Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats gonna happen to the RP

Go down 
+3
Mordred
SimplePlan96
Slopsen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

Whats gonna happen to the RP Empty
PostSubject: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Well first im wondering about the RP, is it still gonna take priority or will Manifest Destiny take priority, and im wondering how any Roleplaying can occur in basicly a game of Civilisation...and what we can do, appart from suggest things to Aranor in the grand strategy anyway.

With the Role play in particular its been dead for two days now it seems, im just wondering what we're waiting for, and how it works in this seperated style. Do me and Wolfarmin start a new topic like Blaze did?
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:54 pm

If you want to start a topic, maybe start like something that doesn't really involve any other RPers like mine travelling alone(NPC's not included) back to Valonbray. Yeah I agree, the dawn roleplay seems dead now, and I am damn sure that the Silvermist and the Shadow Legion's one is very active. However, this RP is the priority , i think , then only the manifest, as you can't get involve with other chapters if your chapter is still not together yet. About what can we all do ( not GM ) . Like me, I have the option of besieging Javiksholm without all of you, thus , continuing the RP , or at the same time wait for the rest. For you, you can maybe go to Kulum ,with some part of Dawn to plan of the siege, or follow Sir Aranor. Everyone's got a choice, but the main thing that keeps an RP moving is the GM . Btw, I decided to wait for u all before attacking Javiksholm

Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:06 pm

We're working on it. You have no idea how hard these events are on the GMs, they can burn you out in days if you are not careful.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Not complaining you guys got a lot on ur plate, i just dont like bieng in the dark about things im really invested in. soz
Back to top Go down
MordKaiser87
Knight
MordKaiser87

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:06 am

Well now that the Manifest Destiny rules are out as well as the battlemap, maybe we can kills some time going over some long term goals after this civil war is done and those Red commie Dawn bastards are put to the torch.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:13 am

*Looks over at Singal, Eventide's territory*
*Looks over at Laria*
*Looks over at Torbah*
*Looks over at Griffons territory*
*Not Looking at Sarleon Very Happy*
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:47 pm

perhaps Aranor should start that topic in the knights of dawn chapter house?
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:22 pm

i will later today or tmmr.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Ok, nothing from Fidelity yet, I have asked another game master to step in until he reappears.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:30 pm

I wonder who...
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:58 pm

I propose Marcus or Iskar.

Me and Marcus are also in another RP so I think we can communicate well Very Happy, and he is active

Iskar is one of the most active besides me
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:15 am

Its me Wink, and as for the manifest destiny applying, thats up to your grandmasters choice to do what he thinks is necessary. But if you are in the mini RP and are currently involved in doing something with it, you can't just go and appear in another place.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:13 pm

MitchyMatt wrote:
Its me Wink, and as for the manifest destiny applying, thats up to your grandmasters choice to do what he thinks is necessary. But if you are in the mini RP and are currently involved in doing something with it, you can't just go and appear in another place.

Hi, and welcome ! MitchyMatt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:28 am

>< RP
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:07 am

Please be patient. A lot has already happened here and MM needs to read up on it first. If you want to help, work together to come up with a detailed summary of what happened and include the things MM has to keep in mind and adress in his next posts.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:16 pm

kk hope this helps:
bold is order and tactical developements, normal is personal developements

Pre Roland
Spoiler:

Sir Roland killed, terms of the alliance

Spoiler:

Battle plans
Spoiler:

Final plan and troop movements:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:24 pm

now that took an hour so u bttr not say u allready read it.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:44 pm

Nicely done. Good summary, <3 xDDDD
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:01 pm

Yes, thanks indeed. I am sure this will help.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:14 pm

I bet this is the only order event which multiple orders are involved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:31 pm

You would loose that bet, depending on how you defined order-event.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Azlanek wrote:
You would loose that bet, depending on how you defined order-event.

fine, mini-event Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Then you definitely loose Twisted Evil .
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Azlanek wrote:
Then you definitely loose Twisted Evil .

Mad Mad btw, where is your position now? (Eventides position ) in this RP
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Read Aranor's post about that in the Ic section. That is not the reason for me posting here, though. I simply now am part of the "officials" for this project, so I will work together with the other Gamemasters and help them out from time to time, discussing events and developments etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats gonna happen to the RP   Whats gonna happen to the RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats gonna happen to the RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next