An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:33 pm

Timbo looked once more at the room and sighed. It had been a slim chance from the very beginning, but still he'd been hoping for something. Anything. 'Got to have the cleaners tidy this place up...' he thought bitterly. Timbo felt embarrassed, he'd been quite the fool. Of course the powders wouldn't turn anything up. Then something on the floor caught his eye, and he bent over to look at a soft, light footprint. Timbo inspected the prints for a few seconds, but then rose up, his bad mood returning faster and stronger than ever before. Nothing could be deducted or even inducted about them. They were - as they say - completely ordinary footprints. They could've been anyone's.

Feeling quite disappointed, Timbo came out of the room and decided to head out for a drink to clear his head. Perhaps Alerio had found out something?

OOC: Timbo leaves to join IC-Scene "District 13".

Sir Tebbe
Page

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:56 am

Tebbe ended his little investigation in front of the latrine. He put his hand over his mouth and went blue as he contemplated the potential descent through the latrine. He settled his hand to his side and turned to sir Erebus while trying to hide his discomfort.

"It seems to me that the Latrine would be the most reasonable way down if a kidnapper had to carry a body with him, considering it's size. However, Rocorad did say that different entrances might lead to different tunnels..."

He pondered on his last thought for a moment before continuing.

"What do you think Sir Erebus? should we split up and increase our chances of finding a lead? or go down together so we can have each others back if danger falls upon us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:58 pm

The kitchen maids were giggling as they noticed the knights considering to go down the latrine. Seeing the high sirs wade through the servants' droppings was something that not even Maximilian Robbspeter, the leader of the last Sarleonese peasant rebellion, had thought of.

Attracted by the giggling the cook glanced down the stairs to the latrine.

You think they went that way, Sir? he asked unbelievingly. Must've crossed the kitchen then with the body.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:06 am

Meanwhile Knight-Chaplain Moriendor had returned from his latest endeavour in Nal Tar. To his surprise he found a letter from Sir Varys in his quarters.
It read:

Letter from Varys:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Tebbe
Page

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:22 am

Tebbe awaited Sir Erebus' reply as the silence settled itself in the room and slowly put him on edge. He almost dropped his lantern when he heard the cooks shout but relaxed as he recognized the voice.

He visualized his descent through the latrine and told himself that he could use every reason to avoid it, so he shouted back to the cook.

"You don't think they could have gotten past you?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:19 am

Been working late past few days, the cook replied, coming down the stairs a bit. The grandmaster's been hostin' lots of posh folks ever since the order got that seat on the council. D'ya know when that fellow of yours was abducted?

We think it happened four days ago, Rocorad, who had followed them all the way from the cellar, answered the question. At least the subsequent morning was the first he did not show up for training.

We were busy until late at night that day, the cook said. 'Twas one of the nights I heard the kitchen boys having another brawl down in the cella... oh. His voice trailed off as he realised the implication.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:52 pm

((OOC: Sorry for the wall of text guys! I just wanted to take the opportunity to expand on Celdiur's recent actions to give myself a bit of background to go on for the RP))

His tabard was stained. His armour bashed. His beard and hair unkempt. His horse tired. As Accalon gently trotted his way through Singal's worn and sand-blasted main gates, Celdiur Moriendor must have cut a sorry sight as the mighty paladin he was famed to be. Or perhaps he appeared a testament to the harshness and unforgiving nature of the desert wastes. He garnered a few peculiar glances from passers by. It was doubtful that many, if any, would know his identity by appearance alone, though even still they gazed and gawked as if a battered and bruised apparition of the King himself floated airily by them. He couldn't blame them. The road had barely been kind to Celdiur, and far less so to many of his ragtag band of travelling companions.

Ever since that cursed, disastrous King's Council in the capital, Celdiur had dwelt in the city of Nal Tar, acting as a dignitary on behalf of Lord Azlanek at the court of the Order's new found ally. A city that he had no small part in bestowing the title of "Free City" upon, a title previously held by Singal, and Singal alone. And to this day, he still did not truly understand why he had so incessantly pushed that particular notion forward at the Council. It was a known truth that the new status, coupled with it's booming spice trade, had made Nal Tar wealthy beyond measure. The increased flow of trade across the entire region had brought prosperity to the southern deserts. The people of the Shavanir Desert perhaps even lived fuller and happier lives because of his proposal turned reality. A noble thing to have achieved, yes. But that is not what motivated him so. Perhaps then it was to serve the Order and further its goals. Another free, prosperous city to cast it's influence over could only prove to strengthen the might of Eventide and to strike a blow against the agenda of it's rivals. The light of blessed Astraea could spread further now under the vigilant and protective eye of her chosen. Celdiur could not have wished for anything greater. But yet he knew, deep in his heart, that even that most noble aspiration was not the motivation behind his actions in Sarleon. No, alas. Celdiur believed he knew, but not accepted, that his motivation was a selfish one. Aimed in its entirety as a blow against Him. Man, Demon, Shadow. Celdiur cared not who or what He was. Only that He vexed him greatly, and that He was the source of the debauchery, the depravity and the darkness that choked the city of Singal in it's grip of steel. And that He needed to be put down if Justice was to prevail. The creation of another Free City may not have been a resounding blow, but it gave Him competion. And more importantly, another rival close to home.

