An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Event Now Open!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mordred
Dragon of the North

PostSubject: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:32 am

This event is now open. Most of the prep is already done my end, and you've been waiting so patiently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zatobo.com/
dowpride
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:33 am

alright mordred thank you. are we going to have an introduction paragraph or no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azlanek
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:09 am

Also, would you prefer it if our plans are posted ic, or does it suffice if we post them as we discussed them in the other posts?

Do we have to say how many people we exactely task with each task?

Otherwise...awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dowpride
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:10 am

il take that as a no? right then

"Malificar walked into the meeting hall in his chapterhouse in the city of singal. sitting around a table was his fellow knight ser varys. "hello initiate, where is the master?" Sir Malificar said to him, as he sat down across the table"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mordred
Dragon of the North

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:13 am

Azlanek wrote:
Also, would you prefer it if our plans are posted ic, or does it suffice if we post them as we discussed them in the other posts?

Do we have to say how many people we exactely task with each task?

Otherwise...awesome!

IC / OOC is up to you, though this is an RPG. For the meta game stuff it can be OOC. Yes please do post how many are assigned to each task.

@ dowpride : Don't think it really needs an intro, you are just trying to secure your grip on the city.

Back to top Go down
dowpride
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:17 am

(azlanek or verys, do something!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ser Varys
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:31 am

"I do not know, he seems to be missing right now," Ser Vayrs said silkily. "Perhaps he is investigating something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dowpride
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:35 am

[/i] sir Malificar looks at verys[i] "so tell me initiate, when and how where you brought into our order. you must be very talented, as most never manage to make it this deep into the stronghold. tell me, what exactly are your skills?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ser Varys
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:42 am

"Skills, my brother? I would rather believe I was picked for my charming looks!" Ser Varys quipped.

"Nay, in seriousness, I believe they picked me because of my certain...talents, and past events I have been a part of. It may have been of my training the art of war, or my training in persuasion and court life. It may have been my personality."

"I believe I was brought into the order one day after speaking with a certain Alistair. He talked badly about the Knights of the Dawn, which made me remember a certain splinter faction off of the side. I searched, and was eventually accepted after a grueling test. I was apprenticed to an old knight, one who I believe was in a high position. After an unfortunate....accident, this pure knight died, and left a hole in the Order which had to be filled." Ser Varys finished, his purple eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dowpride
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:45 am

sir Malificar chuckles from across the table "Ahhh one of those initiates. i admire that in a new recruit. i was fortunate enough to be born into the order, however... i have fought many battles already, and i relish the thought of more to come."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ser Varys
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:52 am

"Battles?" scoffed Ser Varys.

"Nay, Sir, what I am looking for is not battles. Most of these wars happen behind curtains, away from the front lines. Poisonings, assassinations, treachery, all of it is what truly makes this kingdom run. Those damned Griffins are just as guilty of it as we are!" exclaimed Ser Varys.

"I do believe we need more men like you, however. This order has become too damn soft, and we need tougher skin here. Hopefully our new Ghilmen can change that." Ser Varys said amicably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dowpride
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:57 am

Sir Malificar smiles in a menacing way. "Too soft eh? i have survived dozens of battles fighting with our king, and do you take me for some lowdown simpleminded fighter!? Sir malificar stands ubruptly up "i have thought up more battle plans then you could ever even dream of. i had to kill off my rivals who were trying to take my inheritance from me, and then fight all over the land ridding the world of those who did not deserve life. many other knights of our order have done the same, and you call us weak and soft after fighting one decrepit old man who could barely walk straight!? if you seek to dishonor any of my fellows or me ever again, i shall show you why they call me the wolf!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ser Varys
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:01 am

"Even a wolf can be brought down by a simple arrow," Ser Varys growled, rising up to display his full height.

"Take care to see that the bow is not aimed at you, brother," Ser Varys finishes menacingly.

Suddenly, Ser Varys sits down. His face changes into a more pleasing look, and he puts his hands together.

"Pardon my rudeness, brother. We must not fight among ourselves."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dowpride
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:04 am

Sir Malificar sits slowly back down in his chair and sends a page to get him a drink "an arrow may kill a man in one shot ser varys, but that bow wont pierce my demonhide shield. how bout you take that little pea shooter, and go hunt piglets with it. this is not the time to fight each other, no, but remember. one day, there will be. take care to keep that in mind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ser Varys
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:10 am

"I promise I shall," Ser Varys said.

"A pea shooter may not pierce you shield when you have it out, but I daresay you won't have your shield out when you take a draught of some wine. Take care, that wine may not be pure," Ser Varys smirked.

"Now, where were we? What do you think of the plan we have received by missive?" Ser Varys said, briskly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dowpride
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:14 am

Sir Malificar takes a long drink of wine and ignores what the fool said before him

I believe that the course of action seems very prudent, although why he trusts a new member such as yourself with such a vital task does not agree with me, however, farbeit from me to say anything against the leader unless asked first. he clearly has a higher opinion of you then i do. at any rate, i will leave shortly to hunt down the coward xerxes, and then return with him in chains or his head on a pike. what do you plan to do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ser Varys
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:22 am

"Good luck finding Xerxes, I hope you manage it within a year!" Ser Vayrs said sweetly.

" I plan to take my knights with me into the heart of Area 13, and start spreading our rumors and finding support. I will also begin assassinating influential people, and making sure others are persuaded into our way of thinking."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dowpride
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:25 am

Sir Malificar smiles coldly i can assure you that i will find him and do more good for our order faster then you will ever be able to take over district thirteen. people have a way of...warming to me, when i want information."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ser Varys
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:30 am

"I am sure you have a lovely personality, the way you handle yourself. It is almost like you have manners!" Ser Vayrs countered, his eyes shining maliciously.

"I hope you have fun with your pure knights. They must be a real pleasure to get along with, I'm sure," Ser Vayrs finished.

He grinned, and stood up.

"I must be getting to my task. My men must be getting restless. I wish you all the horrible luck in the world, Sir Malificar. I hope you find Xerxes, and give him a bloody spanking. That, at least, we can agree upon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dowpride
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:34 am

Sir Malificar stood up slowly and stepped away from the table" I hope you do not bumble things to horribly while i am away, and try not to stab EVERYONE in the back? i know it must be hard, being an honorless scum of a man, but try all the same. Sir Malificar turns slightly and says behind his shoulder"any time you wish to put down the bow and fight the mans way, just tell me. i will take all your troubles from you. a good sword chop to the neck usually does it."Sir Malificar then strides from the room
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ser Varys
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:40 am

Ser Vayrs grinned. "Fighting the man's way only works if you ARE a man, Sir Malificar. Be careful that this bow I have does not misfire in your direction." Ser Varys called after Sir Malificar.

He then left the room in three quick strides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dowpride
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:35 am

[i]Sir Malifcar goes to the barracks to collect his men and prepares to ride out. he thinks to him self" i wonder if lord azlanek has any more instructions for me...[i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ser Varys
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Ser Varys quickly goes to where his men are awaiting him. Taking a good, long look at them, he believed them to be satisfactory. Instead of riding horses into the slums, causing a great commotion, he decided to walk there.

"Follow me," he told his troops.

He began the walk towards Area 13.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mordred
Dragon of the North

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:14 pm

(( Apologies in getting to this, I have been swamped finishing the Liberation event. Lots of action and reports to get up. ))
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:49 am

I know that I have not been as active here as I should have liked, therefore I am bringing Iskar on as the new host for this event. He has proven very good at tackling the little details which are going to be crucial to the development of this plot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   

Back to top Go down

Event Now Open!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next