Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IC-Scene: A Tavern at Sarleon (Day 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

IC-Scene: A Tavern at Sarleon (Day 2) Empty
PostSubject: IC-Scene: A Tavern at Sarleon (Day 2)   IC-Scene: A Tavern at Sarleon (Day 2) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:22 am

Day 2, night.

Merclan gallops exhausted into Sarleon, his equally tired entourage collapse with relief in the inns chairs. Merclan however pulls Yirimir close before she sits down, and she hurries out into the night. Merclan sits sweating, and waits.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: A Tavern at Sarleon (Day 2)   IC-Scene: A Tavern at Sarleon (Day 2) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:41 am

Some time later Yrimir returned, but not alone. She was accompanied by a hooded man in robes that took a seat right next to Merclan and leaned close.

No time for extended greetings, he said in a low voice, if anyone recognised me in this establishment, talking to the likes of you, that would be bad for my reputation. What is it you need this time? - And keep your voice down!

Impatiently he waited for the whispered answer.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: A Tavern at Sarleon (Day 2)   IC-Scene: A Tavern at Sarleon (Day 2) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:47 am

Merclan leaned forwards and exchanged a hushed mumble with the man. "Very important that i get it. No skimping like the stuff you sold me last time." He says, pointedly taking out his herb and lighting some in his pipe. "So do you think you can manage that?"
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: A Tavern at Sarleon (Day 2)   IC-Scene: A Tavern at Sarleon (Day 2) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:10 am

I have something the like in stock, the man murmured, send someone along with 100 denars when I go home and I'll hand it to them.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: A Tavern at Sarleon (Day 2)   IC-Scene: A Tavern at Sarleon (Day 2) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Merclan smiles, and agrees immediately without bothering to haggle. He remembered what happened to the last idiot who asked for half price. His life streamed away in red and brown. "Of course, Yirimir will be back around a bit before dawn, she'll pay you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: A Tavern at Sarleon (Day 2)   IC-Scene: A Tavern at Sarleon (Day 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

IC-Scene: A Tavern at Sarleon (Day 2)
Page 1 of 1