OOC Thread: For This Mission

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Daedr0th
Squire
Daedr0th

OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:01 pm

damn I sent all my men to fidelity who hasn't been on for two weeks.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:03 pm

"ooc: (diablo you may want to read over the thread..... we have been going through the noble women's homes and collecting them and their children up...... how would it ever make sense to just let them go on their merry way and go arm and armor themselves.......... no not really. So now the vast majority of the veccavi nobles and their children will now die i guess?)"

Just got to reading this.

Sadly, yes, if you are going to kill the prisoners.

Not all of the nobles have rallied, but a good number of the ones left have. Most probably assume that a Pendor "Male" would be too weak to go through with the action.

Killing all of the prisoners may have consequences in the future though, as all actions do.

Also, many of the nobles themselves aren't armed at all, but all of them command household troops just like the nobles of Pendor, or nobles of real-life (Though I hesitate to compare real life with Pendor).
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Easy , let the Veccavian males torture the Veccavian females.. LOL Laughing Laughing lol!

uh and i thought that the Griffins cannot see this post , how come DiabloDude can reply ...
Back to top Go down
mp84
Royal Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:56 pm

SimplePlan96 wrote:
Easy , let the Veccavian males torture the Veccavian females.. LOL Laughing Laughing lol!

uh and i thought that the Griffins cannot see this post , how come DiabloDude can reply ...

DiabloDude is now a GameMaster to help with all events hence why he has access to all boards now.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:59 pm

mp84 wrote:
SimplePlan96 wrote:

DiabloDude is now a GameMaster to help with all events hence why he has access to all boards now.

owh................. no wonder .
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:23 am

Whoah there, Aranor, could you delete that last post.

See, there's two things. One, I have a whole mess of stuff prepared for the palace assault.

And two, there is a door for you to break down, but it would be the gate for the outer wall of the palace. After which you have a court yard, and then the palace building itself.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:24 am

ok sure

Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:25 am

and yea we are trying to break down the gate.

Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:58 am

my men would not be cut down like butter from archery fire...... we can resist attack and kill super men noldor who are the greatest archers known to men i dont think that my mens armor will be easily breached and their shields cut apart.

and at the end of the day even the top .5% of women fighters in the world they aren't going to be stronger than the top male fighters of pendor. faster maybe but unlikely to be stronger.
Back to top Go down
Centurion1
Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:05 am

also since im not sure if you are looking at the same map i edited it to show you precisely what i have been ordering since it is not going down like i ordered.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/16/87/21/67/map_pl14.png
Back to top Go down
Centurion1
Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:07 am

half my men are going to go flank that green blob and aid the dawn the other half are forcing their way over the palace walls in that area.

i sent messengers to the mettenheim so i should know whats going on with them shortly. 3/4 of the dawn are remaining in the outer city and pacifying the populace. the other quarter will help rout the remainder of enemies. the mettenheim should also be flanking as well.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:08 am

Centurion1 wrote:
my men would not be cut down like butter from archery fire...... we can resist attack and kill super men noldor who are the greatest archers known to men i dont think that my mens armor will be easily breached and their shields cut apart.

and at the end of the day even the top .5% of women fighters in the world they aren't going to be stronger than the top male fighters of pendor. faster maybe but unlikely to be stronger.

If that first part is directed at me: I never said your men were being cut down like butter. Although it's also ridiculous to say that they are completely unharmed. You will sustain casualties from ranged fire. Casualty reports will be worked out after the battle is over though, unless something major happens

- And that second point depends really. I believe the Dawn knights use long swords, where the blades being used by the Veccavian priestesses are both two handed and heavier. You're right in the assumption that if they were to arm wrestle, the knights of Pendor would win out of pure strength.
Back to top Go down
Centurion1
Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:14 am

i refer to my gauntlets not the dawn i dont know their strengths and preferences

i know i have losses of course we aren't reincarnations of achilles, im referring to the "shields being cut to pieces" cutting a shield to pieces while moving so fast its impossible to counterattack is..... surprising to say the least.

so these women are so strong and fast they can swing giant two handers around fast than a man can use his one handed blade?

Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:22 am

Centurion1 wrote:
i refer to my gauntlets not the dawn i dont know their strengths and preferences

The Priestesses will likely all be dead before the KotEG forces reach them, as they are less than twenty in number, and attention will be turned to them once the men around them notice them as the threat they are. So, the likelihood of you being engaged with them to even see their strengths is small.

Also, I would like to point out that this is a hybrid of real life logic and Prophesy of Pendor logic. In prophesy of Pendor Logic, female units of the highest level match male units of the highest level, and it is possible for them to outmatch male units of the same level.

So I feel like I must throw that into the mix too. Hence the shields breaking as well, which I would not have put in if this were intended to be a roleplay 100% based off of real life. Where a shield breaking in one battle would be a very rare occurrence.

To answer your final question: Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:23 am

can we get to the palace smashing yet? Twisted Evil

Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:26 am

DiabloDude wrote:
Centurion1 wrote:

The Priestesses will likely all be dead before the KotEG forces reach them, as they are less than twenty in number, and attention will be turned to them once the men around them notice them as the threat they are. So, the likelihood of you being engaged with them to even see their strengths is small.

Also, I would like to point out that this is a hybrid of real life logic and Prophesy of Pendor logic. In prophesy of Pendor Logic, female units of the highest level match male units of the highest level, and it is possible for them to outmatch male units of the same level.

So I feel like I must throw that into the mix too. Hence the shields breaking as well, which I would not have put in if this were intended to be a roleplay 100% based off of real life. Where a shield breaking in one battle would be a very rare occurrence.

To answer your final question: Yes.

in response to the last question.

Bull.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:26 am

Sir Aranor wrote:
can we get to the palace smashing yet? Twisted Evil

Afraid I go to work in a couple of hours, and I'm not sure if I'm going to get a post up. (Organizing this and the Invasion has been a real pain, and I'm keen on relaxing for a day)
Back to top Go down
mp84
Royal Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:51 am

Centurion1 wrote:

in response to the last question.

Bull.

lol... Well, everyone's not gonna be happy with certain results, but that's indeed why we have Gamemasters.. If we make it so that the RPers themselves control all outcomes of the battle, then what would be the point of RPing, cause you would all obviously just scew the results to your favor (At least most of the time, can't say that would always the case) and quite frankly that make it boring and to predictable.. There is logic behind what DD says, and whether or not you like it, it's staying, and perhaps will be even more prominent n future events too, so no better time like to present to get use to it Smile.

MP
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Well , i do realise something..when im sleeping the RP gets heated up..and when im online like now everyones off Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Easy guys, let us keep this in the spirit it is intended.

The Priestesses are a new unit never encountered before (as no-one has been to Veccavia before), and are their equivalent to a Knighthood Order (much like the Forlorn Hope is for Mettenheim). Those ladies are good, very good and you were taken by surprise by their skill and dedication.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Well , we knew how strong the sisterhood of valkaryie is...So we are not THAT really suprised
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:39 am

Does ETA 7-8 hours sound alright for everyone for my next post? It'll be easier for me to get the Invasion one up right now, and I don't want to write up two before going to work.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:44 am

Its ok with me

Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Ok, can the gate please be taken down soon....my men are growing very impatient..

EDIT:seriously....its really getting damn boring..
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:37 am

Patience is a virtue young padawan. Let things run their course, they will be the more interesting for it.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread: For This Mission
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next