Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Thread for Griffons

Go down 
+3
Pravenstern
DiabloDude
MitchyMatt
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:52 am

Mordred wrote:
Mostly not, they are clearly the remnants of the Dragon's garrison in town. Also the building which looked new was in fact the refurbished Dragon's chapter in Ravenstern but taken over by the Falcons when they occupied it.
OK, thanks a lot! This is starting to get really exciting.
Back to top Go down
Knight Silaric
Page
Knight Silaric

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:07 am

Madame Ursula, and the Order of the Falcon, may receive grave punishment indeed for their actions. So far, the only proof we have of their intentions, is a pile of dead bodies that belonged to once friendly knights.
Back to top Go down
Knight Silaric
Page
Knight Silaric

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Hey Diablo, just letting you know that the reason I whirled around to see the Falcon Knight drop dead was because you killed him, not me. tongue So you saved my life, then were prepared to give me a long speech on insubordination, or what have you. Also, that woman dressed in veccavian armor... interesting.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:47 pm

- Minor oversight, I'll fix the very beginning of my post later.

And I can't say I know anything about the woman or the noises. Mordred directed and I described.
Back to top Go down
Knight Silaric
Page
Knight Silaric

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Yeah, I figured as much. I knew that there had to be a twist somewhere, at some point. I can't lay my finger on it yet, but I bet the other events are experiencing the same shift of events we're about to have.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Right.

Let's just hope Azrael can run fast. Whether it be for catching up with the Veccavian, or running away from a trap.
Back to top Go down
Knight Silaric
Page
Knight Silaric

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Not if I'm there to back him up. tongue
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Unless she runs into a dozen other knights to help her.

One person has an easier time escaping than two.
Back to top Go down
Knight Silaric
Page
Knight Silaric

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Exactly why I should listen to orders more. tongue
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:04 pm

Oh boy.

Actions have consequences. Sir Orlando'll learn that later.
Back to top Go down
Knight Silaric
Page
Knight Silaric

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:06 pm

I'm not too excited to hear what happens next. Shocked Sad
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Put it this way. Even the Heretics will pity you.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:29 pm

DiabloDude wrote:
Right.

Let's just hope Azrael can run fast. Whether it be for catching up with the Veccavian, or running away from a trap.
Don't worry, I mentioned in my application that Azrael is fast. Really fast. I'll put what happened later.
edit. OK, I put it. Open in case Mordred has another twist.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Yeah, I'm holding off on posting until MitchyMatt or Mordred responds.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:13 am

So, are we going to continue soon?
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:15 am

That's up to MitchyMatt.

I assume the delay is because we were given a three-pronged scenario, where we make one choice that will ripple into PoP 4.0

Only, we chose all three.

With one, the Veccavian running away, that's more than likely going into failure.

With Mordred on vacation, it's pretty much up to MitchyMatt to solo things.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:55 am

Leslie and Diev!!!!!!!!!!Am I right?
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:59 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knight Silaric
Page
Knight Silaric

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:02 am

Now I have to try to come up with a story for what happens on my end... since Sir Azrael got knocked out. Told you guys it was a good idea for me to follow!
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:44 pm

DiabloDude wrote:
That's up to MitchyMatt.

I assume the delay is because we were given a three-pronged scenario, where we make one choice that will ripple into PoP 4.0

Only, we chose all three.

With one, the Veccavian running away, that's more than likely going into failure.

With Mordred on vacation, it's pretty much up to MitchyMatt to solo things.

Wait we weren't supposed to chose all three? Laughing
Or was that just speculation?
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Oh, no, we weren't supposed to pick all three.

It happened to work out with Sir Kamos being with the main army though. Otherwise, it would have been risky just taking two choices.

Now we're just playing it risky with all three. With two that have a relatively high rate of success.
Back to top Go down
Knight Silaric
Page
Knight Silaric

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:51 am

I'm not too sure what to do for my situation, since it's a stranger with unknown power... So, I guess I'll just sneak up from behind and bonk her on the head too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:21 am

Well considering how the things will unfold for yous will happen. I will try to make only a few selections successful.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:33 am

Right. I think the players have a lot of freedom in deciding how the event will play out. If all of our characters are smart and take action accordingly, I don't see a need for automatic failure.

Of course, if we act stupid, it should be punished.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:13 am

Might be awhile before my section of the story gets posted. I've got a lot of schoolwork to get done.
In essence though I plan on smashing through the secret passage. With me as the ram. I figure a tavern wall with a hollow backing won't hold up to an armor clad knight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread for Griffons
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next