Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Return of the Tea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ScholarOfTea
Knight
ScholarOfTea

The Return of the Tea Empty
PostSubject: The Return of the Tea   The Return of the Tea EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:00 pm

I am back from the abyss known as college, of which I am still in said abyss, however I have found light within the abyss essentially, and found my way back here. Whoever put me in the Archivists group, good job. It was that random email that re-enlisted ye ol' TeaScholar. So....

A toast, of tea, to all of ye, and I don't know where the HELL Clarence went, so don't ask me. As far as I know he's been in a coma, or lost. Or dead. Or perhaps I spent the last year or so playing PoP the way I always have, tweakmb-ing the noldor forces to spawn armies of 200-50,000 troops. With Valorshield, Laria, and Whitestag, my force- friendly with the noldor, is untouchable.

I'm so bad. I went so far as to make it so that simply doing one mission for a village (5+ relation) gains me instant elite troops upon recruitment, which happens to work in context with having your stewards recruit from surrounding villages, because they happen to recruit elite troops instantly as well that way. So basically all three of my castles have thousands of heavy pendor bowmen, and even more men-at-arms, which I happen to love, by the way. They're just too bad ass of a force. They don't need shields. They just tear shit up. And the whole force is black.

Which happens to match quite well with the hundreds of silvermist (in valorshield), hundreds of falcon knights (whitestag) and nearing thousands of griffons (Laria). Tweakmb helps again here with the ability to simply pay my troops every two days (every one day is rather overkill), so every time that happens, 20+ nobles

You might think it's rather expensive, but no. Tweakmb allows every troop to cost 1 denar. Those in towns? Literally 0.5 denars. It's stupid and I love it. Not to mention tweaking the income so that I make enough to buy as many qualis gems as I need from the cheat menu, enlisting thousands of noldor in the process, of whom I boost all to level 62, making upgrading warriors into rangers a task that is hardly tedious at all. Boosting all the noble classes of noldor to have superb pathfinding, so they can go places and catch enemies regardless of how many troops they're carrying.

Top that all off with having myself, along with all the companions, with demon armor, dragonteeth, demon chargers who don't ever fall, ever. All with their own black bows, the duskfall, and noldor arrows, which I also tweaked to have 9999 arrows. Got the noble npcs in charge of the surrounding villages, handing them noldor often by the 500s to 1000s. Not to mention noldor patrols from Elacrai just having a grand old time with every force in the neighborhood.

I don't know about you guys, but this is the funnest I've had playing PoP thus far.

But alas, here I am. Decide for yourselves what you want me to do. I can either return the character of Clarence, or go along with the old plan of eventually (which would be now, since "eventually" was long ago) going about that Djaha character. Get creative. I could form a story around your ideas, but I'd need a place to start first. Do we want Clarence? A new character hailing from Dshar territory? Or a character from Dshar whom has fled to the forces of the Silvermist. Pick an idea and I'll run with it. farao

Unless of course it happens to be completely up to me. So let me know what's up.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Tea   The Return of the Tea EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:15 pm

All I know is that we appear to have another Silvermist/Clarion Call back.

I'm pleased one way or the other though i don't think many of the characters on here (save a few Eventides i would guess) come from the D'Shar's former lands. Might be a good idea to have someone from there. Just a thought.

Former D'Jaha Archer like you suggested sounds interesting, ties in with the bow theme all nice and neat.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Tea   The Return of the Tea EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Welcome back Tea!

Just pick the character you like the most yourself.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Tea   The Return of the Tea EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Another silvermist.. your comeback will be short living tree huger!

With that being said, welcome back!
Back to top Go down
ScholarOfTea
Knight
ScholarOfTea

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Tea   The Return of the Tea EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:21 am

Haha thanks. I believe that D'jaha character is precisely what I really wanted to do, so I'll get started on making the application for that character as soon as I can. Just still a little busy right now, new semester just started, and now these meteors that I just saw early yesterday morning hit Russia! So I'm basically just like bounce cannot..... concentrate...
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Tea   The Return of the Tea EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Im recently grown worried about the future of the RP, so its good to see you come back after all this time!
Back to top Go down
ScholarOfTea
Knight
ScholarOfTea

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Tea   The Return of the Tea EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:18 pm

Oh no, this RP shall not die. Not on MY watch. Though I may be slow in my return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Tea   The Return of the Tea Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Tea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath :: Sarleon :: The Den of Iniquities-
Jump to: