Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC - Thread

Go down 
+14
Sir Aranor
Sir Haegon
Tubby McChubbles
Aldric of Marleons
Centurion1
Hetzau
Saeros
Fidelity
DiabloDude
Knight Silaric
Kamos
Iskar
Pravenstern
Azlanek
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

OOC - Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Ha, hitting the cyclops.

Good times.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Don't worry. There will be some things coming up especially to make your guard duties more fun. There are also some "side quests" that may or may not be related to the main plot, but would definitely offer you the chance to be more active.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Nothing to say.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Quote :
Just a general note: Should you find that my posts do not suffice to carry the Rp onwards, just let me know and we will think of something. You can also offer ideas here any time you like (you can also send them via pm if you don't want the others to know.)

To be honest it feels kind of slow, since, in my impression, only Iskar and Mat are doing the talking. Shouldn't the griffons and the rest of the silvermists also be interested in solving the issue and making questions?

Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:37 am

If the others do not feel inclined to say anything, I think we should have Quigfen and perhaps some of the local nobles voice their opinions, then proceed with the investigation. There are a lot of people to be questioned...
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:32 am

Well our job is just to guard. The investigation is all you. If the argument gets out of hand I'd intervene but otherwise not much to say.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:41 am

Hm... very suspicious Smile
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:49 am

I love your character Hetzau.
Back to top Go down
Hetzau
Voice of the Nobility

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:52 am

I love you too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knight Silaric
Page
Knight Silaric

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:44 pm

I think I spoke for all the Griffons with my last post. That should just about do it for us having to speak in this meeting for now. I felt it necessary to move along with the meeting in a more orderly fashion, even if tensions were already calmed. I really do hope our guard duty isn't too boring, although I have no problems with it. We'll find a way to do our part in the best way we can, I'd say. Smile
Back to top Go down
Centurion1
Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:51 pm

i have absolutely no idea what your disagreeing with the eg on.
Back to top Go down
Knight Silaric
Page
Knight Silaric

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:21 pm

It wasn't really "disagreeing" as much as it was contradicting I suppose. You guys wanted to immediately investigate the Noldor, while I agreed with the Silvermist in suggesting that we first investigate the Larian underground, which would be the opposite of what you wanted to do, although ultimately you settled for it. In any case, I probably could have worded it a bit differently.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Please don't write about what other characters do in your posts without their permission. So far I have seen nothing serious, but only a character's player is allowed to decide what his character would or would not do. Otherwise sooner a later we will face a "my character would never do that!" discussion that would only interfere with the RP. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:56 am

Last chance to say something before I continue, but I have a feeling you are all anxious to really get into it anyway;).
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:56 am

Does anyone want to work on a rumour post for the taleworlds forum? Otherwise I will simply build something about the rumours mentioned in my introduction post.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Not sure there is much to work with besides that. Silvermist and Ebony argued a bit. Ebony distrusted Noldor and Silvermist supported them.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:46 am

Okay, then I will come up with something. Also, I am a little busy today and probably will be tomorrow as well. I will still try to finish the introduction tomorrow, but I can't promise anything.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:21 am

Fidelity (Mat Cauthan) wrote:
OOC: That was Sir Bromr, not Mat. Anyhow, all you guys are no fun to talk to for a while. I have never seen anyone but the Eventide and the Gauntlets get angry in court...

Of course they do not get angry in court. The griffons are the guardians of the realm and there to keep peace, thus always trying to keep people calm. And the Silvermists intend to end the old quarrel between arrogant Noldor such as Aeldarian and bull-headed humans such as the Gauntlet, so they will do everything to keep arguments civil...
Back to top Go down
Fidelity
Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:20 am

Doesn't matter how hard you try to keep the peace... Talking to you guys is like talking to a robot programmed to say that the Gauntlets are wrong (Incredibly peacefully so.) while saying the Noldor are equals. Again, with the kind of thinking someone sitting with all the time to think about how this would annoy anyone, instead of someone speaking on the moment... Whatever.

I just think your all exerting more control then pretty much any normal human should have.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:30 am

We have faith in racial harmony. And I think it's logic: had the noldor the desire to end this, they would simple ally against the Kingdom and anihilate everyone with ease. In the very least, they can wreak a huge havoc. Just imagine 100 Lethraldiran-like assassins killing nobles all around the kingdom. They are very good in it.

But this would never happen for game development reasons, of course.
Back to top Go down
Centurion1
Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:46 am

lore wise they are dying out and humanity could crush them.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:15 am

Fidelity (Mat Cauthan) wrote:
Doesn't matter how hard you try to keep the peace... Talking to you guys is like talking to a robot programmed to say that the Gauntlets are wrong (Incredibly peacefully so.) while saying the Noldor are equals. Again, with the kind of thinking someone sitting with all the time to think about how this would annoy anyone, instead of someone speaking on the moment... Whatever.

I just think your all exerting more control then pretty much any normal human should have.

Being rash and easily angered would just not fit with the Silvermist lore. They even meditate.
Anyway, I don't think they are too controlled. Only brutes, riffraff and rabble lack the ability to (mostly) keep their countenance.
I don't mind a fervid debate, but it has to be about arguments. When I once had Sir Nimrod anger in court, all he got were plain dumb insults from Sir Aranor. Where's the use in that?
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Quote :

Someone have to RP the jedi, after all.

Quote :
lore wise they are dying out and humanity could crush them.

Give me 20 Noldor assassins, and I give you a new kingdom. Give me 10, and I cripple it for you.

I personally think we are RPing our respective orders really nice. I expected everyone to act the way they are acting. I just wish there were more gauntlets active.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Just thinking to myself. How cool would it be to have humans and noldor be forced into an alliance in order to stop a much powerful invading army?
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:52 pm

Much can happen in 25 years Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Thread
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next