General OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:37 am

I support alaric! ;D
To be generous tough, i think we need GM here.
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:37 am

The guards are on the door..... they don't just walk off from their posts, plus why would they walk off at all? That would leave us locked inside with no way out.

Yea bolted as in you turn the key and the bolts in the door slide home to lock it.
They only used bars on the inside of doors not the outside Smile.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:40 am

I would agree this needs a gm then.

Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:41 am

Yup Smile.

Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:42 am

I do argue a guard or two could wander off for a moment. They aren't statues :p
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:44 am

They would be beaten bloody or executed for doing it though lol, I doubt they'd risk doing so with A household knight and 4 knights in the room.

Could roll it I guess but that still doesn't explain you opening a locked door without the key....
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:46 am

It was bolted not locked.you can use that method for both sides yah know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:48 am

Give me 1 exampleof a locking bar being used on the outside of a door.

The whole point of a locking bar is to keep people out, it was used from the outside by attacking forces to trap defenders inside but in this case it was just the bolt within the door when the key was turned, I'll make it more specfic though.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:50 am

Imo thats a matter of perspective, and its rather pointless to argue about it. Just let the GM say final word here.
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:51 am

Well since I'm the one who had the door locked I'm pretty sure it's up to me how it was locked.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:51 am

It figures I manage to mess everything up Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:53 am

Well even if the GM decides on your side the end result will just be your squires death on top of the sheriff and his men.

Although you could always assist me and my men and earn our favor instead.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:57 am

Look we could just agree together to start anew from when alaric interrupted, secondly don't bury me just yet, distraction and open door could give me enough time to run away(Back is protected by Ryn) and then it's just about stealing horse, also don't forget that all other militia doesn't know that sheriff should be stopped. In the end of it all i could ask other knights to help me against crazied knight who is trying to kill me.

But it all doesn't matter if we all agree that door couldn't possibly be unlocked by Square.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:59 am

You know there are other options besides threatening and killing everyone.

These actions can havesome very very bad consequences for you and rebache as a whole......

THE PLOT THICKENS! Dun dun dun.......
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:00 am

His interrupting is the problem, he should not be able to open the door at all, you might fail to hit the guard, I might put my arrow through your leg, the knights might manage to knock you to the ground.

The distraction works both ways Smile.

Besides those knights follow my orders not yours.

I did give him a peaceful option and he declined it Smile.

Can't continue until a GM decides if he managed to interrupt at all or not Smile.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:02 am

Or is it me, or we are breaking one of main rules? mixing OOC with IC. It somewhat feels like it, i don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:03 am

We aren't we're just discussing what happened IC while we wait for the GM to rule on it.

Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:04 am

Iskar is online! Oh mighty Iskar, save us from this madness!
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:05 am

Yes Iskar we bow to your rule... which should clearly be in my favor Razz.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:07 am

Zekic Thunion of Laria wrote:
Or is it me, or we are breaking one of main rules? mixing OOC with IC. It somewhat feels like it, i don't know why.

We are?
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:09 am

Quote :
We are?
Ehh forget it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:11 am

Lol.

Well, I inspected the matter at hand.

1) Jared's "knowing" of Olaf's dealings with the Lions was a bit doubtful, though somewhat supported by Olaf's shady behaviour.

2) Alaric's action was a bit hurried and unmotivated. It was seemingly intended to disrupt Jared's plans but the squire did know nothing of what was going on in there. The timing and motivation were (partly) OOCed, though the action itself might have been fine IC.

3) This scene suffers from a lack of information. There are sound arguments why one would consider the door to be guarded, but on the other hand there was no explicit mention of such guards and other measures. Basically, when you want to ensure certain circumstances, take care of that IC, not arguing that it was understood or implicitly clear.

Solution: We can do one of the following: I can decide the matter, I can roll a die to decide the matter, I can wait for Aranor to do one of the former if anyone is uncomfortable with my character being affiliated to Rebache.
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:13 am

I'm good with you rolling to decide.

Could do it as a roll so if he wins the door is unguarded if he looses the door is guarded then go from that.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:13 am

Personally I have enough faith in you not to favor your faction from what little I know about you from my time on this site.

I may be slightly naive/overly optimistic.

My squire's been waiting for a day too. He's getting impatient.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:14 am

I vote for Iskar deciding that matter, quick and effective way imo.

Edit: The reason why, is because Iskar got lots of experience as a GM, and from my time at this site i have learned to trust Iskar, and him being unbiased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

General OOC
Page 4 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next