OOC - Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

OOC - Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:59 am

Against member of another order I may do this by PM but our character would have a decent idea of a fellow order members strength. Especially since we're prominent members.

I'm a shorter character but stout and very durable with a lot of strength packed in through years of difficult manual labor in an extreme climate. He was from noble birth but being at the base of the Mystmountains is never easy.

Physical Attributes

Agility: 3
Nothing special when agility is concerned. I can advance and attack
Body: 5
Tough. Tougher than many. Having a character from up north in Pendor doesn't breed a flimsy man.
Reaction: 4
A bit quicker eyes than the average bear but not the best.
Strength: 5
Very strong. From training with the morning star(won't be used for duel naturally) and years of manual labor outside mere combat has given a good deal of muscle.

Mental attributes

Intuition: 4
Taking in and processing information is something my character has had to work at outside of just reading. Through tough training it's above average but it didn't come easy.

Weapon Skill: 5
I'm a Knight. A veteran. I've fought in the Mystmountain tribes, in D'Shar lands, Sarleons lands and all along the Fierdsvain coast with caravans. I've fought Knights of the Lion and of the Falcon with their Ravenstern troops. It's safe to say I've ample experience with weapons and time to hone them in combat..

I hope this seems reasonable enough.
Back to top Go down
Hetzau
Voice of the Nobility

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:47 am

Physical Attributes.

Agility - 4.
Fairly light on his feet, although certainly there are consequences to wearing such heavy armour. Nevertheless, he's not as bulky and doesn't have to carry as much natural weight around.

Body - 3.
Average at best when it comes to his durability. Ran an estate before knighthood. Bought his way into said knighthood, although he certainly made an effort to better himself physically. Were it not for his initial frenzied training sessions upon entering the knighthood, he'd be a 2 at best.

Reaction - 5.
A quick wit and sharp mind, as well as a bitter temper keep him on edge almost all the time. Certainly for one who puts up a front of nonchalance and idleness, his reaction speed is startling.

Strength - 3.
Again, average at best - at least, for a knight. Certainly he has bulked up somewhat from training and from hefting about his gear, but he is nothing special in this regards. He depends on his speed and technique rather than his endurance and strength.

Mental Attributes.

Intuition - 2.
He's proven time-and-time again that when his blood is up, he'd sooner charge into a flurry of arrows than skirt his way around the killing zone. By no means is he slow, but his temper can often bait him into rash actions.

Weapon Skill - 6.
Certainly one of the deadlier blades around the castle. With his chosen weapon, the longsword, he is like a dervish. His fanaticism for the King prompted this furious desire to better himself, understanding the need to compensate for his physical failings. By no means is this a natural gift, but a rigourous regimen of technique perfection. There is reason enough why so junior a Knight is considered, informally, second-in-command of the royal guard.

---

I think that's fairly balanced. I believe Kamos has 2 points more than me, but that's to be expected for a marshal.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:19 am

It was fairely balanced as far as the rules were concerned. It really were the dice that decided. In this case, for Ibram. Let me know if you want to hear details. Otherwise feel free to flesh everything out yourself.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:22 am

You guys are awfully quiet recently. Are you waiting for anything/do you wait for me to give you more details on someting, or are you just busy with other stuff?
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:03 am

Well Hetzau's writing up the duel since I gave him permission and asked him to but we're both pretty busy here lately.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:33 am

So Kamos, have you already decided our orders for the day or should we start making them?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:15 am

It would be great If you guys told me where your characters will be on day two, whether they will stay at the castle, if they will head into the city or even leave the city to attend to other business.

Back to top Go down
Hetzau
Voice of the Nobility

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:24 am

Not sure if Sir Ibram is being booted out to go rally up some militia troops or not.
Back to top Go down
Knight Silaric
Page
Knight Silaric

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:29 am

As I was hoping to do, with the help of yourself, Azlanek, was go through the small side story you had set up for me. Tell me when and I'll make my reply to it stating how I go from the castle to the blacksmith, and entering to say hello.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:01 am

Azrael guards the Duke.
Sir Orlando has permission to visit his acquaintance. Otherwise stationed with the Dukes daughter.
Hetzau is going t=out to get some peasants in militia shape.
I will be in the keep making sure everyone is on task.

Naturally everyone can get short breaks to rotate out with other knights and get rest.

Last edited by Kamos on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Kamos wrote:
Azrael guards the Duke.
Pravenstern has permission to visit his acquaintance. Otherwise stationed with the Dukes daughter.
Hetzau is going t=out to get some peasants in militia shape.
I will be in the keep making sure everyone is on task.

Naturally everyone can get short breaks to rotate out with other knights and get rest.
Well, I can't exactly be in two places at once so I'll assume it's Sir Orlando who you mean.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:32 am

Pravenstern wrote:
Well, I can't exactly be in two places at once so I'll assume it's Sir Orlando who you mean.

For a true Griffon, being in two places at once is nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:35 am

Laughing Fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:29 am

Yeah just to be clear my actions plans mean to keep the current guard routine. The men that went with Hetzau were pulled from the courtyard patrols.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:45 am

Roger that. What do you do with the Gauntlets at the Castle?
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:59 am

They can enjoy the courtyard patrols as replacements. They can feel free to rotate their numbers in and out of the great hall like my men.
I'll accept a meeting with them if they ask but otherwise no mention of it.

On the note of castle gossip and happenings I have not much to do of it. I will ask who the prisoners are however.
Back to top Go down
Hetzau
Voice of the Nobility

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:40 am

Well, I'm back so I'll get started.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:21 am

I'd like to inquire about the bloodstains after some thought and if they're are any clues and evidence concerning the assassins. Or sites to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:40 am

I'd like to make my first RP appearance.. so am I right that on sunday this event will live again?
Not sure if I can just enter the RP threads since I don't really know what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:03 am

I'm sure you can arrive shortly after the next advancement where I could give you a briefing. This events pretty easy on the writing for now compared to the major events.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:07 am

good Smile I'll do that
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:42 am

Silaric and Hetzau seem AWOL as neither have been on in a couple of months. Not to sure how to deal with that.
Meanwhile the faster we can beat out this day Azlanek the happier I'll be Razz.

I'll have to send a PM to Aelos and see if he's still interested. I'm considering taking Pravenstern off Duke duty to give him things to do.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Yes, months of standing around, doing nothing has been annoying. If nothing else, move me to Sarleon. At least I would have a good excuse not doing anything...

Aelos is apparently in the Dawn event.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Yes, everything did not really work out as I imagined it. I apologize for that, but please keep in mind that I just presented an idea, and it was immediately accepted and we jumped into it. Given a little bit more time and thought, maybe I would have realized the problems sooner. Certainly learned something from this, though.

But frankly, it is not like there were no possibilities to interact with the world if one had shown a little self initiative. People who leave because they are not constantly entertained by the gamemasters are, in my opinion, not that big a loss. Still, I am sorry should you feel that this event is responsible for thinning your ranks.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:19 pm

They didn't stick it out that's their business, I hardly blame you, I just want to work out how to gloss it over.

Meanwhile if the Silvermist want some help I'm willing to let you go into the spooky well where five men haven't returned from Pravenstern. I'll just personally attend the Duke. Maybe put you in charge of investigating all the castle stuff while I'm being an administrative badass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next