Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread

Go down 
+6
tobberman
Psychozoa
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Dathlos
Lokloklok
MitchyMatt
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dathlos
Page
Dathlos

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:34 am

At the mention of the Snake Cult, he looks again at the arms and back of the neck. Nothing.

Of course, keeping a body in a room until Marcuss'ss messsenger arrivess is sslightly unorthodox. It iss probably nothing. We will burn it, and tell Marcuss of the body and his madnesss.
I am wondering when Marcuss'ss messsenger will arrive though. Perhaps we will have to ssleep for the night, and he will come in the morning the next day.

Apophis then picks up the body and brings it outside. He lays it on the side of the building. He then walks back in.
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:45 am

Alright, for a signal i was thinking something like this.

Lok pumps his fist upwards and to the left. He does this particular signal because the legion are already so disciplined they already have pretty much every conceivable motion a person could make with his hand or hands that this is the only one that he knows nothing is assigned to. He stop's in idle amusement at the need of a "The commander,second in command and all officers are all dead, its up to you to lead us sarge." signal.
Back to top Go down
Dathlos
Page
Dathlos

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:49 am

Apophis watches the hand movement. He notes this down in his head as well.

Hand ssignal noted. But won't it be rather noticeable?
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:52 am

"Unfortunately that's pretty much the only one not taken. Unless of course we could adapt a not much used signal to suit our needs with the understanding that we mean that particular need with whatever that other need for the hand signal was in the first place not coming into account. If you can think up a signal with that that is left and that is less noticeable id be glad to see it."
Back to top Go down
Dathlos
Page
Dathlos

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:54 am

Apophis thinks through possible hand motions. All of them are already being used.

It ssems there issn't one. We will have to stick with thiss one. Sshould I continue with the ssnakish threatss?
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:57 am

A knock is heard on the door to the room.

"Open up! Pendor night watch! We heard there's remnants of the snake cult here. And a body!"

"We will break the door down if necessary. We found two bodies on the ground floor. All we want is cooroperation. Open up!"

They knock again.
Back to top Go down
Dathlos
Page
Dathlos

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Apophis begins to talk, but then remembers the hand signal and his lisp and quiets down. He looks at Lok to speak and for the hand signal.
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Lok sighs and moves to the door and opens it

"Gentlemen the legionaries have things under control, the bodies on the ground floor need to be removed, there was a mad man that came in, stabbed two victims and took another hostage. Due to my colleagues unfortunate speech he assumed he was a snake cultist and killed himself but not before knocking the woman out could and giving her a gash on her head. One of our medics is attending to her now."

Lok makes a dismissive motion to the guards

"As i said everything is under control. Aside from the bodies, we in the legion know not of their family so we cant inform them. Would you take a look?"

Last edited by Lokloklok on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dathlos
Page
Dathlos

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Apophis nods at Lok's speech. He then looks at the pendorian guards and nods his head towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Some of the Legionaries with the best hearing could hear distant shouting from upstairs, like quarreling.
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:57 pm

Lok hears the shouting and rushes to the door and knocks

"Marcus forgive me if i am interrupting but from downstairs it sounds like something is going on, and i wanted to know if you needed assistance! Also we have the Pendor guard downstairs due to an incident."
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Lucius Valerius steps in to the hallway from the doorway next to Lok.

"What are you doing at Marcus's door? Please, sir legionary, I must ask you to go away. He has a visitor, and no visitor has yet caused him any trouble."
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Lok looks stunned for a second but then catches up with events

"Ah of course sir. Its just from downstairs it almost sounded like a fight was about to commence, and of course i wanted to help the grandmaster."

Lok takes a momentary break "Not that he needs it of course."

"Also at the earliest possible convenience could you please tell him we had a small incident in the tavern downstairs?"

Lok then heads back downstairs to deal with the guards
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Lucius nodded, but followed Lok downstairs after locking the door leading upstairs.

He stepped into the tavern, and he notices the night watch was at the door.

"There is nothing here, Night Watch. Go away for your duties, you are needed elsewhere!"
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:24 pm

The body bags were then zipped up and carried away by the guards. They knew who Lucius was. They dare not tempt his patience, even for being the law during the night. They also knew if the Shadow Legion was here, everything must be ok. Right?