That rival did prove himself to be a generous one though. Caliph Hamid had been a most gracious host, who's gratitude toward the Eventide for the great gift bestowed upon his fair city seemingly knew no bounds. Celdiur wanted for nothing during his tenure there. Yet even so, those grand halls and auspicious lodgings felt like a void. Empty. Singal is where he belonged. Singal is where he was needed. He found comfort in only three things. His unshakable faith in Justice. His steed Accalon, companion of many a danger. And the third, and perhaps most comforting of all, his regular correspondence with a young Griffon knightess, one Lady Isabel Tenorio, of whom he had taken an instant fondness to during the Council. In truth, the letters she sent were the only things that gave Celdiur happiness when he thought of the coming future. And thus when news came of his recall to Singal, Celdiur found it far easier than he should have to bid farewell to a city as fresh and beautiful as Nal Tar and begin his journey back to the cesspit that was his home. After delivering his utmost thanks to the Caliph for his hospitality, he joined with a spice caravan bound for the eastern deserts and began his long journey back to the Order.

They were over half way to their destination when the raiders fell upon them. This caravan was large and well armed, but yet they launched their onslaught unabated. Had it not been for the great slaughter that ensued, Celdiur would have called the day glorious. It had been over a year since he had felt the thrill of battle course through his veins, seen wicked foe fall before righteous blade. And many did fall that day, but when the raiders fled beyond the dunes and the dust settled, realisation dawned upon him that few of the caravan had lived to see the outcome, and that the raiders had claimed the precious spice that they had came for. And thus what few remained limped their way onwards with the few goods they had left, and for days they faced the extreme conditions of the steppes and deserts, until at last they had come to the walls of Singal, to safety. To "safety". And now at long last Celdiur once again gazed upon the city that he called home, took in the sights, the smells and the familiar atmosphere before him. He closed his eyes, smiled contentedly, and thought to himself...

"What. A. Shitehole. Ive missed you Singal! I really must invite Isabel here one day..."

Half an hours travel by sleepy horseback, he arrived before the Chapterhouse. The sound of those old wooden gates creaking open where almost euphoric to his ears. He dismounted before the stables and gave Accalon a good, long scratch behind the ears as a show appreciation for his trusty companion.

"Boy" he addressed the nearby stablehand as he unfastened the ragged keffiyeh that masked his face, "Make sure this poor horse is well feed, groomed and stabled. And have the ferrier take a look at his hooves. Rasp them and fit them with new shoes if necessary"

He handed the boy a few copper pieces and made off towards his old quarters behind the chapel. It was a pleasant scene to find them almost entirely as he left them. And thus he was surprised to find a letter upon his modest bed, sealed with a stamp in resemblance to a spider.

"Varys?" he muttered to himself as he carefully broke the seal and began to read. He drank in the words, growing more concerned the more he read, until his gauntleted hand tightend into a fist, crumpling the parchment as it did so.

"So, that business we began many moons ago has again reared it's ugly head. It shall rue that decision"

And with that he quickly made his way to speak with Commander Serillian. The life of a close friend hung in the balance, and time was of the essence.

"Not even time for a bloody shave" he uttered under his breath as a form of grim humour as he knocked a heavy fist upon the Commander's door and awaited permission to enter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Come in, the knight-commander's voice was heard from the inside.

As Celdiur entered the room Serilian looked up from his paperwork. He did not look as if this was his favourite activity and seemed to welcome the distraction.

Ah, Knight-Chaplain, what can I do for you? he asked amiably.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:09 am

"Knight Commander" replied Celdiur as courteously as possible, given the circumstances. His demeanor was mirthless and the situation was grim, yet he could still afford a fond smile for a friend and brother. A plated fist clenched close over his heart, he inclined his head dutifully.

"Blessings of Justice upon you. It is good to see you alive and well after all this time. I would extend you a warmer greeting my lord, alas it seems that circumstances would not permit it"

He broke off there with a concerned and quizical look upon his face. His eyes seemed to drift far off into the realm of deep contemplation before he spoke again.

