Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal

Go down 
+7
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
MitchyMatt
Sir Haegon
Sir Tebbe
Iskar
mniezo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:06 am

I'm already looking forward to stabbing Sir Erebus in the back once the "pure vs. corrupted"-fight starts.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:24 pm

MitchyMatt wrote:
He reached into his pocket pulling out a shred of cloth he stole from the bed. Not enough to cause a disruption in the "crime scene."

Errm, how did your character get a piece of cloth when both the blanket and the sheet were gone? Also, if you wanted to take anything in the room, it should have been noted IC when your character was in there. If you want to do something secretly, you can write me your actions in a PM and I determine whether you succeed, but of course it all has to be done while your characters are in the respective location.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 6:10 am

fixed
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:07 am

Are we waiting or did someone not reply to the events? Razz
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:45 am

Sorry, you're waiting for me. I was a bit busy these past days as I had to finish the english translation of a medieval 2 mod I've been helping with. Expect an update tomorrow.

PS: If you wanna have a look at the mod, it is called The Italian Wars, takes place in renaissance Italy and can be found here.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:17 pm

I've been playing some Third Age TW for Medieval 2 recently Razz
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:15 am

Oh yeah that is an awesome mod. I loved to just put up a million troops into a custom battle city and siege it out.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:23 pm

I hope you understand my ruling with the finger print powder. I assumed that Singal's alchemists and apothecaries would be inventive enough to produce something like the powder you're using, but proper powder to make finger prints visible is a rather late invention from the early 20th century and shoes did not have soles with profile as they have today. One can at most distinguish the size of the shoe that made the print and probably a rough estimate of the bearers weight (hint, hint  Wink  ).

FYI, there is/was in fact a way that you could use the powder to find out something, so I'm not simply ruling out your action. It requires just a bit more reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:09 am

Starting tomorrow I'll be away skiing for a week, but I'll try to give you some more updates, if you post until tonight (CET).
I should be back Sunday, March 15, and will continue the story then. =)
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:58 pm

Iskar wrote:
Starting tomorrow I'll be away skiing for a week, but I'll try to give you some more updates, if you post until tonight (CET).
I should be back Sunday, March 15, and will continue the story then. =)

This is unforgivable! I demand you skip at least three slides down the piste to work on this RP!
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:57 am

Sorry, lads. Busy week. Updates incoming tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:08 am

Urgh, that took me long. Sorry again, lads.
Back to top Go down
Sir Tebbe
Page
Sir Tebbe

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 8:02 pm

All good Smile
You still here MitchyMatt? i was thinking it was about time we nose dove in the sewers.
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:41 am

Sorry guys, i'll get my reply up within the next couple of days! Quite busy at the moment!
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:56 am

With the Eventide being the last "active" order, does that mean that we (and by we I mean me, of course) won?

Just kidding. How is everybody doing?
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:49 am

Hi Azlanek!

Doing great. The Shadow Legion is doing just great, thank you very much Razz
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:29 am

Come on, admit it: You just wrote that to get even with me with your post count Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:56 pm

The Griffon still shields the King.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:08 am

Hey, whaaaat?! Our post count is the same! Oh my shit, I didn't even notice that, honest xD

Get to roleplaying you nab!
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:17 pm

Hey lads, I'm back from easter holiday. Expect updates this evening Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:16 am

Finally action!

Let the dogs do the searching as I feast my dark desires and offer Erida Occisor the ripped out heart of Nilus Vegorius as sacrifice. Oh ”Eh-ree-dah Oak-kiss-ore” mighty mother demon of the world.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:20 am

Quote :
Can I assume Nilus Vegorius' location is somewhat common knowledge or should I ask a multitude of questions looking like a fool who doesn't know what he's getting himself into?

You can assume that your character knows that Nilus Vegorius is the highly dangerous leader of Singal's red brotherhood from whose grip your order has recently wrestled some of the eastern cells, most notably in district 13, and that Vegorius is certainly not stupid enough to make his hideout too well known or even unguarded.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:01 am

Iskar wrote:
You can assume that your character knows that Nilus Vegorius is the highly dangerous leader of Singal's red brotherhood from whose grip your order has recently wrestled some of the eastern cells, most notably in district 13, and that Vegorius is certainly not stupid enough to make his hideout too well known or even unguarded.

What a Face

Still, this guy isn't the Shadow. If he's the head of the Guild in Singal, then by bloody Gregory the fourth it can't be that hard to find him.
I'm looking forward to fighting and killing Guildsmen. (Especially the elderly Lothario)
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:10 am

Yeh, of course. I wasn't implying it would be near impossible to get him. Just start doing stuff and we'll see how it works out Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:45 am

Can we split it up in "Actions" threads?

Like: Alerio's actions
Turn 1: Alerio goes to see Roshan Abbasi and proposes a deal that will make him look less like a completely inept  fool? (then roleplay the proposal itself, but skip the travel and looking for 'm in whichever district the captain of the Singal guard has his HQ)

Turn 2: Alerio goes to see Hesam Za'irpur with a deal that will make him richer than King Ferdinand IX of Barclay (same as above)

And ofcourse joined actions like Alerio and Timbo go there and sacrifice that guy to this demon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next