In the light of the recent poll, outcomes are revised as following. Hopefully this will be the end to this whole drama, and we can just move forward.
1. Reduced influence hits (I fully accept that I was too harsh with these, they will undo far more work than any of the other outcomes particularly with the smaller influence scales the new Meta Game rules introduced.)
2. 0.2 Nobles hit (Will come with a caveat that the Locals are scared by the accusations, but are willing to allow individual Orders to state their cases (and therefore be able to call out the Griffons, calling them liars, etc) and will respond to Orders who try to make amends. The amount restored however will be down to the GM's and the actions undertaken.
3. Aelfwine throws all Orders out of his city.
4. Wulfric throws all Orders out of his city, but leaves lines of communication open. He takes a -5 relations hit rather than -10. Like the other Orders he is afraid of what the Orders are trying to do, but reacted more strongly.
5. The Griffons will be required to submit the document sent to the Nobles, and will be asked not to just quote stuff line for line this time. This will allow other Orders to respond. If they do not, then the letter will be assumed to be very weak in content.