"I have recieved word of these ill tidings from Ser Varys, Commander. Were that he had been here I am certain that this matter would have long since been resolved. Haruch was a good friend to us both, and thus I must gather what resources I may need quickly, that I am to resolve this mystery for his sake"

His right hand had began absently toying with the Astraean symbol that hung from his neck, tapping his finger tips against its metallic surface as he thought.

"I will need as much aid as you care to lend me. Information, coin, and the like. There is also a good man that I believe may be able to help us. Captain Dhez'ral of the City Guard. He has aided us before and has shown himself to be sympathetic to our cause. Might we be fortunate, that he is still posted locally?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Tebbe
Page

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:38 am

Tebbe became stone faced at the cooks little discovery, he bolted to the kitchen as quickly as he could and finally stopped in front of him while slightly out of breath. He held an open palm in front of the cook and waited a moment for his breathing to slowly recede.

"It looks like we have something to talk about after all... So there was the sound of struggle in the cellar 4 days ago? would you mind telling me more? did the sound of this quarrel keep itself to the cellar or did it move to somewhere else? did you check up on it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:08 am

Hmm, the knight commander furrowed his brow, I fear I do not have much money or information available. Little but dull reports reach me in this office and I only hand out the wages, for Lord Azlanek directs the treasury himself.

He rummaged through his reports until he found a list of numbers that he studied briefly.
I can spare 100 denars from my coffers here for the time being, he said, taking a heavy casket out of his desk and counting the gold coins into a purse that he finally handed to Celdiur.

As for that Captain Dhez'ral... - he went through the reports again - ... yes, he is still in service in district 1. You probably know him better than I do, so you best go see him yourself.

It definitely stayed down there, the cook said. Judging from the agonised look on his face he was trying hard to remember what happened that night. I did not pay much attention to it, since I just thought it was the kitchen boys again, but I think the noise got lower after some time, as if it was moving away. I hope that helps you, Sir.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:39 am

Celdiur bounced the small purse in his palm, feeling its golden weight and listening to the soft clink of coin.

"My thanks, Commander. 100 is more than enough I would think. Enough to loosen a few tongues at the least. And Dhez'ral and his men may prove themselves to be worthy allies again" But for the sake of attracting no unwanted attention, can I count on them to be discrete?...

Celdiur straightened up and again clenched his fist over his heart and bowed his head.

"These are ill tidings Commander. But by my Oath to Faith and Kin I shall see them mended. Haruch will be returned safely to the fold. You have my word. May Justice always walk with you"

With that he turned swiftly and left the office with equal speed. Apart from himself, there were only two others in the Order that Celdiur knew Haruch to be close to. And as Varys seemed nowhere to be found, that left only Rocorad. I must seek him out at once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:04 am

Celdiur made his way down to the kitchens. It had taken him a good while of traipsing around the Chapterhouse and chasing leads to finally track Rocorad down to here. The sound of raised voices within lured him onwards. The gathering he found was both familiar and unfamiliar, but at least he head found who he was looking for.

"Hail Rocorad" he said with a warm smile, "Blessings of Justice upon you. It has been too long has it not? It is good to see you alive and well, old friend"

He turned to the two unfamiliar knights and inclined his head in greeting.

"Brothers. Well met. Forgive me, but I do not believe I have seen your faces before. If you know not of me, then I am Celdiur Moriendor, Knight-Chaplain of our Order. And it seems likely that I am here on the same errand as you, from what I have heard. What news of our missing Brother? What news of Haruch?"

As he turned to hail the cook standing nearby, it was only then he realised the presence of the large hound that even now sniffed around his plated boots. He grinned, unbuckled his left gauntlet and hovered his hand over the dog's nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Tebbe
Page

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:37 am

Tebbe waved off the cook as he heard the sound of armor clinking in their direction, he turned to see Roccorad engage in small talk with their new guest. He recognized the man but the cogs in his brain had not started turning until the newcomer ended his introduction.

Tebbe smiled and bumped his fist to his heart with a nod resembling a slight bow.
" I would like to meet the knight that wouldn't recognize his own Knight-Chaplain."

he then quickly straightened himself stiff after wondering if his pleasantry was going to get him chastised.
"Ahem... Uhm... I am Tebbe Owun, Resident knight, we just ascertained that Haruch was kidnapped through the cellar drain into the sewers."

