Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Updating Order member list on TW forum

Go down 
+2
Ser Varys
MitchyMatt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

Updating Order member list on TW forum Empty
PostSubject: Updating Order member list on TW forum   Updating Order member list on TW forum EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:42 am

Updating the Recruitment thread on the Taleworld forums to reflect the current status of members now in the Orders. I would do it but thats a lot of work for me when I can ask just the respective people of their orders to make a list. The list would have to be in the way that its set up on the thread I made on the TW forum and then I will update it and modify respectively. If no one cares to make the list for thier order than I won't care to update it Razz.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: Updating Order member list on TW forum   Updating Order member list on TW forum EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:54 am

Eventide:

Grandmaster: Azlanek

2nd: N/A

Knight-Chaplain- Sir Celduir

Knights- Ser Varys, Sir Allard (Sir Zim), Sir Malificar (dowpride), Sir Kendric (AxeMaster)

Ghilmen: Nobody (placenik) (1st Sargent of Ghilmen)

Squires- Sir Tantius (Tantius)

I'm not putting any nicknames, and I think that's all that are active right now. Those are their RP Usernames, not their actual forum ones. I'm not going to go to the liberty of tracking down every forum name they have, so unless they speak up, I guess it'll stay this way.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Updating Order member list on TW forum   Updating Order member list on TW forum EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:56 am

Thanks, thats basically what I'm looking for pig
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Updating Order member list on TW forum   Updating Order member list on TW forum EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:59 am

Griffons: Description is still accurate and such.

Grandmaster: Darlion of Pendor (Diablodude)

2nd/Marshal: Sir Kamos (Kamos)

Loremaster: Sir Azrael (Pravenstern)

Knights: Isabel Tenorio (No-Name), Sir Ibram (Hetzau)

Squires: Aelos (Vadir)

I'm not certain about Hetzau's Taleworlds name.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Updating Order member list on TW forum   Updating Order member list on TW forum EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:03 am

Order of the Silvermist

Description: Now around 500 rangers and mounted rangers, merged with the Clarion Call, and supported by a large force of halberdiers. Prevalent in the former steppes and forests of the east that they subdued.

Grandmaster: Sir Caranthir, 'The Righteous Ranger' [Thrannduil]
Lord Constable (2nd-in-command): Iskar Levellin [Iskar]
Scout-Captain Lady Laisha, 'The Whisper of the Clarion Call' [Laisha]
Quartermaster-Captain Aldric of Marleons [Just-for-lols]
Halberdier-Captain Saeros Venator [saerossaeros]
Back to top Go down
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Grandmaster
Marcus the Shadow Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Updating Order member list on TW forum   Updating Order member list on TW forum EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:25 am

The Shadow Legion

Description: A mysterious elite branch of the former Empire's army, the Order has since became independent and thriving in the South. A force of elite foot legionaries, mounted centurions and the sea-warfare specialized Legion Marines, it is a deadly force to encounter on the battlefield. The Order's ranks have recently been depleted, but it still holds over 300 legionaries and centurions alongside 300 of the Marines.

Grandmaster: Marcus Caldius Merula, The 'Shadow Fighter'

2nd-in-Command: Lucius Valerius Poplicola

Official Strategist: Sir Jareth, 'the Titan'

Legionaries:

Apophis
Johan
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Updating Order member list on TW forum   Updating Order member list on TW forum EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:19 pm

The Knights of the Ebony Gauntlet

Description: The self-proclaimed defenders of humanity, the knights of the Gauntlet have spent years battling the Noldor in their own territory, as well as taking the fight to the Snake Cult and other threats. The finest city fighters in Pendor, the Gauntlet excel in both ranged and melee, although their numbers are few. Upon joining, new knights swear to renounce their wealth, and pledge their lives to the people of Pendor. Other orders, especially the Silvermist, reproach the Gauntlet for their xenophobia, to which the response is a disappointed sigh and an uppercut. The Gauntlet is also unusual for its approach to retainers, who are still not part of the order, rather than simply serving out a probation.
(I tried to make this a bit less violence-oriented, to try and stop people going "oooh violence! I want to join them!")

Grandmaster: Lucius Aurelianus (Tubby McChubbles)

Knights: Zekic Thunion (Zekic)

Retainers: Savan (DatedSandwich)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating Order member list on TW forum   Updating Order member list on TW forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Updating Order member list on TW forum
Page 1 of 1