An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tonedyr
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:04 pm

"Very well then. Until we meet again."

Sir Laurence left, Sir Heinrich behind him, collected his personal guard and they made their way back to Belmonfaire. The march passed well into the deepening night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:54 am

Day 4 early morning.

Having rode hard through the night Seph and his small party arrive at the Iobairt estate in the early hours of the morning, dismounting and motioning to the knights to follow Seph then whispered something to a guard and was allowed straight in.

Entering the main hall Seph bows briefly to Amhain seeing him at a table eating breakfast with his brothers.

" I believe I know where to find the bandits, I and these knights have come to aid you in destroying them if your still interested in hunting them down. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brood
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:21 am

" How accurate is this information of yours then and what would your price be for that information and your mens help, remember you are coming to me for help. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:09 am

" Well I want rid of those damned bandits for good, as for my lord I believe he wants a fair share of whatever loot is gained from the bandits, you may keep any prisoners we take if you want.

I got the information out of a captured bandit, I don't know how accurate it is and won't until we test it.

We will accept being under your command but I will be in command of the knights that came with me.
"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:14 am

Sir Ealdred crossed his arms and watched Jared and Amhain counting other people's chickens before they were even hatched, but said nothing for the moment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
brood
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:52 am

" That sounds fine to me, I will decide what to give to you based on what happens in the fighting. "

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:22 pm

" Accepted, I will send the men to lodging and wait for you to call for us to march. "

Turning without another word Seph marched out of the room heading for one of the barracks and setting the men in for the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Before Jared had left the room Ealdred called him back. What are we waiting for? he asked, half to the landed knight. It is still early morning and we have the entire day ahead of us. Act, I say.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:59 am

" I should think he will wish to make his own arrangements before we move, prepare his men, contact other allies, inform his lord he shall be out of contact for some time. Be patient. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:09 am

Well, Sir Iobairt, what preparations do you plan to take? Ealdred asked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
brood
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:48 am

" I intend to contact a friend who promised me support and also the Archdeacon, he may wish to be present to over see what happens as a voice of justice. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:16 am

The archdeacon? Ealdred was visibly surprised about this suggestion. He is at Mobray and too frail to properly ride a horse. He would have to use a carriage or a litter and it would take days for him to get here. We will not wait for the possible turnup of the archdeacon. He paused for a moment to emphasise his decision.
Who is that other friend you spoke of? Can he be here within some hours?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
brood
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:59 am

" It will likely take him a day to gather the men and join us. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:13 am

You did not answer my first question, the knight remarked pointedly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
brood
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:18 am

" I'm aware. Anything else? "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:25 am

Is your "friend" so dubious you cannot give away his name? Who is it? I will not ride to battle without knowing who rides beside me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
brood
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:31 am

" You'll know when he arrives. "

Writing a note then Amhain handed it to a messenger and sent him off.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:34 am

[OOC: Writing brood's posts again, eh, mesor?]

What keeps you from telling me, Sir Iobairt? Ealdred insisted.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
brood
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:45 am

(( I noticed it this time at least. ))

" It's not my place to do so for him. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:19 am

Ealdred just threw back his head and laughed.

When he had calmed down a bit he said: That is utter nonsense and you know it. Telling me who would join us has nothing to do with infringing on their personal rights.

His expression became serious again.

Now, I am tired of playing around. Tell me the name of that mysterious ally or we will have to find more honourable support against the bandits.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:37 am

" We are in his estate and came for his help, he is under no obligation to tell us if he doesn't want to and we'll find out soon enough in any case.

Now put your self entitled arrogance to one side before you make another enemy for our lord.
"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brood
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:42 am

" If he wishes to tell you then he will do so when he arrives, all you need to know is that he will be joining us to fight the bandits. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:01 am

Sir Hounds, a word, please. Ealdred motioned for Jared to follow him outside where they could speak privately.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:04 am

Shrugging an apolagy to Amhain Seph then followed Ealdred outside.

" Are you insane? We are in his house surrounded by his men and your provoking him? Are you trying to start a war? "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:36 am

When they were outside Ealdred beckoned the other knights, that had been waiting, to come closer.

Provoking him? I asked him to tell us who would join us. After all it was the blood of our men that bought the information about the hideout. What now if he calls Yaragar or Belmonfaire in? Should they profit from our knowledge?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)   

Back to top Go down

IC-Scene: Surroundings of Kelredan (Continuous)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next