He lifted his lamp and nodded towards his rope.
"We were on our way down to see if we could come up with a trail down there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Tue May 05, 2015 10:51 am

"Brother Owun. An honour to meet you. Please, forgive my haggard appearance. A man of the cloth should generally keep himself respectfully kempt. Alas the arid roads and dusty caravanserai of the Shavanir dont provide much in the way of hygeine. Perhaps a good thing too..."

Celdiur's voice trailed off as his gaze turned in the direction of Haruch's quarters.

"...for if it's a trip into the sewers then a bath would have been for naught. However, I wonder if you prepare to descend into those cesspools under the right pretense"

He stopped there to allow himself to gauge the reaction of the others to his words. Puzzled mayhaps? Good. An intrigued audience always listens more intently. He had learned that well in his days of parochial training.

"I do not know how well you know of my exploits, Brothers, but I am no stranger to these sewers. Yet my experience with those dank tunnels is miniscule when compared to Haruch's intimate knowledge of their layout. They are his domain, where he is in his element, and I cannot help but wonder if he did not take flight of his own accord, rather than being forcibly taken. Being taken by surprise by anything from them would seem rather out of character in my eyes"

By now Celdiur had moved closer down toward Haruch's room. He drank in the scene before him, and couldn't help but feel puzzled himself.

"There was a struggle in here though, of that there is no doubt. Perhaps I am wrong, and our friend was indeed abducted. I fear however, that Haruch may have disappeared for reasons known only to himself. And if he does not wish to be found in those sewers, then it seems very unlikely that we will find him"

He found himself leaning against the doorway upon an outstretched arm as he spoke. As if awaking with a start, he pushed himself gently from the wall and turned again to face the others.

"But either way one of our own is in danger, and it is imperative that we try to find him, and soon. I hope that your dog has a powerful nose, Brother Owun. He'll need it to smell anything other than rotten gong down there. You are probably eager to begin your search though, so I will keep you no longer. I will join you as soon as I can. In the meantime though I must speak with allies who may be able to aid us. May I suggest you take a few of the squires with you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Sat May 09, 2015 4:59 pm

Sir Erebus heard talking above as Sir Tebbe climbed to confront the cook.

Erebus sighed as he knew he may have to also deal with the cook for potentially hiding something more.

He begins climbing the rope and roughly enough begins hearing a deep hum of a voice talk to Sir Tebbe, only to come up and see the two conversing.

"Hello Sir Knight, I am Sir Erebus, Knight of the Eventide, as you may have already presumed." The stench on the greaves were already getting to his head.

"Rodnep would also be my beast," as Sir Erebus gets on one knee and rubs the back of his head, the best place he likes it.

"I'm glad you have joined in finding Haruch; more help in this investigation, however your words that I heard whilst climbing makes me ponder if we truly are even going to gain ground searching in the sewers.." Sir Erebus began following Sir Celdiur to the room once more, Rodnep following as custom.

"You have a good point Sir Celdiur, we have no direction of where these sewer leads, if anywhere. Maybe Tebbe and I could join you. You stated that you know of Haruch more than both of us, so you have a better idea of where we can gain a foothold in this investigation. Unless you prefer to work alone?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Tebbe
Page

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Sun May 10, 2015 11:41 pm

Tebbe nodded along as Celdiur made his points and readied himself to walk to the cellar until he heard Erebus' suggestion. Tebbe knew he was going to regret what he was going to say but felt like it the right thing to do. He looked at the two knights as he scratched the back of his head.

"I understand that the odds are against us if we're looking for tracks in the sewers, but we know that they took this way in and out, it would too much of a lead to give up in my opinion. Moreover, one of our enemies just used this hole to infiltrate our keep, this puts our entire Chapterhouse's safety into jeopardy until we investigate it and hopefully close it."

he then concentrated his gaze at the Knight Chaplain, waiting for his verdict.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Mon May 11, 2015 9:12 am

Sir Erebus looked at Sir Tebbe after his response.

"Another excellent point Sir Tebbe, we seem to be at a standstill. However, maybe we could use the resources Sir Celdiur has and then apply whatever we can, squires included, to sweeping the entrance and tunnels of the sewer that is lead to believe our assailant used to escape."

Sir Erebus then turns to Celdiur to await his response on the split of decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Wed May 27, 2015 11:10 am

Another dilemna. Celdiur pondered as he scratched gently at his scalp before exhaling a heavy sigh.

"Alas, Sir Tebbe I never even considered that. So proccupied am I with finding one that I forget the safety of the many. However, I believe our Chapterhouse can be secured effectively enough by our Ghilmen and brother Knights if we but leave word with the Knight Commander. We were chosen for our particular talents to strike at our enemies before they can again strike at us. My talents may lie with the resources and allies that i can muster. You may join me if you wish, but that decision is yours alone. And who knows. Haruch's trail in the sewers may be cold to us, but that may not be so to Rodnep here"

He refastened his gauntlet with well practiced ease before giving another clenched fist salute to the two knights.

