Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pendorian Religions

Go down 
+10
Azlanek
Laisha
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Belethor
Saeros
Sir Aranor
Mordred
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
DiabloDude
Iskar
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

Pendorian Religions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendorian Religions   Pendorian Religions - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:52 am

Vanskerry Raiders + never ending flow of Silvermist gold = a nice new band of mercenaries raiding the Gauntlet's coastal holdings.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Pendorian Religions   Pendorian Religions - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:54 am

While that, in of itself, is a great idea...I can't help but feel it's a wee bit off-topic.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Pendorian Religions   Pendorian Religions - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:13 am

Laisha wrote:
While that, in of itself, is a great idea...I can't help but feel it's a wee bit off-topic.

Agreed.

But, just one question. Is the way the Gauntlets are because of Centurion or just bad luck?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Pendorian Religions   Pendorian Religions - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Their situation is mainly due to the fact that centurion was more or less inactive when the meta game started so they did not get any profitable holdings.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Pendorian Religions   Pendorian Religions - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:41 pm

I'm not able to see what is happening within their chapterhouse and therefore I can't really judge it.However, what I am aware of is the low adherence to their order.

If the situation becomes too dire, perhaps you GMs should consider dismantling them and establishing a minor order in their place (Windriders, Radiant cross, Valkyries), which would draw attention of new players. Another option would be to do as was done with the Silvermists, i.e. merging them with another order (e.g. make the minor order come to Ethos seeking refuge) - there was a time when half of our members were Clarion rangers, so you see how that might also boost interest in the Gauntlet, and thus would allow more players to join them. At any rate, as I see it, keeping it as it is will hardly be fruitful.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Pendorian Religions   Pendorian Religions - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:32 am

I see. Let's bring this convo to "just talking" for the sake of staying on topic.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pendorian Religions   Pendorian Religions - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pendorian Religions
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4