Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Retirement Post

Go down 
+13
Sir Haegon
Tonedyr
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Sir Nickolas
Mordred
Iskar
Ser Varys
Pravenstern
Alaric Reiner
Saeros
Sir Thash Kor
Kamos
Azlanek
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

Another Retirement Post - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Don't give up.

Spoiler:

I'm not dead yet, we can still keep going, hell I can think of and host a main event for the orders.
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:14 am

I would be sad to see this RP die. Though being honest I have never GMd in my life so I havent the slightest idea where to begin.

Maybe we could try rekindling the fire on the main forums?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:20 am

I sent you the list via PM, Varys.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:09 pm

While not a good gm or like that, I would be more than willing to help after May is over.
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:33 am

Pravenstern wrote:
While not a good gm or like that, I would be more than willing to help after May is over.

I'll second that, but I think I could be ready to jump in whenever. I have never GMd before but im willing to give it my best shot!
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:37 pm

I would recommend that you get together with any other volunteer hosts, and work out just what you want from Aftermath, and determine a direction. Then hand out responsibilities to make it happen.

Let me know if you need extra permissions or boards.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:58 am

Sad to see Azlanek and Iskar go, very sad.

It really has been a splending time roleplaying with everyone -- I've grown as a writer and gotten to know many of you personally. Time for me to sign off an official retirement post as well.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:15 am

Sorry to see you go too Marcus Sad
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:03 pm

If we really want new blood in here..

It must be advertised in the forums. In a stickied thread. Many people could be interested, though it might be that we already attracted all of them last time... but at least it'd get us a new following. And perhaps some of them would become intrigued by the 'graveyard of epic battle threads' and stay to roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:19 am

I know its a bit late, but I guess I got to go too.

I had a lot of work to do in school, and now the RP has wasted away.

Its really sad to see something I've been with for 2 years go. I will cherish every memory I had with you guys, from the invasion of Veccavia, to my arrest, to the meta-game, everything.

You guys are all awesome. Farewell

-Aranor
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:33 am

We're actually planning a restart with a setting in the Nobility.. the 'wasted away' part is just temporary. 

Hope this changes your mind!
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:49 am

Who else is with you?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nickolas
Squire
Sir Nickolas

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:21 am

Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:21 am

Yeah I am working on it at the moment, we'd be glad to have you Aranor. Imagine crusader kings in Pendor, that's what I am after Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:01 am

Im in! Dont lose faith Aranor!
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:18 am

Wow I didn't expect this!

I would love to play with you guys. Should I make an account on the other board then?
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:45 am

We'd be happy to have you Aranor! The rule set is entirely different though, and were a good bit into the prologue event, so you got some reading ahead of you boi!
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:54 am

We're still discussing how to handle the Aftermath Reborn, whether it'll be a new board or using this one after a clean up. Having you on AKD would be nice, so we can get some input on the rule creation.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:07 pm

I'll make one in the morning then, thanks so much Smile
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 2:14 am

You can find information of the Aftermath reboot here; http://aftermathreborn.forumotion.co.uk/

It is based on the Nobility of Pendor following the Noble Wars, and each player participates as one of the nobles in the former Jatu Steppe, working to rebuild the area after the devastation of the war - and to expand their power of course!

It features;

* Plenty of interactions with fellow players. Ally with them, raid them, backstab them! Do whatever it takes to grab (and hold!) power.
* Extensive Character creation options which allow you to really define the character YOU want to play.
* Ongoing character development, where characters can earn "Quirks" which further customise them.
* "The Eastern Council" with powers of both in-game matters, and also the ability to modify the very rules governing the game! Power really is in the hands of the players now.
*A vastly streamlined version of the Meta Game in which all players participate, not just Grandmasters!
* Intricate diplomatic options based on earning and spending prestige.
* The ability to expand and earn higher titles of Nobility -and possibly even the Governorship of Eastern Pendor!
* Extensive combat systems with much reduced rules for actually fighting. The actual simulation is done in Excel, and all players have access to it, so they can test armies and practice mock battles.
* Varied and interesting troop types to recruit, each with their own abilities, strengths and weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Retirement Post   Another Retirement Post - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Retirement Post
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2