HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Day I: Plans/Guard Duty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

Day I: Plans/Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Day I: Plans/Guard Duty   Day I: Plans/Guard Duty EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:24 am

I would like you to write in here what you expect to do on the following day and, if possible how many men are tasked with doing what. Also I would like your thoughts on how you want to secure the castle. I am working on a map, but I fear it is not quite finished, so I have not decided upon the number of stories of each building and every single thing that is in them. I will make an extra post for it in the main section once I am finished. Maybe though what I already have helps you with imagining things a little better.

Day I: Plans/Guard Duty Delori10

T1 will definitely be the keep, also containing the quarters of the Duke's family.
1 will contain the great meeting hall
2 will contain the kitchen and the servants quarters
3 will be the stables
4 will be the guest house
5 will be a forge
6 will be the bakehouse
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Day I: Plans/Guard Duty   Day I: Plans/Guard Duty EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:07 am

I'll need to wait and find out how much manpower DiabloDude is putting to this.
But in the very least there will be no open windows on the western end of this castle for sure. Closed and barred, nailed if they have to be.
Most guards I'd say will end up stationed at T1, 1, T2, 3 and the front gate. Probably have resting guards take up in the Grand Hall for fast reactions if needed. I imagine I'll have a perimeter in the courtyard surrounding the main tower.

Open to suggestions of course,
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Day I: Plans/Guard Duty   Day I: Plans/Guard Duty EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:37 am

Okay we have 24 Knights that will be guarding the Duke and his family absolutely. An additional 26 Knights are to be used for any other purpose we see fit.
Apparently no retainers were brought along. Shouldn't interfere with the parade plans though.

That's 24 men who will be in that keep and the keep will be fairly locked down. As we have no other tasks for now the other 26 will be positioned as follows:
3 in the Grand Hall on guard with 11 resting, the 11 will rotate guard as necessary. These won't be especially long naps but it'll take a load off for sure.
4 in the courtyard between T1/1 and 3
4 in T2
4 will patrol the courtyard from 1 to 5.

Again open to suggestions. I'm no pro after all.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Day I: Plans/Guard Duty   Day I: Plans/Guard Duty EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:01 am

Are Kamos, Azrael, Orlando and Ibram Hetzau counted in the 50 knights?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Day I: Plans/Guard Duty   Day I: Plans/Guard Duty EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:09 am

I don't believe so.
On a side note Azrael will be guarding the Duke and wife. Orlando will guard the Dukes daughter by request. And Hetzau gets courtyard patrol tonight before he ships out to train peasants. I'll be in a room not far from the dukes family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day I: Plans/Guard Duty   Day I: Plans/Guard Duty Empty

Back to top Go down

Day I: Plans/Guard Duty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath :: Missions :: Trouble in the East :: Griffon Camp-
Jump to: