Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

Action Reports: Empty
PostSubject: Action Reports:   Action Reports: EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:11 am

Day Two / Morning

Griffons

Action reports:

As soon as he is provided with the necessary information, Sir Ibram and six knights head for the southern gate, where they will rendezvous with five eastern nobles and ten Pendor cavalrymen. Soon they depart to handle the bandit problems (→ Will be handled in an IC-Scene)

Sir Orlando leaves the castle on his own, heading for district 7 to meet up with an old acquaintance (→ Will be handled in an IC-Scene)

Sir Azrael stays with Duke Alamar. He is only asked to leave the duke's study when his son, Lord Fouchier, requests to speak with his father in private.

Sir Kamos, probably still a little dizzy from the fight with Sir Ibram, will be visited by the young Sir Humphrey Weasely. The young knight looks worse than you feel and avoids eye contact. He thanks you again for your brave act and informs you that he will depart soon to fulfil his duty to the duke and his subjects.

Sightings/Rumours:

Twelve Knights of the Ebony Gauntlet arrive at the castle gates. They were sent by their officer with the intention to participate in the Duke's protection.

A few of the castle guards gossip about how one of the servants told them that both Silvermist rangers and Gauntlet knights have been spotted in the city in greater numbers.

You overhear the kitchen staff making fun of a young servant, because of some secret affair he is allegedly having.

A maid passes the word that Lady Neldar is upset that Sir Orlando has left the castle.

One of the servants brings some food down to the dungeons. She does this everyday, you are told. Apparently some unlucky souls are imprisoned below the keep.

A grumbling servant crosses the courtyard, complaining about what a mess it is to clean up the blood stains near the duke's quarters.

Words make the round, about the duel that took place. Some noblemen call Sir Humphrey a coward for allowing someone else to fight in his place. Some ladies feel the same way, apparently.

A young page is injured in the stables, when he approached the notorious horse of one of the visiting lords. The wound is not serious, but the boy surely experienced the shock of a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Action Reports:   Action Reports: EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:17 pm

*A couple of men currently 'reside' in the castle's dungeon. Most of them are either bandits or jatu that the duke wanted kept alive for some reason or the other. The most prominent prisoner, however, is an imposter who had pretended to be a Sarleon nobleman during the last phase of the unification wars, and had lived of the duke's hospitality for months. As if that was not heinously enough, the charlatan managed during that time to seduce and defile no less than three woman of noble blood. For those crimes the duke sentenced him to slowly rot to death.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Action Reports:   Action Reports: EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Sir Kamos heads to the duke's quarters, intending to take a look at the bloodstains. The corridor where the duke's chambers lie is broad and dark, hosting three rooms. At the end of the corridor a single window lets some light through, but the hallway is constantly in need of further illumination in the form of torches.

You find an grumpy old servant in the hallway, working relentlessly on the stained floor (the same servant who was spotted in the courtyard). By now it is rather difficult to deduce much from the washed out blood, and so you have to rely on what the servant can recall on the initial picture. He is not really of much help, as he fails to comprehend what you are trying to archieve. "Well..., it was a lot of blood, milord", he stutters. However, he brings some drops of blood to your attention which he found near the end of the corridor, close to the window, which was strange, since it was nowhere near any of the other bloodstains.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Action Reports:   Action Reports: EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:56 am

Going to take a look around the window on the inside of the building a poke my head out to check and see what's around outside the window.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Action Reports:   Action Reports: EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:50 pm

You find a few drops of blood on the stony windowsill. Outside the window you notice a thickly grown tapestry of ivy that had clawed itself into the stonework.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Action Reports:   Action Reports: EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:22 pm

I give it a hefty tug to see it's strength. If it holds well I go to the base to test it.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Action Reports:   Action Reports: EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:17 am

You can imagine that they are strong enough to hold a person's weight, but you doubt that they are strong enough to hold a fully armoured person.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Action Reports:   Action Reports: EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:57 am

I observe the surroundings while asking myself:
Where exactly are the base of these vines in the castle? Based on the surroundings would they be easy to access?

Edit: An edited version of the castle map might be pretty helpful in this regard.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Action Reports:   Action Reports: EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:30 am

The vines pretty much cover the entire western side of the tower and almost to the ground. With their help a skilled climber would be able to get into the upper chambers from either the outside, or the battlements.

While you look into this possibility, a servant of the duke informs that investigations conducted by Sir Iskar have uncovered the location of a formerly unknown secret passage to the room currently occupied by Lord Fouchier, and persuaded the duke to reveal the location of the duke's very own escape tunnel. You are provided with the locations of both, but Lord Fouchier has expressed his wish not be "bothered" by the king's knights. He will secure the passage with his own, trusted men. The duke has agreed to this, since the passage in question does not lead out of the castle, merely to the guest quarters.

The Silvermists were also investigation rumours about a hidden tunnel hidden at the bottom of the castle's well. Five men depart into the darkness. Half an hour later, a muffled cry sounds from the depths of the well.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Action Reports:   Action Reports: EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:50 am

Make a point to have guards near the quest quarters. He can secure the passage if he damn well pleases but my men will have something to do with that.

I'll personally go to check in at the well to see if they have anyone up top and see if they need any help. If no other rangers are there I may very well go down myself.

At some point we'll need to script in Aelos if he still wants in.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Action Reports:   Action Reports: EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:18 am

Day Three - Evening/Night (part 1)

Griffons:

Sir Kamos: You had gone into the courtyard just in time to see some Silvermist Rangers pull up one of their own from inside the well. The Gauntlet knights patrolling the courtyard eye the Silvermists with barely hidden contempt. The captain of the rangers, a certain Cairngrove informs you that there is indeed a cavern down there, through which an assassin could try to enter the castle, assuming the cavern has another exist than the well. An hour later, Cairngrove returns with word from Sir Iskar, suggesting that no chances are taken, and, with the duke's consent, a cast iron grit will be hammered unto the well, to make it impossible for anything larger than a bucket to enter the keep this way.

Later, you hear hammering from within the courtyard, apparently the Duke has agreed. As you look out of a window catch a glimpse at the blacksmith securing the grid, you see smoke rising in the west, in the slums of the city.

Sir Azrael: You accompany the Duke to his office, where a member of the Silvermist Rangers, a certain Cairngrove has requested to speak to his grace. The Duke just had a lengthy discussion with one of his guests in the guest quarters and makes a very tired impression on you. He seems oblivious to his surroundings as you walk down the floor of the guest house, and does not seem to notice the commotion coming from behind one of the doors. You hear a deep agitated voice, as well as what sounds like timid pleading, followed by a sharp clap. As you pass the door, it is pulled open, and a bearded man with hostile, drunken eyes looks at you, confused for a moment. Behind him, sitting sobbingly on the bed, you can see a middle ages woman, holding her cheek.

You may remember the two as Lord and Lady Worthwin.

Squire/Sir (which one is it?) Aelos: You enter one of the taverns of Laria, and listen for a while to the gossip of the common people. Many still talk about the assassination attempt on Duke Alamar, as well as the arrows fired into the citizens during the parade, but you hear nothing which is not common knowledge by now. Suddenly, though, the tone changes, as a man barges into the tavern, shouting that fire has been sighted in the slum district. A riot had broken out.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Action Reports:   Action Reports: EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:03 pm

With smoke rising from the distance in to large a quantity Sir Kamos goes to the two nearest Griffon Knights.
"You two there, you see that smoke rising from the West? I need eyes on the cause so get on the fastest horses you can find and get to the bottom of this. I don't care what it is or how bad it looks you make sure word gets back to me in case this is some sort of lure. Meanwhile I'll make my way to the Duke in case we need to keep a closer eye on him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Action Reports:   Action Reports: Empty

Back to top Go down

Action Reports:
Page 1 of 1