Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Event Now Open!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

Event Now Open! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Event Now Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:02 am

Greetings everyone,

I will read through all your posts later this evening so we can continue soon. Let's see what nasty little surprises I can think of so this does not become too easy for you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Event Now Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:45 am

Good to have you, Iskar. Maybe you could say a few words about how you generally want to run things (after you are done reading, of course); maybe with a small example on how you expect an action on our side to look like, how much actual Roleplay you would like to involve and how much pure "strategy game" it might be.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Event Now Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:51 am

Sorry that we have been badgering you for activity Mordred, thanks for transferring the host however.

Great to have you, Iskar. Same question as Azlanek.
Back to top Go down
dowpride
Knight
dowpride

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Event Now Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:02 am

great to have you iskar. i look foreward to fun times for all!
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Event Now Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:03 am

Ser Varys wrote:
Sorry that we have been badgering you for activity Mordred, thanks for transferring the host however.

No worries, it wasn't the badgering, I just needed to take stock of my priorities, and decided that I needed to spend more time on PoP4 development, so that it actually gets released this decade!
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Event Now Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:12 am

Azlanek wrote:
Good to have you, Iskar. Maybe you could say a few words about how you generally want to run things (after you are done reading, of course); maybe with a small example on how you expect an action on our side to look like, how much actual Roleplay you would like to involve and how much pure "strategy game" it might be.

Gosh, you guys wrote quite a lot Wink

Well, now for business

Basically I tend to be more in for what you call a strategy game (you might guess why, Azlanek Wink ), but I will eventually bring up some opportunities to role play a certain situation. In general, the more you role play your characters the better I can develop even more occasions for you to do that.

Concerning the pace of the role play: I prefer playing this like spanish football (soccer for our transatlantic friends), i.e. rather a "tikitaka" than long posts. The posts already up in Malficar's and Varys' thread are (for my taste) a bit too long, though - being the starting posts - this might also be just right (for these posts in particular).

Apart from the role play wrapping around the actual plot just post your orders/actions and let me determine the outcome and perhaps post a counter action from the NPCs.

I will be online quite often for the next week, so this way of playing it should not prove a problem for me. If it does for you, please tell me and we can agree on a more quick-paced style of playing, where you may determine the outcome of minor actions yourself but major (counter)actions might as well hit you harder than they would do in the style preferred by me. I will be giving you some news on the two events going on later this night.

A last remark: I study mathematics and physics and assume that Pendor bows to the same laws of nature as does our world (excluding the Pendor gods, invoking demons, etc). So I will not accept things that are physically or logically impossible and am quite strict on this matter.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Event Now Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:41 am

Mordred wrote:
Ser Varys wrote:

No worries, it wasn't the badgering, I just needed to take stock of my priorities, and decided that I needed to spend more time on PoP4 development, so that it actually gets released this decade!

Alright, good luck developing it!

(BTW, you were one of the only ones who got the ASoIaF reference in my role play Smile )

Alright, I'll start to leave my posts a little more open ended, Iskar. (And shorten them.) I'll also keep in mind the physics note, I'm sure that throwing daggers can be practiced until perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Now Open!   Event Now Open! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event Now Open!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2