"Think well upon your course, Brothers. If you choose to join me I will be at the the local Guard quarters attempting to utilise what resources that I can. May the holy hand of Astraea guide us all in thses dark times. Farewell for the moment, my kin"

Celdiur turned quickly upon his heels and left for the streets of Singal at a spirited paceas if borne upon the desert winds themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Tebbe
Page

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Fri May 29, 2015 11:17 am

Tebbe turned to Erebus and nodded after a pause.
“Very well, I also will join the knight chaplain on this investigation.”

He waved for his squire Barat and gave him his lantern and rope, and then spoke.
“Inform the knight commander that we are leaving the chapter house to join the Knight Chaplain, and that the sewer holes in the kitchen cellar need to be secured.”

He then readied himself to leave chapterhouse and make his way to the local guardhouse.

[Leaving with full plate armor except the helm, a cloak, his long sword, a dagger, and everyday money]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:24 am

Celdiur and Tebbe arrived at the guard house of district 1 shortly thereafter. The man standing guard in front of it happened to be Jalal. When he recognised Celdiur he gave a big smile and waved them in.
The well known sound of clanking swords and bellowed commands greeted them in the courtyard. Dhez'ral was personally overseeing the training of the latest recruits and they all looked quite tired and battered by now.
Notified of their arrival the captain turned around and greeted Celdiur, then Tebbe.

What can I do for you, Knight-Chaplain? he asked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:46 am

Celdiur gave a warm greeting to the young guardsman Jalal, a firm hand upon his shoulder as affirmation of his welcome. Greeted then by the familiar sound of swordplay he stopped to admire, and inspect, the recruits for himself. Eager. Some show skill. Unpolished, aye, but skill nonetheless.

"More lawbringers for a city without laws, eh?" he said with a hint of humour creeping into his tone as he gave Dhez'ral a firm handshake, "It's good to see you again Captain. Please, allow me to introduce my knightly Brother, Sir Tebbe"

Celdiur allowed his eyes to flit over the Captain's shoulder. He nodded slightly in the direction of the guardhouse doors. "Would you grant me a few moments of your time, Captain? In private if possible"

Last edited by Sir Celdiur Moriendor on Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:37 pm

Dhez'ral nodded. Certainly, Knight-Chaplain, and welcome, Sir Tebbe. The Knight-Chaplain's friends are mine. Do come in.

He led the way into his office and offered them seats in front of his desk.

What can I do for you?, he asked as he sat down himself on his artless but sturdy looking chair.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Tebbe
Page

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:47 pm

Tebbe nodded with a slight bow as he met the Captains eyes.

'I am honoured, Captain'

He then tried his best to still his curiosity and not look about the guard house too much as Dhez'ral took them to his office. He took a seat at the Captains gesture and waited for the Knight-Chaplains inquiry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:26 am

Celdiur lowered himself slowly to the chair, visibly uncomfortable as he adjusted himself. Plate armour never made the task an easy one. He grinned broadly at the company to alleviate his awkwardness.

"God's wounds! I can kill men of any denomination upon the field of battle, but woe betide I ever face down an armchair in it's wrath!"

He finally found a comdortable position and composed himself. Joking aside now, his face grew grim.

"Captain, i'm sorry to interrupt your training drills, but we come on a mission of utmost importance. Of the few friends we can turn to in Singal I pray that you can help us. My friend and Brother, Haruch, is missing. You may remember him as one of my companions when we brought Octavius to justice? And I fear he is in dire peril. We found signs of a fierce struggle within his quarters, yet no sign of him. Haruch has always been fond of the sewers and had ease of access from his room, and we suspect someone may have used this passage to infiltrate our Chapterhouse, and in so doing abducted good Haruch. Or perhaps he dissappeared of his own accord, I know not. All I know is someone has caused him harm and either taken him or forced him to flee. And either way we have no leads and no evidence with which to track him down"

He paused to take a heavy, deep breath and allow Dhez'ral to absorb his words.

"And thus we would turn to you and your guards for aid. Do you know of anyone in particular that would wish harm upon Haruch, or our Order as a whole? Have there been threats made as of late? Serious or idle, we must consider both to be in the same league for now. More importantly, who in this city knows the sewers so well that they could surprise even Haruch? Your men must see and hear much, so anything that may help us would be appreciated"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse   

Back to top Go down

IC-Scene: The Chapterhouse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3