Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IC-Scene: Kelredan (Day 3)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Nickolas
Squire
Sir Nickolas

IC-Scene: Kelredan (Day 3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Kelredan (Day 3)   IC-Scene: Kelredan (Day 3) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:39 am

[Temp GM - Castellan NPC]

Upon the knights arrival, a soldier was sent to find the Castellan while the two knights waited in the courtyard.

"Sir Weiherr and Sir Ealdred, welcome! I trust that there will be no problems here," Alexander looks briefly at both knights, "due to your differing affiliations.

How may I help you?"

Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Kelredan (Day 3)   IC-Scene: Kelredan (Day 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:09 am

Sir Derrick greeted the Castellan with a smile.

"Have no fear, my affiliations pose no problems here, as I said I am here to ensure peace. But we come with a problem. Sir Ealdred and his men were attacked by Sir Iobairt near his estate. His men are down in the center tending to their wounds. WHat do you think of this? You know Sir Iobairt I presume, has he done something like this before?"

[OOC: We have to think about something regarding Sir Ealdred as Iskar is not here anymore. Maybe we can play him together and decide together what he says.]
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Kelredan (Day 3)   IC-Scene: Kelredan (Day 3) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:43 am

Day 8. Noon

The first few days after Sir Ealdred arrived with his bad news the whole town was talking. Nearly everyone knew Sir Iobairt and some said he could do while others claimed that he has been a traitor all along and that this was about to happen eventually.
Meanwhile the Castellan thought about what to do regarding the Renegade Knight. It was no easy decision and it didn't help him that he was still inexperienced with these important matters.

The recent troubles in Yaragar regarding Sir Thedric Baras reached him a few days ago but he decided to stay in Kelredan as the need was greatest here. Apparently Sir Nickolas took over the Military part of  Yaragar and led Sir Thedrics troops in his name.

Sir Eladred and his men only stayed a few more days in Kelredan until all the wounds were healed. One day before dawn they just left without a word and no one heard of them since then.

Right now everything was calm. Sir Derrick ordered all his men to be Stationed in Kelredan and they fortified their position and trained from dawn til dusk. It seems a storm was coming but no one knew when.

(OOC: Stationed in Kelredan: Sir Derrick + 2 Knight + 5 Regulars + 10 Militia

Sir Derrick send a letter to Sir Nickolas or whoever was in charge in Yaragar inquiring about the Situation. Informing him as well that he gained trust in Kelredan and with the Castellan and therefor ruler of the Castle.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Kelredan (Day 3)   IC-Scene: Kelredan (Day 3) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IC-Scene: Kelredan (Day 3)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2