An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

IC-Scene: Tour of Rebache (Day 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: IC-Scene: Tour of Rebache (Day 2)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:29 am

(( To make things simpler since the Rebache thread has advanced beyond this. ))

Day 2 Mid Afternoon.

The baron having arrived Seph lead the way outside with the baron and adventurers following along behind.

Once outside Seph turned to the baron and bowing offered him the lead and slipped back to Yirimirs side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Arceon
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Tour of Rebache (Day 2)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:57 am

William led the way around his lands gesturing when something important came up.
"What do you think of the lands so far?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrSane
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Tour of Rebache (Day 2)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:09 pm

"Fine, interesting places indeed." Merclan rode ahead with the lord looking around in interest. His children ride a distance behind, along with the latest suitor Yirimir has found. At the knights question she innocently smiles, "All thats left of my mother, father tells me how she was a noble cultured lady who gave this to me as her legacy. She died in childbirth he says, but pressed the pendant into my hands and I held onto it all the way home." She sighs perfectly and spurs herself dramatically forward.

Sir Jared finds himself riding behind Yirimir, however great the view may be, it is marred by the three brothers (who are used to the men following their sister around) that are taking advantage of the circumstance to torment him. Tower the largest points downwards: "Small sword you have there little knight, wouldn't scrape the sides of a pinhole." The middle son, whose lance he had resting suggestively on his pommel gave Jareds holstered sword a nudge with his hand. "I don't doubt its brittle too, limp swords are no use to anyone." The youngest son looked up from the book he was reading and laughed with the rest: "Will you go on quest like the last one did? He got her that horse, that ruby ring, she blew it though when she asked for a bag of gold to prove the richness of his heart." If Yirimir heard their taunting she wasn't showing it, but was wilting in the saddle with what looked like sadness to Sir Jared.

Up at the front: "Interesting and wonderful indeed, but what I'm truly interested in is what you intend to offer ME. So lets talk business ..." Merclan raises his hand and his brood fall, just out of earshot, so that only William could hear what he said.

(continued between Merclan and Lord William via IM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Tour of Rebache (Day 2)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Covering his mouth to hide his laughter Seph looks over at the brothers.

"I'm so glad you all felt so at home as to descrive your various short comings to me, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for a suitable blind woman who's standards have slipped for one of you but alas I fear it is a quest I shall never complete for a woman would have to let her standards slip far indeed to accept one of you."

Seph then rides up alongside Yirimir again.

"I'm sorry to hear you never had the chance to know your mother, I'm sure she was a wonderful woman to have brought somebody as amazing as you into the world"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrSane
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Tour of Rebache (Day 2)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:19 pm

Yirimir looks up to you with a tear in her eye. "You are kind to say so my gentle knight." she murmurs with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Tour of Rebache (Day 2)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:24 pm

Seph looking startled freezes for a second before nudging her lightly and jerking his head towards her brothers and coming up with a quick plan to make her laugh.

"Watch this."

His hands then blurring he sends an arrow zipping past the head of her oldest brother so close that it scratches a line down the side of his helm and sends him toppling into a large pile of manure at the side of the path, at which point much to his ammusement a nearby pig promptly approaches and sniffs him then turning it's nose up rushes off in the other direction.

" Ahhh alas my quest is in vain even the pigs will not accept men such as those.... if you can truelly deem them men at all. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrSane
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Tour of Rebache (Day 2)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:26 pm

The two younger brothers squeel with laughter, and surprisingly when Tower heaves himself from the ground, so does he. Deciding to share the fun he wrenches the youngest brother from the saddle and dunks him head first into the pile. Yirimir joined in with an identical guffaw to one that her father would have made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Tour of Rebache (Day 2)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Seph smiles seeing Yirimir laughing.

"Much better, beautiful women shouldn't cry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrSane
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Tour of Rebache (Day 2)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:37 pm

"Your a kind man to say so." She says with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Tour of Rebache (Day 2)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Seph nodding his head modestly smiles at Yirimir.

"I speak naught but the truth."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Arceon
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Tour of Rebache (Day 2)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:44 am

Merclan and William break conversation and ride back to the assembly behind them.

"Sir Hounds, come let us head back to Rebache. Our business here is done, we must give our guest here time to decide."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrSane
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Tour of Rebache (Day 2)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:53 am

At their fathers look the three sons mount up and leave, Yirimir does so more nonchalantly, but her suiter feels forgotten for the time being, yet as she passes she secretly hands him a small red napkin, what looks like a favour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Tour of Rebache (Day 2)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:53 am

Seph accepting the napkin tucks it away beneath his armor then bows respectfully watching Yirimir ride off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Tour of Rebache (Day 2)   

Back to top Go down

IC-Scene: Tour of Rebache (Day 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1