"Of course Lucius. We have taken all three bodies with us and the women was sent to the nearest hospital for treatment. Have a goodnight."

It was then the guards turned and left into the cold rainy night.
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Lok is now getting tired, but being a legionnaire comes first. He must see to it that Marcus at-least knows of what happened, but if he should tell of Apophis's actions truthfully or not weighs heavy on his mind
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:43 pm

Horses were then heard outside, many of the Legionaries could tell it was of an Ironbred pure breed. The door opened and enter Sir Mitchell. Looking at the some the Legionaries, he must of guessed Marcus was upstairs.

"Make sure all your things are ready knights. We shall be leaving to Cez very shortly, as soon as I get Marcus to come along."

And he proceeded upstairs.

Two Immortals enter the tavern and closed the door. And followed Sir Mitchell.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Lucius Valerius greeted Sir Mitchell, leading him upstairs. Marcus's room's door was open, and before Lucius could close it Mitchell saw that Marcus was worriedly reading a letter.

Marcus put the letter away on his pocket, and stood up.

"Sir Mitchell, how wonderful to see you! I have prepared everything ready for departure, how about your men?" His tone was happy, and he tried to smile but it instead looked like a painful grin. His skin was pale, too.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:14 pm

He exchanges greetings with Lucius.

Then turns his attention to Marcus.

"Marcus! It is good to see you again! Away from politics and such!"

"And excellent that you are prepared but yes me and my men are set for travel. We await on your word. But is everything alright? You seem pale...must be this Sarleon weather. Us Empire folk are more accustomed to nice warm weather. Am I right?"

He chuckles.

"But im sure you'll get better as we travel. Finally for once we can travel without having to face any adversity eh? Haha."

He shakes hands with Marcus like they did in the empires of old and then turns with his Immortals and departs downstairs waiting for Marcus to address his men and assess any last minute tidbits.
Back to top Go down
Dathlos
Page
Dathlos

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Apophis begins dressing in the armor, getting ready for travel. It was going to be a long trip. He also grabbed a cloak to wear over his armor, to block off the rain. With the cloak draped over his head and his lisp, he looked quite frightening. Especially with the Anaconda plate showing. The Legionary shield, however, made it certain he was of the Legion and not the Cult.

Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:01 pm

OOC: It seems both lok and I are sufferers of insomnia sometimes. As such if you fellows notice any errors please tell me of them in the OOC thread so i can correct them.

Lok Begins dressing in armor but does not bother to put on a cloak, The fur-lined armor will keep him plenty warm. Before he puts on his helmet he makes a quick checklist of everything of his and confirms he has it all. He is very tired at this point due to a combination of the nights events, and mild insomnia of the night before, but duty always comes first and he slaps himself in the face a few times and then puts his helmet on.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Marcus follows Sir Mitchell downstairs. "Perhaps I can find a way out of this net...", he thought.

He puts his helmet and his shield on his back, bounding them to his body with a big, expensive leather warbelt. It was dark like his armour, and it had silver ornates. Truely a beautiful piece.

"Mitchell, I indeed hope I'm getting better from the journey. I think we should keep close to each other during the journey, just to make sure..." He winked his eye subtly to Mitchell.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:46 am

"Marcus you are my closet friend besides the king."

"Ill stay and fight by your side in the darkest of times."

He smiles. "Lighten up, this is going to be a fun trip. Oh and I have a surprise for you."

They both walk outside, for the moment the rain stopped. He points to the Immortal holding the lantern.

Marcus proceeds over to find a beautiful Ironbred Warhorse.

Sir Mitchell walks over to join him.

"His name is Penumbra. I think its fitting."

"He's all yours." He grabs Marcus by the shoulder and smiles.

"May our enemies tremble at our sight."
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:30 am

Marcus smiled slightly, although we was still little pale. Sometimes he indeed felt emotions, even more so lately.

"Mitchell, we are the closest of friends. And we're bot great warriors. But sometimes even warriors are scared. I cannot talk to you here."

"Do you know a spot where we can have a quick chat?"

He looked terrified.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:55 am

Assuming the gift of Penumbra would raise Marcus' spirits, he quickly releaved his smile.

"Of course Marcus, let us talk over here, walking to the side of the Inn."

"What is troubling you my friend?"

(Im going to use the color code like you do Marcus, Its cool Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next