Just talking

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tobberman
Knight
tobberman

Just talking - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Happy birthday Mordred!

Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:06 pm

+1 once more.
Back to top Go down
DrSane
Knight
DrSane

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:56 pm

I Shall be away for the next week in the ass end of Australia (Tasmania) and will have doubfull internet connection, so in case DD and Caranthir PM arena instruction srry.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:00 am

They are afraid of Pravenstern and me.

That, and they've been missing for a while now.
Back to top Go down
DrSane
Knight
DrSane

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:01 am

also HB Mordred
Back to top Go down
dowpride
Knight
dowpride

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:33 am

all praise the day!for it is the kings birthday!
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:45 am

It is time for the Royal Birthday Spanking!

Fetch the Royal Paddle, the King has aged!
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:58 am

Congrats on being one year closer to death. We should all be so lucky.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:59 am

Such an optimist...
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:01 am

I've had a will for him forged leaving everything to me. Of course I'm optimistic.

One step closer to death is one step closer to happiness.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:40 am

Thank you all, having a great day thus far! I woke up to find a Viking sword waiting for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Sir Arceon
Knight
Sir Arceon

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:06 am

Happy Birthday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:16 am

*Sigh*
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:01 am

Ahahah, ridiculous thing just happened.
I'm applying for a job in a large company, with notoriously strict hiring practices.
I received an email telling me that I had passed their entrance exam.
Then I received an email telling me to take the entrance exam.
I contacted them to check if it was a mistake, seeing as I hadn't at this point taken the test, but I had worked with them previously. They said yes, I still needed to do the test.
Took it, thought I did reasonably well, got an email saying I had failed.
A little dejected, I contacted a friend in the company to see if there was any way I could still apply.
Then, I got told that there had been a mistake, I had passed with high grades, and was still in the running.
Just received an email telling me I had passed. Again.

What the hell?

"As the plague hit Paris and killed thousands, in England the king held a series of splendid tournaments. In mid-February he was jousting at Reading, then later that month at Bury St Edmunds, where he appeared dressed in a huge bird costume."

"Manny! Manny to the rescue!"
-The war cry of Baron Walter de Masny

Project X-Ray: A US army project to strap incendiary bombs to bats and release them over Japan. The plan was abandoned after the bats escaped and destroyed a hangar and a general's car in New Mexico.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:17 am

Sounds like typical life to me.

Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:26 am

That's why I will most likely never apply to work at a company, but work at the university for the rest of my life.

Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:55 am

@Tubby: that's also a test: they are checking if you can handle the disorganized routine of their company.

@Iskar: having worked in both, I'm still unsure of which kind of life if the worst.

I would very much like to work in an American university. Some of them are like companies and I really like that feature.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:00 am

Saeros wrote:
@Tubby: that's also a test: they are checking if you can handle the disorganized routine of their company.
Watch

Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:40 pm

It's an uncomfortable question, but what will happen to the Aelfwine event? I had sent letters to almost all dukes to check their stances on the crisis, and posted a lot of detailed plans on the Silvemist Sanctum. I had also planned to prosecute a lot of people and eventually overthrow the duchy of Marleons. For later, I was ready to talk to other orders for the possibility of an escalation of the dissent among the lords. So, what happens now?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:47 pm

We are discussing certain issues among the GMs right now. Several objections have been raised regarding vital details of what has happened so far and we will soon come up with a compromise suggestion. Expect an explanatory announcement soon.

Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:15 am

Iskar wrote:
We are discussing certain issues among the GMs right now. Several objections have been raised regarding vital details of what has happened so far and we will soon come up with a compromise suggestion. Expect an explanatory announcement soon.

Just when I planned to use Aelos' claim to steal Kennet County from the Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:08 am

Anyone here played Supreme Commander 1/2?

"As the plague hit Paris and killed thousands, in England the king held a series of splendid tournaments. In mid-February he was jousting at Reading, then later that month at Bury St Edmunds, where he appeared dressed in a huge bird costume."

Project X-Ray: A US army project to strap incendiary bombs to bats and release them over Japan. The plan was abandoned after the bats escaped and destroyed a hangar and a general's car in New Mexico.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sir Arceon
Knight
Sir Arceon

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am

Both, very fun game, until the campaign runs out.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:34 am

I never actually completed any of the campaigns, I was more into the multiplayer. It's the only RTS I actually consistently enjoyed playing online and not just LAN.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sir Arceon
Knight
Sir Arceon

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:35 am

I played multi for awhile it was fun, but I quickly got bored of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just talking
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath :: Sarleon :: The Den of Iniquities-
Jump to: