Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A chunk of time

Go down 
+5
Sir Aranor
Saeros
Iskar
Isabel Tenorio
Mordred
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

A chunk of time Empty
PostSubject: A chunk of time   A chunk of time EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:06 am

Sooooo, a number of projects have come to a conclusion freeing up a little more time, and I plan to devote several hours tomorrow (Tuesday) to tying up some loose ends of Aftermath, I will list those below. Please let me know if there are any other things I need to do too, so I can get these listed properly as if they are not here now, chances are I have forgotten.

1. Meta Game; this is the big one, I plan to roll out the revisions tomorrow / Wednesday.
2. Arena; I have characters in the joust and arena which need their orders sent to the hosts.
3. Trial response; Aranor was found innocent, and this requires royal approval.
4. Begin considering Throne Room Event consequences; already a fair way with this, but more to come.
5. Aranor + Isabel PMs; these will be answered.
6. Deal with Zekic

Anything else?

Last edited by Mordred on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

A chunk of time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chunk of time   A chunk of time EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:09 am

Yes! You have to go find a November issue of National Geographic. Wink There is an article examining some of the more mundane evidence of Viking settlements in North America. It's probably all stuff you're already familiar with, but you know.

(Also, thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

A chunk of time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chunk of time   A chunk of time EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:10 am

Ah cool! We have a subscription so will keep an eye out for it. Chances are there will be a little detail or two I can use.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

A chunk of time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chunk of time   A chunk of time EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:17 am

6. Kick the hosts' butts so the other events get moving again.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

A chunk of time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chunk of time   A chunk of time EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:31 am

3.1 - Can you fit Saeros vs. Zekic in that schedule? It could be done quicker and without the king's presence, since both aren't important people.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

A chunk of time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chunk of time   A chunk of time EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:39 am

I'd advocate just announcing a certain punishment for Zekic. Everything is in the protocols and this time it is not about what words might mean. Zekic did what he did and the king can just decide what to do about it.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

A chunk of time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chunk of time   A chunk of time EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:49 am

Since he didn't actually kill anyone, I'd say that he should have a short time to explain himself - if anything, to minimize his punishment.
Of course, I will attempt to make it worse.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

A chunk of time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chunk of time   A chunk of time EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:59 am

He pulled out a crossbow in front of everyone, plushe visibly pulled the trigger.

Pull out the insanity defence!
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

A chunk of time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chunk of time   A chunk of time EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:01 am

Then perhaps it's best that the prosecution writes a letter to the court, asking for the sentence. I'll do it shortly.
If the judges feel the need for it, then Zekic may be called to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

A chunk of time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chunk of time   A chunk of time EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Quote :
He pulled out a crossbow in front of everyone, plushe visibly pulled the trigger.

Pull out the insanity defence!
OBJECTION! Crossbow was not loaded! I demand justice!
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

A chunk of time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chunk of time   A chunk of time EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:30 pm

As Sir Kamos prepared himself to carry out the Kings judgement he felt no remorse for this fanatic. Someone so undisciplined as to not contain their own hatred had it coming. He played with the crossbow in his hands waiting to be called in. As the sentencing was complete he slowly wound the string back and placed a bolt. Zedric faced his death well with a face full of hatred and rage but he did not cry of weep for pity or forgiveness. As Kamos approached the two men made eye contact with a nod among warriors prepared themselves. Finally Kamos raised the crossbow and aim it as his left eye, for what reason even he didn't even know, then he spoke.

Mines bigger Gauntlet.

And with a solid thunk Zedric lay dead to the world making just as much an awful racket as he did in life clanging to the ground. Then two barrels of oil behind Kamos exploded followed by hordes of Demons pouring into the castle. The reign of Emperor Kamos had begun.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

A chunk of time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chunk of time   A chunk of time EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:30 pm

His footsteps echoing around him, the scribe hurried up the stairs with haste born of terror. Clutched tightly in his hand was a sealed letter, the sigil of the King beginning to crack under the pressure his trembling fist applied. Finally reaching the top of the staircase, he exchanged a brief word with the duty knight, who swung open the door he guarded. With a bried nod of sympathy, the elite warrior stepped aside to allow the scribe entry to the dim, candle-lit chamber beyond.

