HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IC-Scene: Visiting an old Friend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

IC-Scene: Visiting an old Friend Empty
PostSubject: IC-Scene: Visiting an old Friend   IC-Scene: Visiting an old Friend EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:34 am

Tal'Digron's shop is located in district seven. You recognize the house instantly. Nothing seems to have changed, at least at first, but as you come closer and spot the figure working behind the anvil, you instantly realize that this cannot be your old friend. The blacksmith is young, younger even than yourself, you figure. The artisan briefly musters you, nodding respectfully as your eyes meet, before concentrating upon his work again.
Back to top Go down
Knight Silaric
Page
Knight Silaric

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Visiting an old Friend   IC-Scene: Visiting an old Friend EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:14 pm

Sir Orlando was a bit surprised at not seeing Tal'Digron as he strode up to the young man at the anvil. The young man glanced up at him as Orlando began to question him.

"Greetings lad, I am Sir Orlando, do you by chance know where I might find Tal'Digron? The last time I was here, he was the one working hard on this anvil."

Sir Orlando stood there with a somewhat anxious bounce, as he waited for a reply. He was happy to be able to see his friend once more, and seeing someone new at the anvil instead made him wish even more to catch up with him, wherever he was.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Visiting an old Friend   IC-Scene: Visiting an old Friend EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:50 am

The young man looks at you a little dumbstruck.

"You want so see father?"
he mumbles, before his eyes widen. "Of course! Forgive me, Sir. You must be Sir Orlando. Father is expecting you in the back. He told me you would know the way."

OOC-Info:
The man is way to old too be born after you left. Also, he does not resemble your old friend in any way, safe for his clothing maybe.
When you regard the sword he is currently working on, you deem it to be slightly above average craftsmanship at best.

Still a little startled, you thank the young blacksmith and head into the workshop. Nothing has changed here. All the tools are right where you remembered them to be, as if left put there by yourself after a day at the anvil. Many old memories surge through your mind, as you pass through.

Tal'Digron sits on a sturdy chair in the small yard behind the shop, close to where he stored the raw material for his craft. He notices you as you step out of the shadows of the workshop, and cannot keep himself from smiling, at least a little.

The former knight had already been old when you had left Laria, but now, after the years of war and conflict, he was ancient. Not weak, however; his shoulders were still mighty, his chest broad as a barrel, although the muscles had taken on a stretched look. His hair was now a mixture of grey and white, and deep lines had set into his face.

“Welcome, boy”, he says warmly and gestures you to take the chair next to him. “It is awfully good to see you.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Visiting an old Friend   IC-Scene: Visiting an old Friend Empty

Back to top Go down

IC-Scene: Visiting an old Friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath :: Missions :: Trouble in the East :: Griffon Camp-
Jump to: