Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brood
Knight

IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3) Empty
PostSubject: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3)   IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:34 pm

The next morning flanked by 2 knights of Yaragar Amhain approaches a large crown of men and women having had his brothers out since dawn to gather up anybody who was the least bit interested in his proposal.

The time now come Amhain stepped forward to begin.

"Men and women of Yaragar, I am Sir Amhain Iobairt landed knight of Kelredan and sworn knight of Sir Thedric Baras your baron.
With his permission I stand before you to seek men and women who are willing to step forward and fight, this land is plagued by bandits, a plague my own land shared once but as I will do here I stamped it out.

But I know that you men and women are proud and so I stand here to offer you the chance to join me, you will be given weapons and armor as befits a sworn soldier of Yaragar and you will serve under me in the defence of your homes and to make your families safe from these scum once and for all and so I ask you this one simple question.

WILL YOU JOIN ME!!!!!!
"
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3)   IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:41 pm

Ok with Iskars permission I'm going to roll this action out so first things first the odds.

-10% due to not being of Yaragar, -10% due to being unknown to the people.
80% chance of success due to barons support.

1-20 is a fail.
21-100 is a success.

If this is ok with you Brood I'll proceed with the roll.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3)   IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Not everyone can GM.

Or at least that is how I understand it. I could be dead wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3)   IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Roll 35

Although most of the people gathered upon hearing this turn away either scared or not concerned enough to fight a dozen remain to hear your speech out.

Roll 81

The moment your roar of encouragement falls silent it is replaced by almost all of the remaining villagers hands punching into the air roaring in support of your words although a couple in the back slip away quietly.

Result 10 villagers are ready to join you, 50 gold coins required per villager to outfit them as militia.
Back to top Go down
brood
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3)   IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:05 pm

Grinning in triumph Amhain approaches each man in turn to shake his hand and give him encouragement before motioning for them to follow him into the tower house.

Marching through Amhain is stopped by a shout and turning spots 2 of his men approaching one of whom quickly informs you of the results of his message in Rebache at which point going pale with fury Amhain slams his fist into the man hard enough to leave him doubled over on the floor in pain.

Turning back to the great hall Amhain enters and approaches the baron.

"My lord I have recruited 10 men as you can see, with your permission I humbly request to borrow 140 gold coins to purchase equipment for them, I currently have only 360 but will of course repay you the full sum the moment I am able. I also have some news for you."

Continued by PM.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3)   IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:24 pm

Baras was sitting on his throne in the main hall this time, one arm resting by the elbow on the armest with his cheek supported by his fist. He listened to what Amhain had to say before nodding.

I will loan you 140 coins for this cause. Note that this is a loan, not a gift Sir Knight.

He made no comment on what he had been told however, yet his eyes shone with the gleam of a man whose thoughts were racing.
Back to top Go down
brood
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3)   IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:26 pm

"My thanks my lord.

Amhair handing over the rest of his money then heads for the armory and removes the equipment for his men.

Last edited by brood on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3)   IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:28 pm

brood wrote:

"My thanks my lord.

Seph handing over the rest of his money then heads for the armory and removes the equipment for his men.

?
Back to top Go down
brood
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3)   IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:31 pm

(( My bad, getting him to type things for me is probably a bad idea but I was being to lazy to get up and do it and before somebody brings out the gay jokes Smile.

We are in the same squad in the army and we're on active duty at the moment so we're in barracks and I don't have a computer with me so we're both using his.
The donut forgot he was typing for my character not his own. ))
Back to top Go down
brood
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3)   IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Day 3 late morning.

A messenger blood streaked and sagging in his saddle is led to Amhain by 2 of his regulars.
Seeing his lord the messenger biting down on his pain lowered himself to the ground kneeling before his lord before handing him a sealed note.

"Sir Laurence arrived at your estate late last night and after being shown a copy of the letter you had sent to him he wrote this response, your mother then instructed me to ride to you in haste to deliver it."

Wincing in pain as he stood he smiled weakly.

"Riding at speed in the darkness it seems is a very bad move."

Reading the note Amhain motioned for his brothers to come closer and both reading it themselves they set to gathering the regulars and the 10 new militia and a short while later they march out of Yaragar heading home while the 10 militia loaned to him continue drilling in the center of the village.

The messenger eager to prove his strength sets off back for the estate as fast as he is able.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3)   IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3) Empty

Back to top Go down

IC-Scene: Surroundings of Yaragar (Day 3)
Page 1 of 1