Maps, letters and financial statements lay intermingled on the central table, the only decoration being an elaborate candelabra, whose flickering light revealed a grey-haired, heavyset man with his head in his hands, asleep. Standing awkardly for a moment, the scribe finally resolved to wake the figure, and loudly cleared his throat.

Sir, I bring tidings from the King! It concerns your order.

The scribe stuttered into silence as the figure slowly raised his head, and reached out for the letter. Breaking the seal with his thumb, the man quickly scanned the parchment, and suddenly glared up at the quaking messenger.

F***ING BALLS! THAT F***ING CROSSBOW AND THAT F***ING RANGER WITH HIS F***ING MOUTH!

The cry was heard throughout Castle Aventail, and some say that even the nearby villages were disturbed by the tirade. For miles around, cows' milk curdled and chickens' eggs cracked in the nest. The guards on the walls of the fort winced as they recognised the smashing of glass, and another, weaker cry as a figure was ejected from the central tower window, to fall to the ground in a ruined heap.

ZEKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

A chunk of time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chunk of time   A chunk of time EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Quote :
The reign of Emperor Kamos had begun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RLwlkDXN9s

Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

A chunk of time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chunk of time   A chunk of time EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:28 pm

When demons rushed in Sir Kamos was stading there thriumphant, he tought noone can oppose him but as last of the demons rushed away, Kamos heared something behind his back, and as soon as he turned arround, he hear'd voice in dark corner
"Mine's still better"
After word's were spoken Kamos got headshoted right between the eyes, now Zedric was avenged, And Zekic Thunion steped from darkness.

Now without they'r leader demon forces were defeated by Knights of the Gountlet(or so sources speak) and Zekic was branded as a hero of Pendor, and a new king, as former king was slain in mist of battle. Soon after Noldor forest's were burned down to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Grandmaster
Marcus the Shadow Fighter

A chunk of time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chunk of time   A chunk of time EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:43 am

From the sizzling ashes that now covered Sarleon's street, a lone man stumbled onwards; his hair had once been light-brownish, but now it was dark-red and tangled from blood. A long gash ran from his left eye to his chin. In his hands he clutched an elegant sword, wrought from steel. It glittered dimly amidst the downpour of water.

'Kamos, Kamos!' the man cried, waving his fists against the thunderous clouds as if he could somehow strike at them with his length of steel.

Behind him and to his flanks the demons ravaged the city. People lay butchered everywhere around him: every street he laid his eyes on was littered with bodies. There were no living present on those streets anymore - only demons, who did not notice him from their fleshy meals. Everywhere around him there was destruction, yet the main road was empty; it led towards the keep, where lightning constantly struck, and where Kamos would surely be at.

Long before the demons could notice him, his too-slender shape had disappeared inside the massive keep.

He wandered on in the darkness, not knowing what he'd find behind the next corner. The darkness crept around him, sometimes throwing a sound or two to test his nerves: he had to keep himself from bellowing, then. Like this he continued, until he heard a voice from the darkness.

"Mine's still better"

He froze, looking wildly about himself to see where the sound had came from. His head crashed into something hard... and he realized that it had came from behind a wall.

His body moved sideways, hands searching for a doorway. Something thumped in the room, and he froze again, listening... but nothing else came from the room. The sound was from a very powerful crossbow, he was sure...

Suddenly his hands fumbled air. His eyes turned to regard the empty spot, and were suddenly caught in a brighter-than-bright flash of light. He stumbled backwards, right hand clutching his blade again. That must've been heard.

He started back down where he had came from, running faster than ever. In his departure he noticed that the demons had disappeared...

In their place, there were now half-eaten bodies lying around the city, with random torn-off limbs resting everywhere.

He closed his eyes, weeping softly as he ran. His tears flew on the blood-marred ground, washing it a little. Just a little.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A chunk of time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chunk of time   A chunk of time Empty

Back to top Go down

A chunk of time
Page 1 of 1