Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC conversation

Go down 
+6
Mordred
Ser Varys
mp84
Azlanek
dowpride
Iskar
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

OOC conversation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:04 am

How about we use Heretic resources for themselves? As they grow more in number, they can 'pay' for themselves, or so to speak. We could put any extra, and the remaining funds into the Eventide.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:50 am

Ser Varys wrote:
"Tell me Haruch, where are you from? What do you like? Hobbies? Interests? I would like to know in detail. Tell me everything, for if what I think will happen is true, you will become one of my most valued men, and I would like to get to know you better. I may even tell you about my personal life."
Iskar wrote:
Haruch gave him a slightly suprised look.

Ain't much to know 'bout me, Ser, ye know.
Where'm I from? The sewers.
Wud I like? The sewers.
Me hobbies? The sewers.

Ye wanna know 'in detail'? Go down there and look.

Sorry, Varys, could not give you his whole story right now. On the one hand, because it would not fit his character, telling his life to a stranger he was just ordered to serve; and on the other hand because I will be able to give you a better story, if I can develop it alongside the role play. What I can promise you, is that he will indeed remain a more or less important character in the role play future.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:03 am

Important enough to remain a permanent addition to my entourage? Cool

Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:32 am

Well, he followed you home. Will you keep him? Wink
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:41 am

Depends on how much it will cost Laughing . Is his service permanent?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:53 am

As long as your agreement with the (now independent) red brotherhood of district 13 lasts.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not posting any news for the past few days. Brainstorming for (and understanding) the meta game have kept me relatively busy in my spare time and yesterday RL took its toll, preventing me from posting anything. I'll be giving you updates of all lines of action by this evening (GMT).
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:05 pm

You understood the meta game that quickly?

I must have done something wrong...
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:10 am

I am still a little unsure about how the new metagame and the nature of our event are going to fit together. For example what sense is there in trying to take over one district when we gain influence by simply making an intimidation action in Singal and waiting until we own the city?

I am a little afraid the new system will inhibit our event to a certain extrend.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:52 am

The two are separate in Singal, influence here is entirely dependant on your actions and taking over districts. As you gain power here, your status will increase, together with what you control.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:26 am

Will this work when compared to the other orders? Don't get me wrong, I want to do this in detail, but when the other orders progress every week in their main cities (or even Singal, should they decide to send people there), it would kind of suck if we progressed much slower in Singal, just because we do it in greater detail.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Short answer, yes. You will still be getting influence for your actions in the districts. Because of the extra action going on we may add in additional risks and rewards too. Depends on what you do, and how. Ultimately though, the results are down to Iskar as your host, so take up any concerns you have with him.
Back to top Go down
dowpride
Knight
dowpride

PostSubject: temp topic   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:51 am

(should i post in his chambers in the chapterhouse?)

Moved in order to keep the RP thread clean. ~Iskar
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:39 pm

I think he will decide that himself. I have already told him how much he knows about your actions.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:16 am

dowpride, please write your preparations in the arena thread. Mind that you will not be able to wear Eventide armour or lodge at the chapterhouse for the time of this quest line. Perhaps you would want to talk to your grandmaster how much money you get in the beginning and what kind of neutral non-Eventide armour will be provided.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:43 am

Should I assume that Malificar will go to the back of the tavern after midnight? Your last post left that open, dowpride.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:26 am

Well, Axemaster, I fear I have to say a few words about your most recent post.

1) I understand your character has lived in Singal for quite some time, so one might assume that he knows some of the people there. However, due to the story of your character it is unlikely that these friends are among the higher classes of Singal including the higher classes of Singal's crime world which in turn would include the best weapons peddler. If you wish to use NPC friends, please ensure their social status is appropriate.

2) The behaviour and the relations between NPCs is as a whole the domain of the event host, especially in this case, as the deepjuice matter is the beginning of Singal's main plot. Therefore it should be left to me to decide whether Abbasi is involved in this and how Gerbazadeh's apprentice died.

3) An ebony foreign sabre is a little too precious to be granted that easily. Weapons of such quality are a great asset in any fight and should therefore be sanctioned by the game masters. See the equipment thread in the den of iniquities for this.

Summary: Leave the facts of the plot and the reactions of NPCs to me. Just describe your actions. Do not conjure influential friends, powerful weapons, etc.

A friendly heads up at the end: If you left your post as it is now, your character would just have told a stranger about a matter that Azlanek wished to keep secret.
Back to top Go down
AxeMaster
Squire
AxeMaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:23 am

The axe biter is retired i would imagine, being that he was in place before the unification. Being 1 of hundreds of merchants the only name available for use, I chose him because my character is very much into weapons and really should have some (trusted)contacts in the city. I mean really, why would Hanos have to be a lower class person when he is a successfull merchant.

I can only use what I have read in the other posts because I requested a startoff from you and Azlanek I believe more than a week ago. All I got was a maybe you can look into deepjuice.

I will remove the info you requested and wait for your reply.

AXE.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:33 am

I haven't given you any startoff until now, because you did not reply to Azlanek's suggestion in any way. Just ask if something remains unclear.

Perhaps you want to say where you want to start your search for deepjuice?
Back to top Go down
AxeMaster
Squire
AxeMaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:41 am

I have not a clue as to which way to go or what district to start in so I will head through the closest district.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:45 am

Alright, I'll give you some clues Wink You will however have to decide which to follow.
Back to top Go down
AxeMaster
Squire
AxeMaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:50 am

Sounds good lets rock! Cool
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:24 am

Will you be taking the longer route via the main streets or the shortcut through the alleys, varys?
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:36 am

Main Street, then if we encounter any trouble, a sprint through the allies
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: temp topic   OOC conversation - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:59 am

By 'examine more closely' I did not mean 'look into the far distance and conjure up a blink of light', axemaster Wink

Try to think of what evidence might be there to lead you to the right direction. It will surely be nothing too far away...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC conversation
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next