Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC discussion

Go down 
+9
Tubby McChubbles
MitchyMatt
Iskar
spartan012
Mordred
Centurion1
Daedr0th
Fidelity
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Datedsandwich
Knight
Datedsandwich

OOC discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:03 am

I've never actually been to London at all, I live nearer to Birmingham XD Still, never seen it that bad.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:28 am

Sorry for the delay. The throne room event got me busy the past few days.
Back to top Go down
Datedsandwich
Knight
Datedsandwich

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:47 pm

It's fine XD I've had a busy few days.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Meh, that throne room event is really slowing me down. Sorry again. I'll reply sooner next time, so we can get things moving again. Another of you knights can jump in you want, by the way. You can start at the chapter house and follow where Savan went or organise some men and wait for his orders.
Back to top Go down
Datedsandwich
Knight
Datedsandwich

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:54 am

There, i've set the stage for another knight to join, and I know Iskar, I kind of gave up on the meeting and stopped reading it, sticking to the OOC topics to get a brief outline of what's happened. Savan isn't a high enough rank within the gauntlets to have an important opinion in politics anyway.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:34 am

How are you leaving the tavern?
Back to top Go down
Datedsandwich
Knight
Datedsandwich

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:36 am

Out the main entrance, added that to the end of the post.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:18 am

Righto. I gave you a 1d12 roll for the reaction of the tavern guests. With 1 or 2 they would have tried to stop you or at least caused trouble and with a 3 some of them would have tried to do something, though you might have been able to deal with it with approrpiate measures. Yet, the die gave a 10, so nothing happened. (Going through the backdoor would have saved you that die roll.)

On the way to the chapterhouse I gave you another 1d12, with 1-3 resulting in some thugs seeing you and 4-6 a patrol chancing upon you, which in fact happened.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:40 am

Bonsoir, M. le GM.

Hope you don't mind if I crash this little party. (at DS's request.)
I'm just going to do my interpretations of Savan's orders, so you can do this a bit differently.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:42 am

Tubby McChubbles wrote:
[OOC: Centurion established that, seeing as we are designed for city-fighting, you can see a lot of modern-ish tactics, like entry methods with shields and crossbows, so you can be imaginitive, just not game-breaking. I like to think that the small nature of the Gauntlet means we are fairly innovative in warfare]
Don't overdo it, though. I read through Centurion's roleplay in Rinca's valley and it was terrible. I will not tolerate any "Fire Team Alpha" nonsense. Creativity in a proper medieval framework, however, is fine and to be precise just what I will reward most.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:44 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Datedsandwich
Knight
Datedsandwich

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:41 pm

I agree also, the beginning of this event is horrible.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Agreed, the guy who was supposed to help me with the planning abruptly quit, and I happened to have little time at hand to continue the event.
Back to top Go down
Datedsandwich
Knight
Datedsandwich

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:59 am

It picked up again so it's all fine. I'm an RP vet so I can handle quality writing. The metagame confuses me though.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:03 am

It's on the verge of a new system anyway, so no need to bother with the old one. All in all it's actually rather simple. You've got your assets (troops, money, buildings, etc.) and you must manage them to the greatest profit (monetary as well as politcal/military) of the order.
Back to top Go down
Datedsandwich
Knight
Datedsandwich

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:05 am

Luckily I don't have to deal with it, that's Tubby's thing. Savan is just a soldier/blacksmith XD I might have a look at it when the new system is introduced.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:16 am

Yeah, I spent a while not being assigned to anything, so I just ended up doing metagame. Of course, I joined a fair way in, so we were/are far behind already.

I have a number of plans for the new system, because it appears to be a bit more intuitive for actual RP actions, like doing things with peasants.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:12 am

What do you do with Pelfor?
Back to top Go down
Datedsandwich
Knight
Datedsandwich

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:38 am

ooh, I'll change my post.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:40 am

Iskar, we might as well have a discussion of it here:

I spoke to Mordred and he said we could raise on aspect of our armour/weapons by one point as a result of this mission (I don't know if that includes the effects of the Noldor teachings)
So one of these
Armour Quality 0-5 (4)
Shield Quality 0-2 (1)

Or whatever weapon stats there are.

In addition, we still have a small number of Mettenheim suits of armour, but I don't know how many that was. I think we might need them if the Marleons situation goes pear-shaped.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:52 am

Yeah, I think I remember we discussed something like this earlier, I just cannot find the respective thread. Basically I wanted to give you a free armour or weapon smith after the event because of the slightly magical hammer you recovered from Rinca (in case you got it back from the reds).
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:26 am

The first discussion was about +1 Ammunition, then Tubby spoke to me about +1 Armour Quality, so its one of those.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:36 am

Roger that. When the event is (successfully) finished you can choose which you prefer, Tubby.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:00 am

We already have very good armour and toughness, which will carry us through city fighting. Our main weakness is field battles, in which crossbows will come in useful. I would say ammunition quality needs improving. Thoughts, DS?

Also, probably too risky to sink the boat. aaw.
Back to top Go down
Datedsandwich
Knight
Datedsandwich

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:14 am

I like the sound of the crossbow upgrade, and let's see how sneaky mah Gauntlets can be!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC discussion
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next