Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about rogue knights/New guy.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Gabriel
Peasant

Question about rogue knights/New guy. Empty
PostSubject: Question about rogue knights/New guy.   Question about rogue knights/New guy. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:25 pm

Hello! I recently stumbled on to PoP Aftermath when I was browsing the forums, and I'm interested in joining the fun. However, I still need to think of a viable character for it, and I was wondering if it would be possible for a repentant rogue knight to join the New Dawn. I would also love to know more of the backstory beyond the rogue knights beyond some of the tavern rumors in the campaign, since I have a passing knowledge of the lore from what I read on the wiki and experienced in-game.

Best regards,
Sir Gabriel
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: Question about rogue knights/New guy.   Question about rogue knights/New guy. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:45 am

Hello Sir Gabriel!

In short, your character can be whatever he wants to be, as long as it is inkeeping with the lore and has a balanced and well thought out reason as to why he came to the Dawn. I suggest you take a look at the Character Bios here on the forum to get some idea of what you should be doing. (It doesnt have to be spectacluarly long. Dont take my bio as a basis, its that long just because I like writing!)

For the moment though you should know that Aftermath is in a state of reformation as it stands. You will probably notice how long ago the last posts were. Thats because we had a fair few problems that drove many of the players away. There are still a fair few of us that want to see this continued though, and we are currently discussing how to get this RP back on its feet. So take some time to have a think about your character and stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Question about rogue knights/New guy.   Question about rogue knights/New guy. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:54 am

Note that this is only speculation, but it should be good enough. In essence Rogue Knights are the free souls of Pendor, free in the bad ways of the word. Rogue Knights hold human lives and morals in very low esteem. They only live for money, booze, women or whatever they happen to be after. Anything they want they take whenever and from whoever they like. They hold little or no respect for authorities when in pursuit of their goals. To sum it up, they are the pillagers that only think of themselves. This is what distances them from Adventurers who usually have some standards that guide them. Rogue Knights tend to come from richer families (you need to pay for that equipment and get the training to use it somewhere you know), unlike the less lucky bandits.

Remember: speculation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about rogue knights/New guy.   Question about rogue knights/New guy. Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about rogue knights/New guy.
Page 1 of 1