Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General OOC

Go down 
+12
Slopsen
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Sir Arceon
Sir Nickolas
Psychozoa
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Sir Haegon
Tonedyr
Sir Aranor
Mesor
Alaric Reiner
Iskar
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

General OOC - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:25 am

Done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tonedyr
Knight
Tonedyr

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:00 pm

Done.

Are we going to decide on casualties from disease, or just assume that all the soldiers were healthy enough to survive?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nickolas
Squire
Sir Nickolas

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:24 pm

The "plague" was a simple mechanic to get rid of the inactive player characters and get the timeline straightened out. Everything else remains untouched, so gold and soldiers are at the values they always were.

Also the plague really didn't kill people, it just sent them into a coma-like state that they may awaken from or possibly be cured. (This is in the event if players who participated before decide to return if the roleplay progresses a bit further.)
Back to top Go down
Tonedyr
Knight
Tonedyr

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Yes, but some people aren't going to survive a plague which can do that. Particularly if they're old and frail (Hence Lord Horace's death), which soldiers would not be, but not everyone's immune system responds the same way.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nickolas
Squire
Sir Nickolas

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:15 am

Feel free to interpret the plague in your own way. I only created it to handle the timeline and inactive PCs, nothing more.

I guess I'll have to get to work getting all the IC Materials sorted out as well since Iskar isn't here anymore...

Edit:

IC Materials thread is more or less finished. I'll just have to add a section on the dynamic hosting system and how the roleplay is generally played.

Also, please make a note of your purchased equipment if you have done so. I need to know if your men are equipped with it or if it is in an armory somewhere.

If I missed anything, please let me know. It isn't much, but at least it looks nice.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:31 am

I appreciate the work you've put into bringing order back to this, Nickolas!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nickolas
Squire
Sir Nickolas

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:05 am

Just in case if some were unaware...

There is talk of a revamped Aftermath roleplay called Aftermath Reborn. When it is finally open (rules and behind the scenes work need to be completed), the Struggle for Kelredan event will be continued over there.

The reason for this is to try and bring in more traffic for the mini-event, hopefully gaining more players to participate as a result. When the move occurs, I'll probably end up posting a recruitment thread over on the TaleWorlds board for the Prophesy of Pendor mod in an attempt to gather more players.

I know the Struggle for Kelredan roleplay is essentially on life support. I just happen to have an affinity for lost causes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:35 am

Well, the Singalians and Paladins made it more difficult and time-consuming to finish this up. We're basically waiting for more news...
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:53 am

I want to stay at this for the long hall, but i just can't muster the interest atm.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Ferrand Astigi wrote:
Well, the Singalians and Paladins made it more difficult and time-consuming to finish this up. We're basically waiting for more news...
No one's tried to contact them yet, so they can stay out of it if no one wants them Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Ser Varys wrote:
Ferrand Astigi wrote:
No one's tried to contact them yet, so they can stay out of it if no one wants them Crying or Very sad

Heck, the Paladins give me a chance to claim Kelredan for the church.. they'd better stay in! But, Ferrand is an old man and can't just walk great distances on his own when there's a Singalian threat looming.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nickolas
Squire
Sir Nickolas

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:11 am

The new forums are now open!

http://aftermathreborn.forumotion.co.uk/

I'm just trying to finalize and polish up the place a little bit before officially resuming the Struggle for Kelredan roleplay, but from now on the roleplay will continue over there. (Remember, the Struggle for Kelredan is a minor event and is separated from Aftermath: Reborn.)

I'll see you guys on the other side,
-Sir Nickolas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

General OOC
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38