Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC - Thread

Go down 
+7
DiabloDude
ScholarOfTea
Aldric of Marleons
Zero of Laria
Saeros
Iskar
Azlanek
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

OOC - Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:45 am

According to Azlanek's reply (cf. action reports thread) there are blood stains in a near alley. Although this is not necessarily connected to 'Fulwar' it is the only suspicious thing we have. Perhaps there are tracks around or other hints to what happened.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:38 am

Laisha, I feel the need to apologize that your investigations have so far ended unsatisfactory. I promise this will not stay this way, so please keep up the good work Wink.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:49 pm

My failure shames me. I shall present myself for punishment immediately.

I recall in the Clarion Call that we had the squires kicked by the most ornery of our horses for their failure. Don't worry, we let them wear their helmets.

...What?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Hey, Clarence, glad you're back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ScholarOfTea
Knight
ScholarOfTea

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:16 am

Well, iskar, I wrote you a message in reply, of epic proportions, I might add, on the taleworlds forums

still waiting to see what you have to say Razz
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:38 am

Ah yeah, of course. Well, we're on the morning of day three now. Not much has been found out. One ranger has not returned from an observation mission yet. Basically we're waiting for our previous measure to get us some results. Additionally Iskar is just having breakfast with Sir Kamos of the Griffons, and perhaps this will reveal some new leads in the castle that Clarence could investigate. Otherwise you still have your squad at your disposal and can do whatever investigations you deem useful. In the thread labelled "IC conversation: trouble in the east" you can always read the latest summary of our actions.

PS: Never mind the UFO Wink There's so much junk in the the orbit from decades of americans, russians/soviets, europeans and chinese getting satellites, rockets and whatnot up there, that it's really nothing unusual seeing something bright in the nightsky that is not a star.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:43 am

Hm...I just thought of something. Are our patrols in the streets highly visible? In other words, are they in fully geared out?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Yep, as the intention was mainly to make the citizens feel safe. Gathering information was only a secondary objective for the patrols, although patrolling the streets definitely raises pressure on the assassins and makes it more likely for them to make a mistake. The main investigative work is done by the undercover rangers in the taverns, the connections to the reds, the interception of letters and any specific investigation we carry out.
Back to top Go down
ScholarOfTea
Knight
ScholarOfTea

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:11 am

in other words, the chance of our patrols catching them is about 0.0001%
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:17 am

Yep, but you seldom catch sneaky assassins by just patrolling the streets. Have you ever been caught by watch patrol when playing, say, Assassin's Creed? You catch sneaky people by being sneakier and/or smarter.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:21 am

Which was exactly my thought process in my orders. Or at least the start. As long as people don't recognize my rangers' faces. I mean, I most certainly don't and they've been under my command for how long now? ...Yeah, don't tell Sir Geoffrey.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:18 am

Should I commandeer Clarence's rangers again? Or more accurately, are they available for me to commandeer?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:26 am

Sure, I have mainly given up hope for Clarence's return.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:38 am

What about Iskar's talk with Igelby?
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:08 am

On it, my bad Wink.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:06 am

Did all of the men investigating the well go down there? That would seem strange. I thought one would climb down, secured by a roped held by the others...
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:16 pm

I assumed those 5 would all go down, while somebody else from the castle waits at the well. Just tell me how you want to do it, and I'll change it accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:30 am

Cairngrove and three men stay in the courtyard, three of them securing the rope and another one holding another rope with a lantern, while the fifth man has the thick rope tied around his waist so he can safely climb down and also be pulled up again if he calls for it. The lantern is attached a bit above the end of its rope so the man down in the well can pull it down to his position as necessary. The man with the lantern rope also keeps a watchful eye from the top down the well.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:46 pm

Would you mind updating the report according to the above, Azlanek, so we can carry on?
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:24 pm

What is the exact proceeding plan? Will the first man look around alone or will he just have a quick look around, before other people follow him down the well?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:04 pm

The others don't follow. One man is enough to screen the well.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:15 pm

I'm not totally sure about the topography of the well and the cavern below. Would it be possible to climb down and get to the cavern without having to swim through the pool?
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:32 am

No, at least not without some serious climbing. the pool covers every inch of the space directly under the stoned walls of the well.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:31 pm

So it looks (qualitatively) like this?

OOC - Thread - Page 5 Well
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Yeah, roughly like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Thread
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next