Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Message for Sir Orlando

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

Message for Sir Orlando Empty
PostSubject: Message for Sir Orlando   Message for Sir Orlando EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:58 am

On the next morning, one of the Duke's pages brings a letter to Sir Orlando. The blond boy is shy and obviously nervous as Sir Orlando opens the door.

“Good morning, Sir. I...uh...there is a letter for you.”

The boy bows quickly, looking downwards, presenting the letter to Sir Orlando. The paper is cheap and dirty, smelling of fire and coal. Should Orlando choose to open it, he can read the following words in scribbled handwriting.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Knight Silaric
Page
Knight Silaric

Message for Sir Orlando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message for Sir Orlando   Message for Sir Orlando EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:02 am

Sir Orlando gives a welcoming smile to the young page, who seems quite nervous, then gestures for him to enter his chamber. He then opens the letter, and quickly reads it, his smile becoming more sincere.

He then asks the page to wait a moment, while he quickly tries to find paper to put a reply letter together. After he finds paper, he doesn't even need a second thought, and suddenly writes out a reply to his old friend, Tal'Digron.

Spoiler:

He then folds the paper, and hands it to the young page.

"Please, if you could, deliver this to the man who sent me the letter. It's very important to me that you do this."

He then gives the page another smile, and gestures for him to go, then closing the door behind him.

"Oh, old Tal'Digron, you old coot, It's been a while..."
Back to top Go down

Message for Sir Orlando
Page 1 of 1