OOC Thread: For This Mission

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Still , less people would die if the mettenheim aid us.and most of the Dawn's shock troops are still out of action and only 8 o them are available to Sir Aranor. ( if you count mine only). Tho, all of us are good fighters ( all the knighthood orders are ) , the Veccavian elite soldiers are also there can cause us unnecessary casualties if we rush in without reinforcement. Like M'lord Aranor said, we just gone through hell in the city with limited reinforcements...so i support Sir Aranor's decision.
Back to top Go down
Wolfarmin
Knight
Wolfarmin

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:10 am

I support aranor why cant the dawn get reinforcements from the troops i control thats keepin the peace in the city or just make a new plan that would get the shock troops close enough to the enemy without them getting killed
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:44 am

Its not wise to ask the biggest force under your disposal to leave. I feel that the Dawn has bloodied themselves enough to deserve a lil relief, maybe at least a small force of shock, your gauntlets could help, do you really want to place Boadice at risk with wounded knights? Fine. Ill make my own plan. Ill do what the Dawn does best Twisted Evil

Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:51 am

every single gauntlet in the city is entering the inner keep where you are...........
Back to top Go down
Centurion1
Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:51 am

make more threats and i could easily kill all of your men. not to mention you brought less than i did.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:56 am

You can go into the inner keep now if you want

Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:11 am

read my posts my men are. you just dont give results in an rp because it slows it down
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:13 am

Don't worry, Im getting the job done

Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:14 am

Also, in my report Ill be sure to mention the part where you ordered the execution of prisoners consisting of women and children.
I wonder what would ppl not like more. Me getting the job done by ensuring the death of the queen, or you slaughtering children.

Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:19 am

yawn misunderstanding about the nobles who were fighting us.

ill edit it out.
Back to top Go down
Centurion1
Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:20 am

you would understand that if you read about it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:25 am

It was still there, and you killed children. Im not editing it out of my report. The children were not guilty of crimes, and you killed them.
Evil or Very Mad they were prisoners and under the rules of war you are not allowed to just needlessly slaughter prisoners.

Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:26 am

wasn't addressed by the game leaders idiot. therefore it doesnt exist. that appears to be an issue that you and your knights are incapable of understanding. if the game master doesnt acknowledge it than it does not exist.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:28 am

Erm.. The consequences of it weren't acknowledged within the roleplay, because it most likely wouldn't have been too noticed with all the fighting going around, or had an immediate affect. It's more of a "The results come clearer later" sort of thing.

Mordred and I actually had a nice discussion about it though (Among other things).

EDIT: Although it's up to Mordred to decide whether erasing it or not is greenlighted, I leave that decision to him.
Back to top Go down
Centurion1
Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:32 am

if forced I will report it with pride.

It was supposed to be a public killing if done in front of the nobles eyes. its not really a deterrent if done in the shadows.

Last edited by Centurion1 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:35 am

Well, I'm going to start the wrap up post after work, and try to get it done before 3-4AM (EST).

Now we all can finally start moving on to the mini events and metagame decisions. (Plus the Throne Room reports.)

I've got to say, for the most part everyone's been doing well. (The throne room bits especially.) The characters really make themselves distinct.
Back to top Go down
Centurion1
Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:56 am

also the latest action is ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:27 am

your ridiculous.

Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:31 am

I had factored the killings into my calculations.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Centurion1
Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:38 am

Quote :
It was supposed to be a public killing if done in front of the nobles eyes. its not really a deterrent if done in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:13 am

Lol!! EPic Classic!!! Palace Burn!!
btw Centurion1 , if you're not happy about it, we dont give a damn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolfarmin
Knight
Wolfarmin

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:42 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:47 am

This is what I am imagining now :
Spoiler:

btw, wheres the mini event?? i cant see it
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:10 pm

It hasnt started yet.

Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:40 pm

But seriously, Sir Aranor is very smart to think of burning the palace, shortens the Liberation Event by quite a lot.
And saved lives of many Dawn knights who would have died fighting in the palace.
It also prevents the Veccavian enemy queen form escaping.
I dont see any reason that this is wrong, apart from the fact, that the palace will have to be rebuilt, but thats a small and common matter in wars.

Finally, the Pendor , Mettenheim and Queen Boadice coalition won this war. With Fire and Sword! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread: For This Mission
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next