Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event)

Go down 
+18
Curanthir
Psychozoa
Laisha
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Datedsandwich
Kamos
Aldric of Marleons
Tubby McChubbles
tobberman
Sir Aranor
Sir Haegon
Pravenstern
Ser Varys
Saeros
Isabel Tenorio
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Iskar
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event)   IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:34 pm

"Eventide, Dragon, Silvermist, Ebony Gauntlet, and Shadow Legion have voted positively. I think that settles the issue, does it not?"
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event)   IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:37 pm

During the casting of the votes Sirs Azrael and Kamos had been talking with each other. Upon Saeros' comment, Azrael spoke.

"It does, but the Griffons still cast their vote: agreed."
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event)   IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:08 am

Splendid, Iskar said smiling. That means a widespread support of the attempt at a peaceful solution. We shall take this into the recommendation.

He sorted some of his parchments, then continued.

Now to deal with the issue of the other marcher provinces. Which shall be confirmed, which revoked and should there be any new ones beside the Wyrmhold mountains?
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event)   IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:17 am

"That seems simple. Given the increased threat of the Snake Cult, I defend that the County of Cez and the Shadoweagle Reach receive the marcher status. In my opinion, all marches within Silvermists territory, with the exception of Alden, should pass to regular status".

EDIT (trying my best to avoid double-posting):

"Lords, knights, friends. Despite everything, it has been an immense pleasure to participate in this meeting. I look forward to seeing most of you once more before the end of the season.
Now, if you excuse me, I must begin preparations for my return to the Clarion Hall. I was informed earlier that my presence is required there, and I do not intend to be late."

Having said that, Saeros stands up, bows slowly, and starts walking in the direction of the Silvermist and Shadow Legion quarters.

[OOC: Saeros will no longer participate in this throne room event. Griffons, please come to a decision regarding Zekic, so I can RP it properly. I'll RP it anyway, including the non-reponse and its expected consequences.]
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event)   IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:36 am

Iskar nodded to Saeros as he left, then turned back to the council. Outside the day's light was already fading and the setting sun send some golden rays through the westward windows.

Very well, the hour is growing late and we must come to a conclusion. Therefore I will offer a complete suggestion regarding the marches so as to speed up the discussion:

In addition to the Wyrmhold Mountains marcher status should be granted to Cez, the Shadoweagle Reach, Torbah and the Gulf of Rela to defend the southern border against the snake cult and the desert raiders and to Valonbray and Windholm in order to defend the western coast against Vanskerries and to show Barclay that we are not blind on this side of the kingdom. The marcher status of Valorshield, Talon and Evasolde should be revoked.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event)   IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event) - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:34 am

When nobody spoke and everything remained silent for a long time, Iskar looked around puzzled, then shrugged.

Very well, if none of you wish to address this issue, then we are done with this council session and therefore with the council at all. In his majesty's name I thank you for your thoughts and opinions on the reorganisation of the realm.

He paused.

I hereby declare this council dissolved. - Chadwell, the protocols, please.

The scribes followed the Lord Constable out of the room where his halberdiers fell in line again as he made his way to deliver the results to the king.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event)   IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event) - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:37 pm

Aranor and his men stood from their chairs

"Astraea's blessings to all of you, in all aspects of your lives."

He made a respectful bow and calmly strode off with his followers
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event)   IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event) - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:26 pm

Varys stood up, and inclined his head to the room.

"It's been a..pleasure... discussing things with you." Varys then whispered something into Celduir's ear and tottered out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event)   IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event) - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Kamos was only vaguely paying attention to the proceedings with a vacant expression. As it was called to an end he snapped back into it and stood. Gazing over the room he gave a slight bow and murmured nearly incomprehensibly about "May it always be such a pleasure." before leaving the room once more.
Back to top Go down
tobberman
Knight
tobberman

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event)   IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event) - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Johan stood up

"It has been nice seeing you all, even tough things heated up a bit."

Johan then left the room.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event)   IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event) - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Sir Azrael left the room in his thoughts without saying anything. He would have to finish other business in the following days...
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event)   IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event) - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:21 am

"There is a lot of work to do, now, and I hope that most of it can be done in unison. Good-bye."

He then exited the room, trailing right after Azrael. As he rounded the first corner and lost sight of him, he finally dared to release the pressure that had been building up inside. Marcus' expression twisted into a mad grin, and he held on to that expression for the whole length of the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event)   IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

IC Scene: The Council Chamber (Provinces / Free City Event)
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21